Why do white people eat such nasty food?

Why do white people eat such nasty food?

whats that and where can i get some

Pretty sure black people and asians are the ones who eat nasty ass shit.

cant eat hamburger erryday

Only a subhuman would find the succulent flesh of a rabbit "nasty".

Moarrr

idk hot pockets are fucking disgusting and i've never seen an asian person eat a hot pocket
also those super cheapo ready to bake pizzas

I was going to compare that with some disgusting nigger food, but when I Googled "African food" I got no results.

why is it nasty? noone is going to eat that raw and I doubt anyone who is white is going to eat the eyes/brain unless they are in a survival sort of situation.

asians are the ones who eat dogs and frogs that are still living

Asians will eat shit like elk penis.

and i bet it tastes bretty good. elk penis: 1, hot pockets: 0
only downside to elk penis is that it makes you gay

That's a Rabbit. They are delicious.

They are sold with their head so you can be sure it is not a cat. Apparently their corpses look alike.

So far I haven't seen rat, dog, cat, *some animal* penis, or foetus hot pockets so, no wonder Asians don't eat them.

i dont understand why people don't eat horse.
what makes horses sacred above other farm animals?
its not like they're good for anything, people don't use them for transportation anymore.

horses are vital in every farm as a source of huge cocks for zoofilia,
thats why we dont eat them. kinda.

If you fat fucks want to loose weight rabbit is the best thing to eat.

Unless the elk penis is feminine

id nibble a feminine elk penis

Rabbit is fucking delicious pleb

You're a fucking idiot, dude. Chicken is just as nasty. Just because you get yours at kfc doesn't mean it wasn't a raw slaughtered corpse at some point.

What do eat in Africa my negro ?

>Meat is meat
>Some of it tastes like shit, some doesn't
>Usually baby animals taste better
Not rocket science you emotional child

We live in a generation where people are so used to shoving prepared shit into their faces, that they can't deal with the sight of a dead animal anymore.

Do you think PETA would shock anyone with their videos 50 years ago? Hell no. They'd marvel at how efficient everything is going.

I don't care what diet you have. But at least know what the hell you are shoving into your body.

>hurrdurr Asians eat genitalia ewww
Ever heard of Rocky Mountain Oysters?
Used to be that people would eat the whole animal.
Before they became sensitive pricks who only eat skinned chicken breast and mechanically pre-chewed beef.

Picky meat-eaters are worse than vegans.

That's informative, thank you.

Plus you can make a nice soup out of the head.

The real question is who the fuck buys a rabbit? That's something you're supposed to kill yourself.

id buy a rabbit if i knew how to cook it. but if i knew how to cook it i'd probably be someone who hunted his own. not that i imagine cooking one is very difficult. i do want to try that soup user mentioned though.

Comming from the coons that brought you pigs feet and chitlans.

That's a rabbit, pretty much everyone eats rabbits. As for nasty food, ever seen thousand year eggs? And that is still relatively normal compared to what Africans and South Americans eat.

That shit is disgusting but American rather than "white" food and widely eating by Americans in general. And it does not measure up to the junk Asians eat on the regular.

I'm glad you mentioned South America. In some countries down there paintings of the Last Supper is depicted with a roasted guinea pig on the table because that's what those fuckers eat

It's evident you never dated or been around enough Asians, because Asians eat the most vile shit.

It's not just that, they eat far worse. People often go "Ha, Europeans use so few spices!" as if it was a bad thing. Wholly ignoring WHY South Americans and other use so many. Because they were eating fucking rotten meat. Their food was so horrible, so inedible, spoiled and all around unpleasent they had to heavily spice it to make it remotely consumable. Imagine old meat that you have to spice so much you can barely taste it because if you could you would not be able to get it down.

It isn't difficult at all.
Throw some spices in and on it, add some butter of you like and shove it into an oven.
It's just meat, dude.
Bruh, you might think aged, fermented eggs are weird.
We eat aged, curdled and literally rotten dairy products. Which we sucked from the glands of whatever mammal we have around. East-Asians think that is weird.

Oh, also sausage is usually made with innards. You shred up an animal and shove it where it's poop used to be.

Honey, if you think about it, is weird too. But it's too tasty for anyone to care.

My grandfather ate horse in WWII when they were stranded and out of rations. Said it was the best meat he'd ever tasted.

Also my ex ate dog once without her knowledge until she asked for the recipe and said it was the best meat she's every tasted.

Maybe we should stop putting a do not eat label on animals.

Rabbits are game animals faggot. You can't lump game animal in with nasty things. Like saying deer or bear is nasty.

anything would taste amazing if it was the only food you had for days. i bet its not bad, though. people think its inhumane to eat horse, but i think its inhumane to force them to race and then shoot them when they hurt themselves racing too hard.

What stores sell them? They're delicious but a pain to hunt

Huh, Europeans use many herbs. Just not many "extreme" ones. Just mostly local stuff.
But most Euros just wouldn't eat that much meat to begin with, in the olden days. And they'd mostly preserve it through salting, drying or smoking it. Which, in itself, is quite an intense flavor.

Agreed on that. Thought about it after sending and realized it starving men eat anything

Yes, Rabbit, Chicken, Duck, Turkey, snails, pigion, need I go on faggot.

The Chinese eat urine eggs, eggs soaked in the piss of young boys. Dairy products are used by basically every civilization who had access to them, so not exactly European food by any means. Same for sausage and the likes. And no, most sausage is not made from innars but meat unless specifically stated as such and innards are eaten by almost every group. So you have no leg to stand on, at all.

Oh obviously, the herbs and spices in their case arent used to enhance the food, they're used to mask the smell and taste of the food. Which puts them in an entirely different category.

I've eaten both knowingly.
Horse was too sour for me. (Ate it in France.)
Dog was kinda boring. Struck me as a poor mans food. (Ate in China.)

As for game: It usually has a more intense taste to it. Just a couple days ago I ate a wild boar burger. Had cranberries on it, to even it out. (Super tasty, btw. Had it in Germany.)

> azn males have one of the lowest testosterone levels of all the races
> they eat penises to try to gain some testosterone
Makes sense?

Rabbits are a legitimate food source you autist. Do you even know wtf in wheat bread is made from? The little kernal of wheat is called a wheat berry and it has a husk... that shit makes ramen noodles, which has 10 grams of protein per pack. Its basic food history.

Rabbits are fairly common in Portuguese meals specially around Easter, my best bet would be a Portuguese store

Similar note of food history...

Creamer that people put in coffee is palm oil shit.
Originally it was the fatty content that rose to the top of milk. That "cream" is also skimmed off to make butter from. So when those edgy bullet coffee fags started putting butter in their coffee to get a quick fat source in their diet, they where just being edgy hipster cucks.

Das a lamb doe

>urine eggs
That's a common misconception. Because of the smell.
>innards
Uh, yes. The skin of sausage is traditionally intestine. What did you think it was?
Also there is nothing wrong with innards.

>mask the taste
I still doubt this rumor.
Sure, maybe it would mask when the meat was slowly turning. But nobody in their right mind would eat unfresh meat that wasn't properly preserved. No herb in the world will save you from shitting your heart out from rotten meat.

I'm starting to think that you just don't like other cultures, dude.

id eat anything if it was soaked in little girl pee

no its not you fucking mongoloid.
it says so right on the packaging in paris-tongue, which I don't even... you're a retard.

Moar food history...

Pemmican, is dried out and ground low-fat meat and (usually) berries in a small amount of animal fat that has been rendered into "tallow".

Then it was eaten as is or added to water, to make a soup. Meat gets to 1/3rd the size when dried. The rendered fat (tallow) acts as a sealant, to keep the food preserved and lasting for a long time without refrigeration.

This is the shit our ancestors that settled America ate, so did the natives. Its basically animal granola bars.

The pic of OP is in France.
But honestly, any good butcher shop should have some or be able to get their hands on some, if you ask.

Have you ever had it?

Stop being such a shut in and expand your palette, faggot.

rabbit, can't you fucking read the goddamn label?

Putting butter in your coffee is an old military trick tho.

Because we can afford to.

Why do blacks leach off of whites for food, housing, free college, healthcare, ect?

Lapin is a castrated male rabbit, you tardkart.

not even trying

More white food.

Nope... they like piss from younger than 10 yo, to make it as a "spring" treat.

They are gross and weird.

Oh believe me, I know about game. I said they're a pain to *hunt*. Venison is amazing just about any way you cook it, as long as you tenderize it first. Wild meat is generally pretty tough from all the muscle being used. Bear is probably my favorite but it's greasy as all hell. Wild rabbit is a bit greasy too. My uncle is a trophy hunter so he usually pawns his meat off on me or another member of the family. I've tried just about every north American game animal. Wild vs store bought foods is a world of difference in taste.

My ex was obsessed with a certain Filipino food, I couldn't spell it for the life of me. It's a stew made with pigs blood. I searched and searched for pig blood for her birthday with no luck.

I'm no stranger to trying new things, I'd eat dog if it was prepared for me. I just couldn't imagine butchering one.

Nobody understands that shit.
Not even the Swedes do.
It's an inside joke of the nords of who can make the most nasty fish-preserve at this point.

"Leach"

This our country, you Ellis island immigrants are just paying your dues.

Neither of those nearby. I'll look into where one might be. Been too long since I had some fried rabbit

Dinuguan.

It's delicious.

>most nasty fish-preserve
surströming is bad if you don't open it under warer and rinse it properly, but at least the taste is allright. lutefisk is worse, its like rotten fish jello

> Implying afican nignogs bothered to walk out of africa in search of better places to live like every other race did
> Implying nignogs would ever learn to build a boat and cross the atlantic when they can't build houses or cook food

On second thought, it makes sense if butter keeps better than creamer. In the modern age it is probably more economical to get real butter, instead of creamer.

As obsessed as she was I assumed it would be.

No. We're paying your dues pretend nigger who is actually a white kid trolling

Because we learnt to cook it first !

Black Americans are African and European, uniquely American, been here since the beginning.

> less than sardines
> better than potted meat

I don't see whats so wrong with it.

I'm white and from England and don't eat that shit. Did you mean yellow people?

If you don't like it you could always go home.

Why do niggers eat niggers?

Black americans didn't exist until white americans existed and brought they here you dope.

If she likes that, she might also like "blood sausage". German dish. Pretty good.
I know. But I have never met Swedes who don't open that shit after the third bottle of liquor for shits and giggles. (And to shock foreigners.)
Dear lord, it takes days for that smell to get out of the house. (Especially if some moron spills some on the wooden floor.)
I've learned it as a trick for staying awake. Never drink coffee unless to pull all-nighters(-weekers). Butter is for an extra shot of energy.
Then you have either never had it, are devoid of sensibility or are a fucking heavy smoker.
Or just a super nordman.

They didn't exist as we know them today until the colonization of the new world. They are a unique product of new world ethnogenesis.

Basically the British invadedmost places with black people. Then we left. We left you with the blacks as a lesson. Unfortunately due to faggots they are heading back to Britain. The government won't tell you this because it's all linked to trump and his fasicsut pizzagate

We don't eat it like that, you have to cook it first

>You are what you eat.

In Spain we eat horse too, is tasty and have no fat.

Or its a french store and its literally just rabit

>I have never met Swedes who don't open that shit after the third bottle of liquor for shits and giggles. (And to shock foreigners.)
>Dear lord, it takes days for that smell to get out of the house. (Especially if some moron spills some on the wooden floor.)
fuck me if that ain't true. fortunately, they never had that shit on hand... same with lutefisk, "we just bought it so you can have a taste".

dumb merifags and fat Englishmen see that and say it's disgusting/dirty meat that only spics,niggers yellowmen eat, yet you pound that fuckin thing into a burger with triple cheese
and the whiteman will be all over it ,stuffing their 600lb women with as much as they can get .

It's hot in Spain you faggot

I would have taken that idea and brought it to you if she hadn't broke my heart about 6 months ago. I've heard about that, and have been thinking about trying it(blood doesn't bother me since I like my steak still mooing). Ever had pickled pigs feet? You gotta be careful about the brand or just wash it thoroughly. It's delicious but if it's in a gel not a liquid that gel is practically vomit inducing.

>she got me to try that too
>she's the one who got me to open my pallet to weird foods

I've had an alligator burger at a local gimmick restaurant once. Was very good

Stick to eating Jews you crispy German cuck

not everywhere and what does that have to do with anything? kasachstan is hot as fuck in summer and horse is one of their most beloved meats

Just telling you how hot it is. Chill the fuck out my nigga

This is Lapin. It's nigger African food. Nice try nigger

I´m white and I eat cow, pig, horse, lamb, rabbit, and chicken meat.
The taste it´s in the variety.

Niggers will eat anything.

That's my point. Apart from the very few who actually like that shit, nobody actually eats it.
A bit like natto but by the power of 10.
My German gandma was a butchers daughter. I've had it all.
>Gimme some of that Sülze, fam.

Never had reptiles or the like.
But I did try some insects/spiders. All fried. Just tastes like deep-fried chicken.

>Pretty sure black people and asians are the ones who eat nasty ass shit.
Yeah this. I don't see whites eating bugs, mud cakes, or dogs. Only niggers and chinks.

the white merifag spills more animal blood than any other nation on earth so you can shut the fuck up about nigger/chinks.

the dutch eat fish cum. hom en kuit; it's the eggs and sperm of herring, i believe. it's pretty good.

Rabbit

I raise rabbits. I sell butchered meat rabbits to restaurants and to individuals. I sell them as pets and breeding stock, and I run the breeding program for two universities, and a medical research firm.

Rabbit and chicken eggs are my only source of meat protein