Hit me with your most convincing evidence of the holohoax. I'm close but I just can't believe it yet

Hit me with your most convincing evidence of the holohoax. I'm close but I just can't believe it yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oUGKmCdAaN4
youtube.com/watch?v=zGwn5R1PC9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=ftoAnQV-9-4
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs
youtube.com/watch?v=CHqlf0D9nuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=1tDOZOW0IFg&list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe
youtube.com/watch?v=rv63ELct5Dk
youtube.com/watch?v=EqkhdZORjSc
google.co.uk/search?q=american internment camps ww2&biw=957&bih=915&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjQsanQodPMAhWQF8AKHW1VDr8Q_AUIBigB
youtube.com/watch?v=e4KSF8e578k
nytimes.com/books/first/d/dershowitz-jew.html
independent.co.uk/news/jews-could-die-out-by-next-century-1319030.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It actually did happen but the people that experienced it fucking died. lol

the jews that talk about it afterwards were mostly liars

>asking conspiracy theorists for evidence

I like how it posts it's sources at the end. That's how you know it's legit

How could we know? There were no orders about it. Every single camp the US liberated was defined as a concentration camp, not a death camp.
The Russian Bolsheviks were Jews who actually added a furnace after holding onto the camps, not letting others view it.
No bodies have been found that prove a mass extermination.
There are multiple concocted images using the same 'photoshop' as they used in Russia.
The Russians used it to fuck over Germany and their women.

It didin't post any sources, you dumbass.

>loyal ashke-nazi died in the name of and to glorify Hitler
>traitor scum came up with holohoax
I believe now

wow you're fucking retarded

You will never be Canada. Try again.

stfu scum

absolutely. but I've seen all of his image sourced before, but he left out the fact that there is no zyklon-b residue on the walls of any of the alleged gas chambers. Which is weird because they used to delouse clothing.. I guess they always gues the wrong chambers? I don't know.

>hurrr flags means I don't have to admit I'm dumb as dog shit

sad as fuck

suck his dick

Cry all you want, Pajeet.

>I have all of the information in the world available to me just by using my fingers, but I'm going to complain about not having the specific information I want in a single click.

The best redpill you can take is to research it yourself. From primary sources.

One american football nigger killing his white wife produces boxes of forensic evidence and they still can't get a conviction. 6 million must produce literally mountains. That is double the population of LA.

Just google "evidence for the holocaust" and check out the best they got.

>government conspiracy
>gas chambers
>6 million

(Protip: there isn't any).

>The Holocaust in 10 seconds
youtube.com/watch?v=oUGKmCdAaN4

>The Holocaust in 20 seconds
youtube.com/watch?v=zGwn5R1PC9Q

>Jewish survivors describe life in Auschwitz
youtube.com/watch?v=ftoAnQV-9-4

>The last days of the big lie: Spielberg’s hoax
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

>Auschwitz
youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs

>Majdanek
youtube.com/watch?v=CHqlf0D9nuQ

>Treblinka, Belzec, Sobibor
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

>THE GREATEST STORY NEVER TOLD
youtube.com/watch?v=1tDOZOW0IFg&list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe

Eichmann=Jew

At the end of the day, the only real evidence is the survivor testimonies.

TRUMP
HAS
A
JEWISH
GRANDSON
SO
IF
YOU
TRUMP
THEN
YOU
SUPPORT
ISRAEL
BECAUSE
TRUMP
LOVES
JEWS
HE
EVEN
LET
HIS
DAUGHTER
FUCK
ONE

It happened. its only conspiracy theories. theres too much proof

Let's see it then.

>government conspiracy
>gas chambers
>6 million

If there's so much, post the best proof you've got. Just one thing will do.

>A Saint Bernard named Barry bites jews on the nuts on command
Pretty funny desu senpai

Surely that's impossible

It happened, but the 6 gorilion is a lie

I can't really prove it with pictures but there are plenty out there. My grandfather was drafted in late 1944 and saw some of that crap the Nazis were doing. I'd trust him but I understand you shouldn't trust a stranger over the internet.

Chopper, sick balls

>Hitler didn't kill the Jews. He didn't even want to. He just wanted to empower the German people and strip them of their power.
>So what should we do about the jews?
>KILL EM ALL GAS THE FUCKERS

This is the only logical inconsistency I see with the holohoax arguments. I do believe that jews were systematically killed in one way or another, I'm just not sure about the furnaces and has chambers and then there's obvious bullshit like skin lampshades. If jews didn't have to lie about shit in the first place maybe there wouldn't be so many skeptics.

That's the point. So many of these testimonies are so fanciful they sound like a child made them up.

That sounds fucking hilarious

>educate yourself, I'm not going to provide any proof for my arguments

Pics or it didn't happen.

that's a hell lot of inconsistency for 1-2 camps. couldn't they agree to bullshit the same form of punishment? on the other hand pic related, been going on since romans.

The skin things are outright lies.
even jews don't believe that anymore.
Gas chambers were, just not as efficient is holohoax propaganda says it is

>if jews didn't have to lie
>implying the jews had to lie

>I don't have any proof, but I'm going to force your kids to learn about it forever and ever

and your other option is..?

I never really questioned it before right now but one thing really doesn't sit right with me.

If it DID happen, besides all the logistical stuff, surely nearly every Jewish member of Europe would have a family member, or a dozen, killed by the Nazis.

How trustable is the evidence that there were never 6million Jews imprisoned by Nazi forces?

If it DIDNT happen, on whose agenda was it to spread the lie? As essentially that's what it is.

This is one of my favourites for (you).

jesus christ you're one thick piece of shit

Prove it.

Eichmann """""confession""""".

youtube.com/watch?v=rv63ELct5Dk

youtube.com/watch?v=EqkhdZORjSc

Prove what? the skin lamps? the soap?

He had a program in place prior to the war to send all of the jews to Israel. They were even allowed to keep their money as long as it was used to buy German goods to set themselves up in Israel.

Gas chambers.

epic strawman

Remember, Hitler didn't want to kill the Jews, he wanted to send them peacefully to Palestine so they could have their own country.

That's why the Jews had to lie and make up the holocaust. How else would they get their own country?

Think about it logically.

Why would the Germans waste time tattooing someone that they are just going to kill?
Why would the Germans use delousing chambers to kill people when there are other cleaner and cheaper methods?
How could they cremate all those bodies in such a short period of time?
Why aren't there stories of Jews try to escape if they all thought they were going to be killed?

If you examine the evidence rationally, you will come to the conclusion that:
>Typhus was a problem in the POW camps
>Delousing chambers were built to disinfect clothes.
>Occasionally, prisoners died of infection and their corpse had to be burned.

Basically, there is no evidence aside from "eyewitness testimony" that Jews were exterminated in gas chambers. Just like skin lampshades and Jews being made into soap, gas chamber executions were a meme that the Jews made up to try to extort the goyim. Somehow, unlike the other two memes, this one stuck.

>be me a German in 1943
>wake up and decide to take shower
>there's no soap
>decide to use the kike outside at the super mega death "Auf Wiedersehen Juden"
>use my pet dog to bite off the skeletal jew and gut him for the soap he hides within him
>remember I need a new lampshade and skin him aswell
:>come back home and finally take my shower

yeah fuck off kike

The jews weren't put in camps in order to transport them to Palestine. There was no land route during the war.

google.co.uk/search?q=american internment camps ww2&biw=957&bih=915&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjQsanQodPMAhWQF8AKHW1VDr8Q_AUIBigB

Take the story of Anne Frank, postergirl for the holocaust.

Anne Frank, her mother, father and sister were sent to Auschwitz in September 1944 at the height of the holocaust. How did they die?

After two months, Anne and her sister were transported to Bergen-Belsen where they died of typhus in February 1945.

The mother died from starvation in Auschwitz.

The father survived.

That is the holocaust in a nutshell. It's a tragedy, but it's not a holocaust. It wasn't a conspiracy. No one was gassed. 6 million didn't die.

#1 supporter of jewry is still better than a shill for them

>best I can do is a fat man's YouTube video.

/thread

Does it matter anymore? Sure these Jews wanted attention but pretty soon anyone who supposedly lived through the holocaust will be dead so whether or not it did happen is irrelevant. Of course its a massive miscarriage of justice but nobody really cares anymore. occasionally you'll see a holocaust documentary on the tv and ordinary people think damn those nasty nazis and move on with their day.

>Proof it is a lie...

The burden of proof lies with the one making the claim.

In Germany it is illegal to question the official narrative of the holocaust. Why would it need to be a crime? Surely there is an abundance of physical and documented evidence that it occurred.

I mean, according to the official story it was the largest, most thorough, most brutal and most well planned genocide in the history of the world. The evidence that it happened must be absolutely overwhelming.

And because the evidence is so clear, so objective and so definitive, everyone should be able to raise questions about the holocaust and have those concerns or questions immediately answered by the masses of evidence. This should be encouraged since it only reinforces the facts.

Instead it is a crime to ask questions. It is a crime to raise doubts. Why? What have they got to hide that they can't let the overwhelming, objective forensic historical record speak for itself?

Yes. It is important. And no, they and we haven't forgotten about it.

They will never let it go. All of our kids are taught it. Not holodomor white genocide. Not Armenian Christian genocide. Not white genocide in general. Not any genocide that actually affects them. Only jewish genocide which is actually a lie anyway. Imagine the psychological effect on German children.

It is the primary source of white guilt.

It shuts down any promotion of nationalism.

It shuts down any criticism of jews.

It is not reality.

We can study history in order to learn from the past to help us make better decisions in the future. If history is based on a lie, then it distorts our decision making. You can see the effect on our societies.

We know what happened to the Roman Empire. We know what happened to the Byzantine Empire. We know what happened to the Native Americans. And yet we are letting it happen to us primarily because of the holocaust.

Look what happens when someone like Trump comes along. What has he ever spoken but common sense? Yet because he is nationalistic, he's the next Hitler.

Whites must be freed from the holocaust in order to survive. And also because it is the truth.

youtube.com/watch?v=e4KSF8e578k

It is a crime not because the evidence is false or very weak, but because denial or questioning is very offensive.
Like the word 'nigger' is offensive. Like some Aussies might find being called 'convict' or 'colonial' offensive.

>Implying Holodomor is real

>Feelings are more important than evidence

It they had nothing to hide, questioning it would simply result in 'Please see this evidence. Let me educate you about the evidence of what happened'.

This is like a 'listen and believe' rape case, where it is a crime to question the victim about what happened or expect any evidence to substantiate their claims.

It is a crime to shut people up about it because they don't want people digging too deeply.

Saying nigger isn't illegal. Questioning a historical event isn't offensive. It is illegal because if it weren't, the whole narrative would collapse from lack of and counter evidence. And that would mean very big trouble for the jews. But the jews control our narrative. And don't want to relinquish control.

woah there Charles Dickens, I came here for poorly cropped low res image-graphs and questionable links I could just copy paste and not actually read myself

When jews die out in the West, and they will because their marxist ideology is designed to destroy nations through miscegenation and multiculturalism, the whole lid will blow off the holohoax. Latinos don't give a fuck about the holocaust and especially neither do muslims. The jews have caused their own demise. They will go long before we do.

>The vanishing American Jew
nytimes.com/books/first/d/dershowitz-jew.html

>Jews 'could die out by next century'
independent.co.uk/news/jews-could-die-out-by-next-century-1319030.html

>I don't know who's Jewing whom anymore.png

Think about this for a moment. Why do we only hear the stories from holocaust "survivors"?