What does Sup Forums drive? Pic isn't mine but I drive a 2010 p71 crown vic

What does Sup Forums drive? Pic isn't mine but I drive a 2010 p71 crown vic

I drive a 2007 crown vic. The LX model, not the interceptor. Comfy fuckin' car, but damn does she drink.

No flex fuel? You'd of saved alot more if you got one with flex fuel

I'm seriously considering getting a japanese mini-truck. One of those 3 cylinder cab-over-engine affairs. Kinda hard to get in the states.

2002 Lincoln LS V8

Not exact one... but one of these for work

Wait....n/m "Center Mass". That IS my tank.

Looks like the police car from gta

>from gta

Please leave your basement once in a while

2016 Taurus SHO with Performance Package. Pretty much the same as a Police Interceptor with the V6 Ecoboost, but with a lot more creature comforts

Current is a 2k Toyota echo I got from my uncle. It's nothing interesting at all but it a working vehicle so I'm happy with it. Currently on track to get a triumph T120 tho. So I'm looking forward to that

Which, if memory serves, was really a Jaguar.

Really, my dad drive it and i am only passager, but does it count as driving?

2009 Skoda Octavia Combi RS 2.0 TDi Common Rail 170 DIN-Horsepower

3.6L Pentastar Limited
Black

Huh. Apparently not street legal in the US.

You dope. It looks like the police car from everywhere for the last twenty-five fucking years!

Whoops. Sorry, user. Meant to reply to dumbass. Not you.

>It looks like the police car from everywhere for the last twenty-five fucking years

Had one of these for a while back when the cops were using the same vehicle.

Saab 900 from 91

I drive my roommate insane

kek americans think everyone uses their shitty police cars

h

nice

1993 300zx. No picture on hand.

1998 Honda X8R-S 70cc naraku kit

Fucking nice. Been looking for a decent convertible one, got an a4 cabriolet atm but want something older.

You should stick an oily rag in the frame holes in the front end because the fill with water and the sway bar mounts rusts away and you have bigger holes in your fram which doesn't pass safty.

So do it, ok...

1991 Jeep Wrangler. No alterations besides a 2 inch lift

85 Bonneville
5.0 boat anchor
4bbl 750 cfm qjet
Straight pipe to the axle (loud POS)
Comfy as all fuck

im not american and cop cars from my country look entirely different. but i still lol'd at your comment

I drive a MiG-35.

primary

secondary

tertiary

Damn commie

2011 camaro just the rs thinking if trading it in for a 2016 ss

Get some wheels to fit that lift my friend. Also, can I get a front view on that?

Motherfuckers like you keep me paranoid.

'95 M Edition

and a Saturn Astra but that's not as interesting

czeched.

it's not lifted. it's on a lift and it was getting some new shoes

i'd love to have one of those. i live 5 miles from work. a tank of gas would prolly last me a month. but...too many assholes on the road to be riding one of them in houston traffic

This is car

wait did you keep your miata stock?

1995 Nissan Maxima gle, like pic related. Radio, sunroof don't work. Leaks from 5 different places, suspension is completely destroyed. Never an issue under the hood, quiet ride

how many transmissions has this gone through?

does this have rust? I know these like to rust a lot

i envy you

1991 BMW 525i
2002 Saab 9-5 2.3t
2014 VW Jetta SE

No wonder you faggots hardly ever get laid....

an M - Edition with Factory BBS wheels and Factory HardTop is a valid way to keep your Miata.

Not every car has to be slammed or donked, faggot

Mostly
catback exhaust and new head unit are the only things done to it

2016 prius

Femanon's dad gave her a nice old Miata

Yes it does. It used to be completely rust-free when I lived in Phoenix, but I moved to Indiana for school 3 years ago and it already has a decent bit of rust

At least you dont live in the northeast where once it gets cold and rainy out the whole underside of the car gets rust

I have two other vehicles, one a car, one a motorcycle, but I thought this is the coolest one, I don't have a picture of it, it's in the shop right now fixing the seatbelt

It's a 1981 DMC-12 delorean forgot to say that part

I wish my dad was cool enough to drive a Miata

>it's in the shop right now
>It's a 1981 DMC-12 delorean

of course its in the shop. its a fucking DMC-12. 0-60 in 11 seconds , top speed 87 MPH

01 is300 2jz-GE

16 year old lexus
You must be Armenian or Latino?

I've been working on it, I got a 1973 gen 1 mustang which it better but I just think the delorean is cooler

If i was Armenian it would have been a stolen benz
But yeah Latino
Better than a unreliable bmw

this but worse

2015 Ford Fusion SE. Almost paid off. Less than 30k miles on it. Hoping to pay it off before March 2018.

so, "How Black" are you?

rims missing? was this a "salvage" theft recovery?

Nah, winter steelies

I have a question for you OP.
Does stuff from a 2002 crown vic fit into a 2010 crown vic? Because the design looks completely unchanged for a very long time

not my pic