Was Trump telling the truth? Was she "bleeding badly from a face-lift?"

Was Trump telling the truth? Was she "bleeding badly from a face-lift?"

money.cnn.com/2017/06/29/media/mika-brzezinski-donald-trump-tweet/index.html

does it matter if she did? Trump is the president, why is he shitposting on twitter like a nigger? He is the last person to be mocking others looks

maybe instead of posting on twitter or golfing 40% of his tenure he could be trying to do what he said he was going to do...policy wise

1. Those fools on Morning Joe attack him EVERY day. So he talked smack back...WHO FING CARES?

2. Trump has done more in 6 months than Hillary would have done... PERIOD.

3. All you anti-Trump cry babies need to get a life and start working to make America better.

If you want the illegals to have health insurance, for example, go become a doctor, rack up $500K in debt, then go provide for them. Stop expecting everyone else to do as you say..not as you do. LAME.

>trump has done more than Hillary would have done
No if Hillary won we'd be in ww3

>2. Trump has done more in 6 months than Hillary would have done... PERIOD.
you have no proof
also trump hasn't accomplished anything of note
oh yea his cabinet scaled back internet accessibility assistance for low income families and allow coal mines to dump toxic waste into streams. Pretty cool guy. I can't wait for medicaid to be pulled under his watch, letting millions of old people lose thier medical assistance after they worked their entire life for our country.

but you want to feel good about yourself, which is what is really important

These inbred schmucks that like Trump crack me up.

where did I post that it was ok for ANYone to attack others? This w-w-w-well they do it s-s-so its ok for ME to do it bullshit is lame and gay

amazing how you say liberals are crying and yet Trump is the one constantly bitching like a nigger on twitter

he should grow thicker skin

Only 34% of the country actually is happy he is the president at this point. Guessing youre either a troll, or watch Fox news exclusively.

it's actually down to 21%...and that data was before his little bitchfit this morning

>face-lift
Look at pic related and start keking at the irony.

honestly, i supported Trump, because i thought he was the most likely path to the apocalypse.

you're telling me there would have been more death under Hillary?
Fuck. She should've ran on that. She would have got all us anarchists who just want the world to burn, to vote for her...

Umm, okay, so nobody knows the answer to OPs question?

He's also working on "would have" bullshit.
"Would have" is a meaningless conjecture used by people who can't justify thier support to that fucking toddler of a president

I love the "but Hillary" argument. Nigga the race done. Over. She that big a threat to you that you gotta bring her ass up? Wasn't she in the woods being crazy? "She's evil and manipulative so let's keep talking about her and using her as a comparison for someone we want to support".

deflection is all a trumpet has now. they can't debate current things without bringing up the past ..they are literally arguing like my crazy grandma that brings up shit I say 20 years ago that has nothing to do with anything today

>trump says something embarrassing to the white house about a womans looks,....again
>yeah but shillary did this and that last year so it's ok
>w-w-w-w-we won git over it :)

I'm almost, almost eager to browse over at /td to see what those tards are blaming for this

Gallup reports it being about 39% +/- 1.5% as of yesterday.
What's your source of 21%?

Gallup is shills. You might as well be citing snopes or just straight up admitting your got your information straight from George Soros while you were giving him a blowie last night.

Probably not. He's a fucking liar and a loser.

butthurt child detected.

more butthurt.

This is what you get when you friend a fucking conservative. She doesn't deserve his bullshit, but I remember last year about this time when she was quivering in her seat in excitement about Trump and spewing daily hate toward Hillary's "emails, emails, emails!" She should rent a truck and run over his fat ass next time he's golfing.

Dipshit Republican detected. You're such a cuck that you sold the country out to an obese, geriatric, limpdick conman.

like you niggers that voted for Hillary?

sure kid. let me see the poll was taken in which city??????

Just because you hate Trump doesn't mean you voted for Hillary. Your binary view of the world is why we have a fuckwad like him in the Oval Office.

virgin detected

you're talking to cry babies.

What's the justification for this belief? What is going on in the mind of the average white trash rural filth(who shouldn't even be permitted to vote because self government is wasted on them) that they think she would be a bigger warmonger than Trump?

Dude, you can't call out virgins when you're LITERALLY a virgin.

since you guys lost well......

says a loser on the internet.

triggered. so easily.

so says a fuckwad millennial.

dude you never met me. you know nothing about me yet you think you can speak with authority about my personal life
your post screams loser.

So much summer in this thread. All these teenage snowflake Trump supporters. You don't even realise why you support him - it's because your moronic kid brains can't handle opinions outside of what you hear from your inbred parents'.

Stop samefagging this thread dumbass

yawn

I LOVE DONALD TRUMP SO MUCH OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING LIBCUCKS

asshole doesn't know what same fagging is.
fucking summer.

do you really care? really? usa is so tragic recently. you elected an old man to tell you what you should think about some dumb celebrities?

why is it that the dude that's supposed to have the most important job in the usa is just an old fart sitting, yelling at the tv?

i don't know who that bitch is, and idgaf. andtrump is a worthless shitbag that does nothing except watching tv and tweeting about what he's watching, and complaining that "nothing's being done".

what a waste of oxygen.

found the virgin

buttblasted baby back bitch detected

yawn

>Real news
>CNN

I don't know what everyone's complaining about. He's doing what we hired him for.

The economy has never been better. Healthcare is on its way to being sorted out. We're getting respect from other nations, and not just for being their bailout saviors. Life is good.

You didn't answer the question.
I smell a hack

for those of us with a positive attitude.
the rest? well losers will be losers.

>We're getting respect from other nations
The other nations are laughing at us for letting our rural filth take us on a one way trip to stupid.

>1. Those fools on Morning Joe attack him EVERY day. So he talked smack back...WHO FING CARES?
>they started it
kindergarten argument. brilliant. love the level of intelligence.

>2. Trump has done more in 6 months than Hillary would have done... PERIOD.
>impossible comparison to a hypothetical
it's great, because no one can prove you is wrong, because no one can look into a parallell universe to check if it's true. that way you can make up bullshit, and pretend it's true, without being disproven.

>3. All you anti-Trump cry babies need to get a life and start working to make America better.
you know who should be working on making america better? the motherfucking president! but he's too busy watching tv and complaining about everyone who's mocking him. doesn't he have anything better to do? you know, like being the fucking president?

exactly.

no they aren't you dumb fucking libcuck faggot Hahahahahahaha

losers will be losers.

reported

>rural filth

so smart. want sum fuk???

like I care kid.
bullying on the internet.
coward.

reported

yes please, 9faggot.

sure kid

You ignorant bastard

He is good comic relief though... in an our-country-is-fucked sort of way

sure kid

well go fuk yourself kid.

>working to make America better
What did he mean by this?

sorry I triggered you.

sure thing kid

>you can make up bullshit, and pretend it's true, without being disproven.
Why does this sound familiar? Oh, that's right.

the comedy was the democrats

fuk yu child

tears, I must have more.

its getting worse. he's using profanity.
what do, what do????

Since when did we give a flying fuck about what Russia thinks? Has the Republican Party/Conservative constituency become so {0} that it does things entirely out of fear of what Russia might or might not do? Boy, {1} must be spinning in his grave to find that his party has become nothing more than a bunch of cowards and Russian sycophants.
>.format("cucked", "Reagan")

sure you are kid

the only people crying Russia is the cucks on this website.
in other words (you)

ohs noes you gots mes

No, I actually like Russia, for its ability to halt western imperialism in its tracks.

no

Y u mad tho

I'm glad we weren't able to create another false flag operation to justify invading Syria.
>Assad's preparing to use gas on his own people!
>(Russia) No, he isn't. Stop it.
>Understandable, have a wonderful day.

shill

your cadence is way off

mad

Trump will be his own undoing

What destruction he will leave in his wake we don't know yet, but he won't last another year.

mmk

LMAO that faggot is definitely who runs the hourly Trump Generals on Sup Forums

Y r u getting so angry

lol the moment trump realized he does have tiny hands.

>posting a manlet

the guy is a fucking president. if he can't take people talking shit on him, why even get into that position in the first place?

Trump rules. However since this is the united states you are free to think differently. End of argument.

Because Obama made him look like a fool during a WH dinner where he made fun of Trump for that retarded birther shit.