That moment when you know what else to talk /text about with your girlfriend

That moment when you know what else to talk /text about with your girlfriend.
It wasnt like this in the beginning, but I still want to try it.
>Fearing relationship its coming to an end
>She is still online, but doesnt talk a lot to you like it used to be

Which conversation topics work for you? Any ideas?

thats when I start pushing the limits and talking about odd shit. I mean better to see how dark and how much in common you might have, if you might lose her anyways

Talk about random shit, talk about some news, listen carefully to see what ot these things interest her and so on. I know that feeling, Sup Forumsro.
Also, is this your gf?

I feel you, this happened to me a few times before I learn

If she doesn't want to talk to you, a nice topic of conversation won't be enough to make it all go back to normal.

How long is she like this? Days? Weeks? Be a man and ask what's going on. Just talk. She may refuse being 100% honest at first, but you gotta be firm.

Don't destroy yourself to be perfect for someone else, the more natural things are, the better.

Don't be affraid of breaking up, some day it will be just a part of your story

moar of the girl pl0x

I know, I never learn.
I keep bringing conversation topics, like films, music or anything, but she doesnt seem to get interested about them anymore.

She talks a lot about her job and problems though, I dont mind that, and I always care for her about that.. but besides that its very hard.
Most of the time I find myself asking her irrelevant things.

Right now Im just waiting for her to make the first move, weve already talked about this and she said theres nothing wrong, but Im not that sure about that

Well, remember things she complained about her job and make conversation about them

She doesn't want to hurt you by making the first move and breaking up, even though this may be what she wants.

Find some time for yourself and think if it's worthy to keep this going on, because I'm pretty sure that her cold heart is hurting you a lot. It did to me some years ago.

Go for that "Maybe it's better for us to take separate ways" talk. That will shake her; she isn't expecting it from you. If she loves you, that should be enough to wake her up. But if that's what she wanted, don't step back and break up.

You will have a chance to get know yourself better, know new people, do new things, study, work, to get to a gym or something, and to find someone who actually valorize you, not pretend to.

It's just an advice, though. I wish you the best

I already did that, we talked about breaking up or what she wanted.
She said no, that there are a lot of things to do, but she is too stressed and worried about everything.

I came from a failed relationship of 6 years, and now I found this new girl who I really care, but things like this always make me wonder if it wouldnt be better to live single and be happy about it

I swear to god I believe I know the girl in the pic... where did you get it from?

you should be talking more in person than online.

the human race had relationships without the internet before. maybe you are just past the honeymoon phase.

if you feel you have to force a conversation in order to maintain mutual interest in a relationship, then thats wrong.

if you aren't happy with her, if youre bored of her, if she isn't satisfying you emotionally/physically etc then may you gotta question whether you wanna still be with her.

but on the other hand she might prefer being with you and talking to you in person.

protip: when meeting a girl, try keep texting online messaging to a minimum such as meeting up etc...spend more time in person with her.

Well, it seems like she only cares about herself, and we all know that a decent relationship demands attention and caring from both sides.

If it hurts you, if even with all your efforts she doesn't seem to make a change to fix things as well, I see no problem in breaking up.

Don't force yourself to be in an unhealthy, one-sided relationship. What if it never change? What if she's cheating on you, or will some day?

Avoid putting yourself in unecessary pain. And again, I wish you the best. I've been where you are

I know, I always try to see us in person but she is too busy either studying or working, so I have to wait a lot.
Theres always the alternative to phone call, which is always something better.

I know if I stay without contact for more than 1 day, things start getting rusty, so keeping a relationship alive its always hard

>I always try to see us in person but she is too busy either studying or working, so I have to wait a lot.

EXACTLY how it was like with me

Im waiting for the next day I see her.
If everything keeps this way, I'll be breaking up with her, its better to be alone than suffering every minute of a day.

She has a lot of problems, but thats not an excuse, you are supposed to find confort in your partner, not closing yourself even more.

>>this

Are there any other problems with her OP ?
Besides talking with her online ?
Do you get to see her every week, are you bored with her ?

I can back this up

Had a similar thing with my gf of ~2.5 years a few months back. Things had been getting a bit stale and we'd been arguing over small shit. I felt stuck in the mud and despite caring for her a lot I felt maybe it'd be best for both of us if we split up. I told her this and it really sent a shock through her. It didn't instantly fix all our problems but we're doing a lot better now and still going strong.

If you tell her you're feeling like the relationship isn't working it could lead to a break up, and that might be for the best. It could also lead to a reinvigorated relationship if you both realise that the other is worth the time and effort.

just end it.

if a girl likes you she will always find something to talk about.

That's great OP! I'm sure that will make things much better for you

Gonna leave now, best wishes

hey babe. send nudes?

post results here

How long have you been together? I think this is a very important question to ask.

If you knew her well enough, you'd know what to ask her to make her open up to you. Being stressed at work carries over a lot into your personal life, and instead of talking about what's bothering at work you should talk about why she feels this way about the things that are happening to her. Why does it make her upset? Why aren't you enough for her to still be happy in the end?

Don't underestimate how important it is to talk in a relationship. About everything. This way things won't build up to the point where one of you breaks up and the other one is left wondering why it happened.

Hey, the way you're talking reminds me of me a few years ago when I had a very brief relationship with a lovely girl I'm still friends with.

>We developed crushes on each other over 6 weeks of doing a show together
>hooked up at the afterparty
>"I like you, are we a thing?" "I like you too, yes"

I was super inexperienced in relationships and I really wanted things to go well. And boy was she shit at replying to texts. It ate away at me and I was worrying a lot.

After like 2 weeks of this, her grandma died. Gran had been sick a while and it wasn't a shock but suddenly this girl was dealing with funeral stuff, her Gran's will, selling her Gran's house and her family were being pretty unhelpful. She broke it off with me then, I knew it was coming. It was more a relief than anything "Oh I can stop worrying about that now, cool".

That little experience helped me heaps for my next relationship. In a couple of years you could be looking back at this as a good learning experience.