Wwyd thread

Wwyd thread

Push her onto the tracks.

relax that arm

Busted face, stupid hair, ugly nose, clueless expression, tiny tits, big ass... I'd stay @ home and jerk off, thanks.

WWYD?

tie her to a bench, spread legs wide open and have a sign next to her that says

>Will take donations

Bend her over, slide her dress over her hips, push her panties to the side, and have my way with her.

Have her get an abortion, then knock her up again.

would drag her out at the nearest station, walk over to the furthest pillar, throw her against it, pull down her pants and violently fuck behind the pillar, watching as she's trying to not let out a sound

WWYD? Prude from school

suck those toes

Here she is with fewer clothes.

Fuck her from behind against that closet door until it breaks, and then cum in her pussy.

WWYD

>showing belly
>wearing yoga pants
>prude
ummm...

yeah, she acts like a holy virgin but she always wears tight pants, she must secretly crave the dick

I wouldn't mind giving it to her.

Whelp, this is quickly spiraling into a thread of only pictures and no replies.

Somewhat related, been there, and that place is a tourist trap shithole.

These threads are cringe gold!
A bunch if tragic mongs imagining what secs would be like, jerking to some 4/10 they developed a weird/creepy crush on as another dude says pathetic shit like 'i would fuck that bitch like really hard from behind'
Top. Fucking. Kek.
Entertain me you useless cunts

id rip open those tights and fuck her raw while choking her. Id knock her up, knock her out and then piss all over her before leaving.

'Secretly crave the dick'
You've never actually spoken to a real female have you user :(

fair enough

See

the one on the far right amazing! would facefuck her

These sluts would be cumswapping while forced to suck cock in a gangbang

she is 10/10 im tellin ya! is she family or friend?

Would knock her up during her wedding reception before hubby gets a chance.

Right.

friend's baby sister

>Love To Be Wet
Is that an invitation?

what do you think?

Nice skin, annoying dumb pose. 8/10, would eat. Possibly sauté if I had the time.

Put her clothes off and she kneels down to start sucking my dick. Facefuck her and fuck her roughly from behind in doggy style while destroying her ass with a big dildo. Dump all my cum in her bitch face. Slut girl. Saved in my fap folder.

I think I'd peel her out of that one-piece and give her something to be wet about.

her name's ashleigh, want some more of her?

is that right?

Handcuffs, a ball gag, and a flog would be a good start.

I would think a hard cock teasing her clit and the opening to her pussy would get the juices flowing.

w-why bully ;_;

Because naughty girls deserve to get punished. I'm sure she'd be good and wet when I was done flogging her ass, ready for what's next.

and what would that be?

Drip lots of nice hot wax down that convenient V, for a start. Probably hogtie her first so she can't squirm away.

Wwyd

wwyd to these sisters?

Slip my cock into that nice juicy pussy, then listen to her cry as I work my cock into her ass using her own wetness as lube. Once I was buried in her ass I'd slide some fingers into her cunt and finger her until she cums, her asshole spasming around my cock

Fuck the one in the red doggy while the one in the yellow/green licks my balls and shaft, her tongue occasionally getting swept up into her sister's pussy.

Wwyd?

Pick her up and drape her legs over my shoulders, then drive her pussy down onto my cock.

I'd give her kid a baby brother or sister.

oh, i'm sure she'd love that.

wwyd?

My daughter

i would hold her hand so hard

Buy her an ice cream and drive her home safely.

Kik me at mrthomas199 with pics for more of this type of thing.

Would give her a dirty raccoon.

man... girls are literally subhuman retards

I'd see the her out in public while walking my dog. I get up close behind her and wait until we are near a dark alley, then i push her to the ground in the alley and tell her if she tells that my dog and I will kill her. Then I grab her by the hair and put her face near my cock and demand that she sucks it. She disobeys so I hit her hard in the head. She then immediately starts sucking my cock. She sucks and sucks until it's coveted in her drool. Then I make her get on all fours and right when she does, I shove my throbbing cock in her virgin asshole, which makes her scream in pain. I told her not to scream so I pull her hair back and get my dog to stand in front of her and I tell her I'll forgive her screaming and won't kill her only if she sucks on the dogs cock. She is very hesitant but obeys and slowly puts his hard, red, dog dick inside her mouth. I keep fucking her tight, torn asshole and notice she isn't sucking the dog off well enough so I grab her head and make her deepthroat the big dog cock. She chokes on it and almost pukes. I give her a water bottle and tell her to aim his cock at the bottle and to spit all of his cum that gets into her mouth into the bottle. I scratch down her back deep while i keep pounding her asshole, scarring her back and making sure her ass stays red from spanking. As I'm about to cum a group of 6 guys walk by the alley, see us, And stop to watch. I tell them they can have her after me, to which she begs me not to but I hit her in the head and tell her to go back to that dog cock. I cum a huge warm load inside her asshole and leave it there. Then I go to see how much is in the bottle and it's 1/3 full of straight dog cum. I tell her to swallow it all or else. She knows what the or else is so she put the bottle to her lips and gulps down every drop of the warm dog cum and groans as she feels it fill her stomach. Then I write "free use slut on her tits and leave her.
Wwyd to this little slut? Dogs included plz
Will r4r

A pic of her with a dog

Another one

Slut on the left

My friend. Anyone?

Have her lube up my cock with her mouth before I stick it between her tits, having her give me a tit-fuck while she sucks the tip.

Take her off the side, bend her over, flip up her skirt, and fuck her from behind.

Please tell me she lets her dog fuck her

wwyd, anyone?