Will Smith & Jada Pinkett Smith

Will Smith & Jada Pinkett Smith

Sources close to the married couple claim that Smith gives permission to his wife to be with another man if she feels the need to.

WHAT DID WILL MEAN BY THIS?????

Pretty sure it's the other way around, Jada even told Will for Focus "you get in shape for that gurl"

Check out on YouTube one of the recent vids of will on ellen, he openly talks about a guy standing on the side of the show fucking is wife, and no one says anything

>Sources close to the married couple claim that Smith gives permission to his wife to be with another man if she feels the need to.

Saw this on TMZ the other night and was like wtf?

And who the fuck is that with Jada? Is she fucking a sandnigger?

It's Marc Anthony.

They don't love each other any more and are in an open relationship. That's why Will gets to fuck Margot Robbie without Jada fucking his shit up

Well if he gets to fuck Margot Robbie in return I'd say that's a good deal.

wtf? Isn't marc anthony with Jlo?

not that it matters if Jada has open permission from will to suck any within a 20 ft radius

Is Will a cuck?

They're in an open relationship.
As long as they're both okay with it and both are taking other partners, it's theoretically not cucking.

I don't know why any sane man with any pride will just tell his wife to go ahead and fuck anybody she wants.

>They're in an open relationship.

Is this a fetish with your American niggers or something?

What sane man would willingly do this?

He's probably fucking dudes of his own though.

>wtf? Isn't marc anthony with Jlo?
I see you aren't current with the latest celebrity gossip. I don't recommend you catching up. I recommend you running far away.

Pretty much this. He mentioned that she even told him to get in shape the first time she saw Robbie when those two were casted for Focus.

He's literally a gay Scientologist.

it's a photo from a TV show, you blithering idiot.

Did Travolta jerk him off at the compound?

Woks out for both.

Now they both get to enjoy the penises of strangers.

DELTE THIS!!!!!!

WILL SMITH IS NOT GAY!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Sources close to the married couple claim that Smith gives permission to his wife to be with another man if she feels the need to.

sooooo.....

this is an american thing? or a nigger thing? why not just break up and see other people?