OPINIONS ON THIS?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AKTsJpfC0IQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THE FASCIST REGIME

>1800s drama

what do you think?

How come she's white?

They've actually gone and Aryanized Jenna Coleman's eyes the fucking madmen!

>think you can't improve upon perfection
>turns out hitler was right

God

Almost every accent in the show was shitty and the actress isn't good enough at acting to play the queen with any variation from her role as Mrs Dr Who.

Also, I didn't enjoy their decision to focus on Victoria's teen relationship drama, ie. the single thing about her that isn't unique compared to every other young girl in history. When Victoria was drunk and they had beautiful, emotive, sad orchestral music when Pitt wouldn't dance with her, it was absurdly inappropriate.

Vicky was a plump German.

I like that they've done it but the contacts they've used look cheap as fuck.

LONG AGO

LIFE WAS GREEN

Born in London to a father born in London who's father was also born in London. Hmmm...

Rat, stable, etc.

Germans being the rats and the UK being the comfy stable? Better inform the Americans that they don't exist...

My opinion is that I want to put my hands around that neck as I choke her whilst fucking her senseless.

>Not black.

What the fuck?

>black queen of england century 19

But she was of north African ancestry m8

So it's shit? Was somewhat looking forward to this give the interesting period.

It was ok for me
Music, actors were beautiful. Story somewhat rushed, but not terrible at all.

How's it compare to say either Wolf Hall or War & Peace?

wow where are the muslims and blacks how insensitive and white washed there's no rule that says queen victoria was white

Hadnt seen those, sorry.

yo fuck the monarchy
as a brit i hate the fact that the rest of the world assumes all bongs worship the queen. we dont.

hi ahmed

>Jenna Coleman
I want to give her my GENE SEED

>Calls himself a Brit
>Not English/Scottish/Welsh

Rashid go back to the corner shop pls

>as a [ethnicity]
Literally nobody cares faggot

a native wouldn't refer to themselves as a brit

lord palmerston

Plenty do but they aren't white

الله أكبر

What does Sup Forums think of Naz's rap career?
youtube.com/watch?v=AKTsJpfC0IQ

WE WUZ QUEENS N SHIT

Fuck you. The monarchy is the only thing left that isn't shit in this country. That and Waitrose Duchy Originals©. I really miss the tomato chutney.

what the fuck does you guys like about the queen aside from the fact that apparently anyone who doesn't like her is an immigrant

Fuck the Monarchy, we don't need them and all they do is sit on their ass pretending to be "the symbol of England" while all they are is a bunch of worn out bourgeoisie with no right to the money they have.

Plus, I'm fucking sick of period dramas where nothing happens.

this, i thought it was ironic af when in a guardian interview she said how life was so hard for her becuase she was northern and working class, bitch went to some fucking private school and is now representing literally the one thing all working class people should hate: the monarchy, the one thing that proves meritocracy doesn't exist. fuck her, fuck this show

how nice of you to grace our humble little board with one of your thought-provoking pieces, ms penny!

Just accept the new direction of the thread m8.

>I'm anti-monarchist

helllllllooooooooo reddit!

A fucking hundred years prior.

any shots of her pusy in this?
mmmmmm

>Big fat ugly dyke queen

>cast some petite pretty lady that looks like a cliche disney princess

into the trash it goes

I'm british and I love the Queen. I even have a little dancing bobblehead of her that dances when the sun is out.

Not sure why I do, but I just like the whole monarchy thing, it's nice. Why are you so against it?

Why is she so pretty?
Queen Victoria was a dog. Her ugliness is well known and recorded in photographs.

He's a commie corbyn supporter.

Have you seen her when she was 18?

man, lizzy aint looking too good these days

Rasheed

>unironically saying the word bourgeoisie

Ah yes hello 14 year old who learn about communism in year 9 history

They bring in those tourism bux so they pay for themselves.

Also Orwell:
>In England the real power belongs to unprepossessing men in bowler hats: the creature who rides in a gilded coach behind soldiers in steel breastplates is really a waxwork. It is at any rate possible that while this division of function exists a Hitler or a Stalin cannot come to power.

ITV fuck everything up

She should have put that weight back on she had pre Doctor Who so she could restore her bust to its former glory.

Found the brainwashed teens, bet you think borders are stupid and trivial as well don't you, cunts?

i just can't watch several hours of someone wearing blue contacts
the're just so unnatural