YESSS

can I j..just
*grabs and pulls down shorts*
*tay does cute little chuckle*
*bury nose into the gates of heaven*

i cant stop
**licking and sniffing**
Taylor || you can keep going for as long as you like hehehe

* ends up having sex for 4 days drinking beans so have endless farts at the same time as i do the nasty with her*

this is the life......

cam here to say this...

what the fuck

wtf is wrong with you people?

>phoneposting

Has she put out a reward yet for anyone that finds her missing ass?

no she doesn't

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….

literal shitposting

what the actual fuck?

Yeesss quite pungent indeed

this is peak entertainment

Reported
Someone PLEASE ban this faggot !!!

I love her!

Niceee!

kek

best memethreads in a while

Ironic autism posting is just as bad as regular autism postin

Why has Taylor Swift been farting so much lately?

Allow her the freedom to fart you sexist

hmmm

Hey, im not complaining im asking

I really like that this is the image connected to the "Taylor Swift *farts*" threads.
She looks so boyish with her square jawline, thin dry hair, bear level hairy arms, zero hips and a flat man ass. Makes sense that she would fart like a man as well
Truly an intelligent meme

i love how the jannies deleted some of the replies but not the thread itself
because the thread is so valuable

BRAAAAAAAAAAAPPFFPFFFFHYHHCYY

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

She really has no ass. Her farts can't even braap because they don't have any cheeks to vibrate. It would be more like a PSSSSSSSSSS

>that photoshoped culo caca

hmmm yes SSSSSSSSS quite like an oven i would say i want tay tay to sit on me and gas me with her SSSSSSSSSSSSSSS oven yes tay tay i am your filthy kike i need to be gassed by you aryan magnificence SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ah yes like that my dear gas me like we are in auschwitz mein liebling aaaaaaaaah

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPFPFFFFFFYYUYYUUUYUUYYYYU

*SNIIIFFF* oh thank you my goddess. Please may i have more? I live for your stench

what did the deleted post say

it was the quite pungent pasta

>Implying girls fart

Taylor is a very masculine girl. Im sure she can fart just as frequent and has just as gross farts as any man

Get help

nigga you weird

just so you know your ISP can see that you're posting this

Manly Tay Tay back at it with her manly farts

This pasta is so autistic and bad but if it keeps the normies away, I'm all for people posting it

So? Nothing illegal is happening. It's the 4th of July, whatever happened to freedom of speech?

Bros it feels great to have a girl fart on your face.

The freedom to embarrass yourself

Why did it never catch on?

came here to say this

best post ITT

dude wtf

How ashamed are you from 1-10?

this board has shit jannys

Not ashamed at all

Then you're not expressing everything you want to, hence you have no real freedom.

holy fuck this board is gay
me, as a person of culture and taste, would prefer to lick TayTays (Taylor Swifts) arm hair

She's a lesbian. Karlie Kloss is her lover.

Do you think they have farting contests?

Oh you just know they do

Who do you think wins?