Tom wants to be the first actor to get 100 million up front for 1 movie

Tom wants to be the first actor to get 100 million up front for 1 movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_R._Broccoli
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Broccoli
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based Tom.

I hope he gets it

Why are these movies so forgettable? They make bank, and slip way down into the subconscious.

He already got paid that much for The Mummy reboot

He's worth it tbqh

He's been bankable for 30 years

No artistic vision
No compelling stories
No emotional weight

Your post is more forgettable.

It's the Broccoli Formula. They're all HD re-releases of old James Bond movies.

Seriously? Weirdest casting choice ever, I wonder what Jew thought it was a good idea to sink the entire budget on it.

He deserves it desu

Have you seen how good his films are

BASED TOM

R-really?

Here come the morons.

Just pay the man. I'm not watching some Renners Mission Impossible.

How are these films better at doing Bond than Bond.

The only good M:I is the first one. The second one was stupid but it had great John Woo action. All the other ones are completely forgettable.

>Cry about piracy
>Meanwhile this niggaz sticking you up for a hundy mill

topkek.mkv

a mission impossible movie doesn't break even when half the budget is going to salary

>Broccoli Formula

1st was god tier

They have just been milking the series since then.

Tom Cruise is the greatest action star

He should get paid so much. He greatly deserves it

>Tom Cruise is the greatest action star
He never really does anything "action-y". All he does is run from things, or hide from things.

and you're on a movie board...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_R._Broccoli

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Broccoli

they really love to swap one woman for another

> and you responded to someone that saves pictures of niggers

Top broc

>it all ends up going to Sea Org

Tom Cruise could make shitting on the toilet compelling.

redditor detected

Spot the numale reddit queers pushing their based Tom meme.

They aren't. It's just that you need to see them on the big screen for them to have a major impact on you.

He's dedicated as fuck to his role in the franchise. The franchise is just as profitable as it's ever been and on top of this hits the nail on the head.

It's like if the 007 franchise went on for this many films with the same damn agent. He's the face of the franchise. They either meet his monetary demand or have to reboot the franchise with a new guy which could be disastrous.

Damn smart move and I hope he gets it. Tom Cruise doesn't have the best range but he's a damn solid actor and cares. He doesn't really take shitty roles often. He cares about his movies.

so how is he perceived atm?

to me he is a pretty unique/awesome actor. I don't really give a fuck that he's batshit in real life, manages to hide it well enough in his movies despite always having that "i'm clearly fucked in the head' glassy look in his eyes

Ironically, you are the redditor.

Tom Cruise as Shinji when?

No, you are. Unironically.

Reddit

JUST PLAY THE FUCKING ROLE TOM

it's not like they can do it without him so he's in a pretty good bargaining position

Fuck off m8 the sandstorm chase is the most memorable action sequence of this decade

desu he does deserve it

Hmm nope youre the moron

The only reason Tom is arguing for this much is because he of his exorbiant Mummy paycheck which was the only way to convince him to sign onto dead franchise.

Now he's arguing that he's just as important to the MI franchise

nigga gonna off himself doing a stunt
don't give him money, force him to do safe shit

>tom cruise
>character that is an emo bitch
pick one

sounds like the directors a fucking sp

lestat

>t.butthurt arnold worshipper mad that Arnie's irrelevant

Am I the only one who just loves watching cruise circa 1990?? I'm thinking films like The Firm and A Few Good Men, he's just so god damn captivating in them

he carries films with a sort of adolescent arrogance mixed with a quiet intelligence when he was that age, and he's damn good looking as well, no homo

gotta love the Cruise man

have none of these niggas heard of a tailor

L. Ron Hubbard demands payment!

You realize he puts the money to bank other movies to

snaggletooth queerboy will never win an oscar

>be me
>post on reddit and Sup Forums 5 years ago that I like Tom Cruise
>get downvoted or called an idiot
>now everyone loves him
really makes you think

Of course they are, watching it on a big screen won't magically make the writing become interesting.

Tropic thunder reminded the casuals tom cruise was GOAT

I always loved based tom btw even thru the oprahs coach and scientology controversy

>clickbait screenshot thread

how have you not been banned for spam at this point?

can't bruise the cruise

I really like Tom Cruise he really is just like me with his wicked sense of humor and style he really reminded me of myself.

Pretty much this. I like watching them but 1 was the only one where Tom actually seemed to be acting and the director had creative control.

2 had some good John Woo action but I'm surprised it didn't turn out as bad as Expendables 3 considering all the violence that was cut out of it. It's also where his ego started taking over.

M:I 3 was directed by Tom's ego and Abrahms was just the first guy without a spine enough to agree to be pushed around after Fincher and Carnahan told Paramount to shove it. The movie also looked like a big budget TV movie.

MI4 & 5 were just "look at what I can do mum" show off movies. Jeremy Renner was supposed to take over as the star of the franchise eventually and he should've done the bike chase scene in 5 but nope it was all Tom doing everything.

And that's enough of my autism.

Industry crash when?

>Fuck off m8 the sandstorm chase is the most memorable action sequence of this decade
Yeah, that scene in the latest Mad Max really was something.

Dude he does a lot of his stunts.

He held onto a fucking plane as it took off.

All movies seen after 15 years old are forgettable. Somewhere out there is a nu male thinking MI movies are the epitome of cinema.

Is there even a correlation? Shouldn't they be a fan of any modern action star or "star" in general that couldn't get their movie anywhere near box office success level this summer?

I do agree with you but I will say The IMAX version of M:I 4 was pretty special. I actually enjoyed it for the spectacle.

The bluray doesn't live up to it in the slightest as they don't even do the Dark Knight thing and remove the matte for those scenes. You literally can't see half the shot in those parts and all you see is Tom on a wall or something.

So did Richard Kiel in Bond and nobody gave a fuck enough to put it on the poster of the movie.

In Moonraker I think it was

If any actor is going to get that, it makes sense it would be Tom. He's been one of the biggest stars for like 25 years. He's deserving of anything he gets.

K...keep me listed ..

He can finally buy that authentic Oscar replica he always wanted.

>Jeremy Renner was supposed to take over as the star of the franchise eventually

Nope.

Honestly can't blame him. He does all his own stunts, and works harder than any other actor on set. It would be more irritating if it was a woman asking for a gross amount of money for a sex scene or nudes.

>authentic replica
Suri is smarter than you

Wasn't the inital idea to eventually pass the baton to Renner? I wonder if they'll actually follow through on that to get Cruise to play ball, like they did with Bourne

>He held onto a fucking plane as it took off.

So? He had a harness.

why does he even need 100 mill at this point in his life? hasn't he made that much off of royalties? over time

Xenu needs straight cash, homie.

pure power move

Why do they keep trying to force him? Renner is not an action star. He's barely even a star.

Is there a single Cruise movie that isn't enjoyable?

He's probably planning on doing a stunt that will kill him. The money is for his daughter.

Needs to pay for his wife's son's tuition. College is expensive these days.

but they're not going to give an actor a paycheck the size of a full movie's budget, they can just have his character die off and replace him it'd be sacrilege at this point but fuck no studio would put that much money up front. the accounting departments at paramount must be having an aneurysm that this is being discussed

iirc he hasn't even seen his daughter in like five years nig. he's probably leaving the money to his church

>money to his church
you mean money laundering the cult?

To show the world that tom cruise in the realest nigger around.

doesn't that fucker have a jet or some shit

Hes also the producer

Give based Cruise his goddam money so I can see another MI.

is there any other kind of church?

>does most of his own stunts
>climbed the tallest building in the world in MI 4
>hung outside a taking off plane in MI 5
>literally risked life and limb to make these movies good
>acted his fucking ass off through all of them

He fucking deserves it. Give him the goddamn money.

Would you lick/suck/nibble it user?

He's worth it. The series has been pretty good recently and still has value. The Jews gotta Jew though.

they should hire Brendan Frasier instead, no one would know the difference

So what is the shittiest Tom Cruise movie?

Oblivion

color of money

Kek

Cocktail

the one's that weren't started by a science fiction author as their prophet