Omfg I'm so pissed off right now

omfg I'm so pissed off right now
I've been craving a fucking Slurpee since last night
So I'm driving to go see my GF and I see the 7-11 and
I go and I fill up my cup and the fucking bitch that works there tells me I have to take the hoodie off my head

I was like what ? huh ? then this fucking black dude tells me hey you have to take off your hodie

I was like, ya i heard what she said Why do I have to take off my hoodie ? Its fucking raining, and its fucking cold and the bitch tells me I have to take off my hoodie or she's not going to serve me a fucking slurpee

I said fuck you I'm not taking off my hoodie this is fucking america If I want to wear a hodie I'm going to wear a hoddie

Then the other asshole that works there said he's going to call the cops and he's not going to serve me I wanted to smash that little mother fucker
So I dumped my fucking Slurpee on the floor so those dumb mother fuckers can clean it up

Why ? why can't I just get a fucking Slurpee, why do these mother fuckers have to harrass me and tell me to take off my hoodie
how is that a rule how is that even legal ?

I'm going into another 7-11 right now and these mother fuckers better not tell me to take off my hoodie

its Bullshit!

so you dumped the fucking slurpee on the floor and left? just like that?

You spumd like a whiny bitch.
Also the staff have to follow a the rules of the store, it's not their fault. You sir are just an asshole.

why didn't you just take off your hoodie

hoddie *

Just leave with the slurpie.

He was kind of an ass. But they literally threatened to call the police because he was wearing a hoodie. That's way the fuck beyond reasonable.

Stick penis and slurpee and make cashier whore sip it slowly.

You are an asshole, but I agree, why are they telling you to take of the hoddie, and why are the muslims are allowed to dress up as ninjas while actual people can't?

Sounds to me like your fucking girlfriend is to blame.

I bet that slut is even cheating on you..

if you find out she is, dont forgive her, you should just beat her ass

My waifu.

You're gonna have to take off that hoodie if you wanna post in here.

and.. give her the fucking beating of her life...

put that bitch in hospital

You must be a nigger if you're making this about yourself.

Your niggerkin often rob 7-11s. Clearly the workers wanted to be able to see your nigger face, to make sure you're on camera and properly prosecuted if you felt like niggering it up.

Also, though a franchise, 7-11 is a private business. Since it's America, they can choose who to service or deny service, for whatever reason.

If you're so butt hurt, go back to Africa and hire a Shaman to hex the store owner.

Retarded ape.

Is your name Jonathan by any chance?

Agree. Also all stores should deny service to ninja cosplaying muslims!

my waifu

what the heck

He took of his hoddie and met his gf.

Nice waifu. Got more?

>Why do I have to take off my hoodie
So you don't look like a hijab-wearing Muslim.
Is that so hard to understand?
Be grateful you have found something new to illogically rage against.

hot

>Also, though a franchise, 7-11 is a private business. Since it's America, they can choose who to service or deny service, for whatever reason.
They can't deny service if you're Muslim wearing a hajib covering explosives, and they can't refuse to make you that "HAPPY GAY MARRIAGE BUTTSEX SODOMY" cake in the shape of a dildo that you clearly want.

> thinks Muslims wear hoodies

I know this dude.. he is one of the oldest b'tards..

By many considered the olderst fag of them all.

Ladies and gentlemen.. I give you DAaaaN.

Hello. He is Dan.

Nice copypasta

It's not usual code to ask someone who is Indian to take off their turban, or a Muslim girl for their hijab.

Hoodie ain't part of a religion, therefore immediate suspect of stealing shit.

If they ask you again, shitty deal. Stop being a bitch and take it off in the store.

Non lolly?

I told you too take off that hoodie if you wan to post in here. Get it off or I'm calling the mods!

Just to add to the troll bait...

It's general store policy that you can't have anything that'd possibly hide your face from cameras, just in case. They wern't asking you to take your entire hoodie off, just remove the hood from your head so the cameras can identify you in case you decide to commit a crime.

Also, as someone who works in retail, people like you really are the worst kind of person to enter a store. They work a low paid job and follow the policy and training they've been given, but simply because you wanted to be a self-entitled asshat, you decide to cause them aggro and give them extra work because you wouldn't remove your hood.

You, sir, are simply not a good person and your mother would be ashamed of you for acting in such a way.

Also, no boobs to post, so have a crappy wallpaper.

ye

The way you look paco, I wouldn't let you mow my lawn without at least three people watching your gang-nigger looking ass.

oldfag here,

can confirm... its fucking DAaaan...

i hate that motherfucker

Right, and he looks like a scary spic or nig. Then it's NO SERVICE FOR YOUR ASS.

But fucking let bitch-ass muslims wear hidjabs and explosives! Religion should be classified as a mental disoder!

I wouldve done the same thing

Buncha spineless faggots ITT

Me want more! Gib plox!

At the next 7-11, keep hoodie on, purchase Arizona iced tea and skittles.

share yours please

you lost me at "craving a fucking Slurpee"

keel yourself

Here.

did you tell your mommy on them ?

God damn more

Are you war machine?

She's fucking amazing I might have to steal her from you

oh shit

Shut up faggot, you sound like a spoiled fucking bitch. Go back to Wilshire Blvd. you fucking idiot.

you sound like an entitled faggot.
it's a privately owned store and you're not entitled to shit.
they (should) reserve the right to call you a trailer-trash double nigger and told to get the fuck out.

it's not your fucking store. if the owner or a worker told you to take your hoodie off then either do it or leave w/o throwing a temper tantrum you entitled narcissistic manchild.

thought thats what he meant when he said he dumped on the floor.

My fucking sides, sick if these sand niggers

private business, can enforce rules to prevent robbers from hiding their identities on camera if they want to and dont have to cater to your manlet temper, you faggot

Nah youre an asshole
No one has to make anyone take anything off
Ive been to half the 711s in DFW since i drive for my job and none of them have ever done this to me.

I would have done the same

OP was not a faggot.

this, exactly this!

I so feel like punching OP in the face just because of his "this is mmmurica" attitude.

THIS IS COPYPASTA

I think hoodies are associated with the low dregs of society. Looks like they're right.