Sort of currently living the NEET life and getting fucking sick of it...

Sort of currently living the NEET life and getting fucking sick of it. 26 years old and still living with mom sad af yeah. Seems like only way to redeem myself is to do something big like enlist in the Marine Corps which I will do but have to sort something out first before I can actually talk to a recruiter. Going infantry.

Just talk to the recruiter they'll make sure you sort any shit out. GL boot

bump

inb4faggotpolice

Join the chairforce

no

Why the corps? Why infantry?

What's your ASVAB score?

challenge, unless if I go spec ops or something but that shits too hardcore and haven't taken it yet

Join the coast guard

>not choosing army
fucking loser, join something that might actually benefit you when you get out

implying marine corps doesn't offer similar benefits but you chose army because you were too much of a pussy to go marines

OP, don't join the Marine Corps. Choose either the Army or the Air Force. Both of them are much better options in terms of promotions, quality of life, opportunities, etc. If you're really wanting to become an infantryman and do special forces, then just enlist in the Army as an 11X and try to get Airborne/Ranger School in your contract. I know a couple of Marines who openly admit that life in the other services is much better. Keep in mind there's a reason you don't hear of many Marines staying longer than 4 years.

rekt

I was too smart for marines. You damn jarheads cant even do basic fucking math, let alone go a few years without stirring up shit in Japan.

Like fucking really, it's not that hard not to rape people.

maybe they chose a shit MoS like supplies or something and got shat on constantly

Wanna do more with less? Join the Corps.
Wanna do less with more? Join Army.
Wanna have beautiful women around? Join Air Force.
Wanna sukk sum dik? Join the Navy.

I spent 13 years in the Marine reserves so I could pay for college, I ended up as infantry and I always regretted it.... Don't be a dumbass go Coast Guard and get a fucking skill dude and have fun while your doing it either that or national Guard and again GET A FUCKING SKILL

>implying grunts dont constantly get shit on

>succ some dik
>kek

>infantry
>challenge

Alright retard pick a tech job unless you like cleaning then go infantry i guess.

What are your pt scores like and dont bullshit me?

You have quite the liberal mindset right now.
People shouldn't be fighting for our country to get "benefits". That's disrespectful to the men that fought for us.

What kind of grades do you have? Are you pretty good at math?

If you want to learn some skills that will keep you employed for the rest of your life, consider the Navy nuclear operator program.

Marine infantry is a good way to accumulate debts, baby mamas, and a prosthetic leg, in that order.

Combat arms jobs have the habit of getting shit on the worst. The only bad things POGs really have to deal with is either shitty leadership or infantrymen calling them POGs.

I was talking about a skillset, or a trait that you can use when you get out.

it's shit, doing a workout program that focuses on core and cardio

Also to follow up, Choosing to go reserves and going to college fluffed my resume up and gave me opportunities to become a Manager for IT contractor on a major military base but if your going active... Again I can't stress this enough get a Skill

>Fucking girls around the world.
>Even on deployment ships pull in at least every 45 days.
>Port calls are guaranteed pussy stops.

Yeah man, navy sure was gay...

Definitely gayer than deploying with a bunch of dudes for a year to some sand country where all there is to do is jerk off in the port-o-potties and watch each other do squats.

DO NOT JOIN THE MILITARY

>this

It's too late for OP, the Marines already showed up in uniform and did the whole laying out of metal tags and got him to choose 4 that he wants.... Dumbass is gonna come out of an enlistment as a NEET that served in infantry

It's your viewpoints that are effecting the strength of the U.S. Soon we'll be weaker than ever because of your thought process.

How about if the military
>promotes good soldiers and not shitbag leaders who brown nose
>feed soldiers actual food and not shit
>treated them like adults and not fucking kids
>not have trans-training and other dumbass death-by-powerpoint shit

Then we may be a strong army again, but not til they fix this dumb shit.

>Work in industry making 6 figures
>Work alongside Navy Nukes not Marines
>Go ballgame downtown
>See homeless Marines begging for money

Dont forget we draw dicks everywhere.

I'm sure it was fun fucking lady bois. You are in the wrong thread buddy.

Uhhhhhhh Wagner?

There are four types of people who join the military. For some, it's a family trade. Others are patriots, eager to serve. Next, you have those who just need a job. Than there's the kind who want a legal means of killing other people.
–Jack Reacher

Coming from an officer in the Army here, you should go Marines if you are not very technical and about as dumb as a bag of rocks. Go Army, we offer way more opportunities and you get good money. If you're technically savvy, I would suggest Air Force or Navy. You don't have to be a pilot to be in the Air Force, you could be flight crew, work on planes, etc.. Just look at career fields and pick the branch that fits you both physically and occupationally.

what about legal means of wanting to kill people that DESERVE it

>Port calls are guaranteed pussy stops.
Naval ports have the best boipussy bars.

What's the difference between a Marine and a blow-job? About s six-pack.

Don't believe everything they tell you in Indoctrination.

Listen to this man. Also, Infantry is the single worst job in the entire military, the single amount of bullshit involved with the career is just too much for an autist to handle.

No it actually has to be there.

Since they can't smack you around like they used to they have to find other ways to make you want be miserable enough to actually kill on command.

Go Air Force. Same pay, same benefits, easier time.

other than military where can i learn tacticool shit? a few months ago a marine posted on here and said that he hated being in the marine corps and the training is shit. adding to that he said that people who play paintball on a daily basis have better training than a marine does. is this true???

Im marine corps infantry. If you have any questions ill answer em.

see

Pretending to kill and actually doing it are too very different things. All the target practice in the world won't mean anything unless you actually can kill someone.

"In each successive area, the insurgents made this tactical adjustment because they suffered far too many casualties when trying to hold their ground after engaging the Marines. For example, in late June 2010, RCT-2 officers estimated that 3/7 killed about 100 Taliban fighters in a single engagement just outside a village called Regay, in southern Musa Qala near Sangin. And the Marines were happy to show off bulletin board material: transcripts of intercepted radio communications by insurgent subcommanders expressing dismay that the Americans were more aggressive than their predecessors."

Look motherfucker this is how it starts. You think the marine corps can change you? When the fucking fucking corps itself hasn't fucking changed for decades. You dumb cuck fucking nigger, join something that complements what you do. And don't poison my infrantry anymore than it is with weak ass bitches like you.

No better friend, no worse enemy. The Taliban now seem to be recognizing that they ‘chose poorly’.

Jesus christ 1st sgt you out of preworkout again?

I'm applying to OCS in the Fall.
What is expected of Infantry these days?