Soup Sup Forums?

Soup Sup Forums?

Whos playing this morning, lets have a discussion here.

Fav Gun?
Fav Vehicle?
Fav Looting Place?
Number of Chicken Dinners??

>also streaming, come chat if you like - twitch tv / desanex

>Fav Gun: Ump / AKM
>Fav Vehicle: Buggy
>Fav Looting Place: Watertown
># of Chicken Dinners: 12

Dont forget to watch Commercials for FREE bits! you can get anywhere from 5 bits per each, up to 100, atleast thats the highest ive seen so far ;)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/my_videos?o=U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They broke the game with the most recent patch.

Can I ask how's the optimization of the game? I want to buy it but I'm only running with gt940m 4gb and 8gb ram laptop so I'm kinda having trouble deciding if I should buy it.

I like the concept but the third person throws me off hard. A survival shooter with the ability to look around walls and houses. Thats just stupid

As long as you have an i5 and up you shoukd be fine

i have an i5-6200u 2.3GHz
How much frame rate do you think I would get?

bump

Today's patch has made it actually playable now

It's gonna be coming out for Xbox One.

what free commercials are you talking about?

yes bb

bump my nigger

If by broke you mean optimized, than ya, tottaly broken, lol

also, the flash hiders give the same amount of stabilization as compensators with the added benefit of hiding the flash, comps are trash and when i see people dropping flash hiders for them, it rages me so hard.

my nigga so true

Fav Gun: AK-47
Fav Vehicle: Normal Car
Fav Looting Place: Rozhok
Number of Wins: Zilch

your problem is the AK, guns TRASH at anything further than 20 meters. even with scopes. Yea it's damage output is amazing but fuck that gun, get a Kar98 for the 7.62 ammo. For an AR, get an M16 with an 8x and a suppressor, your literally a god on the battlefield

I agree. For long range, the kar is a super fun and good gun (If you ever find it, it's so damn rare), but the AKM I find to be a great all around gun.

it's WAY to in accurate. it misses easy shots from like 30 meters and up. I will never touch an AK again.

I guess I've gotten lucky. I've gotten straight headshots from 50meters+. But I agree, the M416 (Non Bursty) is nice.

Someone drop a YouTube video of some epic content yo

nice trips

quin?

jack frags actually posted a video about a lot of bullet damage and stat weights. it is a LITTLE outdated now but pretty informative none the less.

huge fail on stream a moment ago kek

youtube.com/my_videos?o=U

what fail? you watching dr.disrespect too? lol