OFFICIAL LAUGH AT THE KANSAS SHITTY QUEEFS THREAD

OFFICIAL LAUGH AT THE KANSAS SHITTY QUEEFS THREAD

>Literally BTFO by a kicker
>Alex "Pick/Choke" Smith back to his usual performance
>Commit penalty on game tying try
>Kelce crying about refs like a retarded child
>Only scored 16 points
>Only won division because Carr got hurt

HAHAHAHAHA fucking faggots actually thought the Chiefs were going to be in, let alone, win the fucking Owl? You all thought your team was so dominant and was going to go deep in the playoffs. Luckily they had a bye because Carr broke his leg, otherwise they would have been bounced in the first round most likely.

The Steelers didn't even through a fucking touchdown all game and still won LMAO Smith somehow threw two, and you still lost. AHAHA my fucking sides are blasted into uncharted depths of space.

What a fucking shanty town sham this team is. Let's all point and laugh at the overrated fluke Queefs and their faggotty fans.

>Muh team lost cause of one holding call even though we could only score 16 pts in a playoff game lolololol

Faggots. I'm so glad karmic justice was served to the Chiefs. Losing in their own fucking stadium, to a fucking meteor shower of field goals. LOL.

Other urls found in this thread:

teamrankings.com/nfl/stat/opponent-red-zone-scoring-pct
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

KANSAS SHITTY

why do the refs hate us?

Nigger that was a clear holding

> a spic calling a human a "nigger"

Lel why do wetbacks think they are humans?

The steelers gave you 53 yards and you gave them 60(15 of which was becasue your TE chimped out). The holding call was blatantly clear.

You couldn't stop Bell and on top of everything you turned the ball over TWICE.

But hey keep blaming outside factors, I'm sure that kind of thinking is what makes champions, not that Kansas Shitty would know anything about that.

Thanks for the 7th ring

>inbred
>human

Lmao you're literally worse than niggers

Why is it that when Beckham chimps out after a shitty game the media goes into an uproar (like punching a hole in the wall, the kicking net, etc), but when Kelce does the same thing (throwing his towel at the ref, comments after games concerning the refs) the media addresses it briefly but is much quicker to shrug it off and move on?

because kansas city it the definition of irrelevant, especially when compared to NYC

Because A. Kelce isn't elite and B. the Chiefs shouldn't be taken seriously.

Hard to laugh when >we should have beat them by 40. Half their fans came into sunday expecting to lose, but hoping to win.
It shows more about how irrelevant KC is than racism in the media

because Kelce is white

whites are held to a higher standard.

>easiest schedule in the NFL aside from seahawks
>gifted the division because Jack Del Retard doesn't know when to rest starters in a blowout
>get bye week
>get easiest team in playoffs
>smith has lowest qb rating in the playoffs
>BTFO by only field goals

handcuffed to smeth, the chiefs will be losers for the next 5 years

so if they're held to a higher standard shouldn't they be punished more...?

It sounds like you are trying describe New England and KC at the same time. Cause I know Pittsburgh was not the easiest out in the AFC, that was the limping raiders and then Houston

raiders, maybe, but texans were 2nd best team and they proved it

>easiest schedule aside from the Seahawks

huh? could you source that for me, because the Chiefs played one of the hardest schedules in the NFL.

5 games against playoff teams, of which they won 3. 4 games against teams who were "in the hunt" for the playoffs.

where are you getting your info?

A historically bad game by Brady and they still lost by 3 scores. Doesn't sound like a good team. I mean I know the Chiefs suck, but damn the Texans were a shitshow.

The guy thought Houston was the second best team in the AFC, his source is what he thinks is the best meme. Which is the strongest source on the planet.

>uses phrases like 'in the hunt'
>expects anyone to give him a serious reply

lol, fag

>its another pathetic raidturd tries to forget their the Chief's bottom bitch thread
Classic

>afc south
>afc west
>nfc south

yes, Raiders (x2), Texans, and Falcons were tough games, the rest of those teams are pathetic regardless how you twist it

>A historically bad game
it's almost like a defense was playing against Brady...patriots probably should've just run the ball into the endzone from the 1...

I don't need to prove anything. when the patriots beat the steelers 42-13 in a blood bath (steelers touchdown in final minutes), it'll prove all I need

>only beating the Raiders by 8 pts with Carr unable to throw or be under center

yeah a real Owl contender lolol

You missed the part where the still lost by 18 despite all of that. Brady had his worst game in the playoffs and they still put up 34 on the number 1 defense.

Uh...I'll agree that KC was a 6-10 team that lucked into the playoffs, but their is no way Houston is better than Pittsburgh.

Because Odell is repeat offender who goes on party boats smoking blunts during the regular season

Kelce is pretty chill

Sometimes. In this case they are just punished and focused on for the same or lesser offense.

Kelce is also a repeat offender. KC is just that irrelevant.

>You missed the part where the still lost by 18
did you bother watching the game or are you just memeing this hard by posting the final score?

it was 24-16 in the 4th quarter and texans went into desperation mode (ie forcing throws further down field), which usually results in interceptions and eventually posts for the opponent due to shorter than usual field position

Pittsburgh's game against the Dolphins is an okay argument, but Texans manhandled the Raiders the same (both playing against backup qbs). but Steelers performance against the Chiefs proved otherwise. not being able to score touchdowns against a mediocre redzone defense is pathetic

lmao chefs suck dick

They were actually the best redzone defense left. between the 20s is were they sucked. and Oakland was a mediocre defense propped up by Carr.
This has been fact forever. They are a career average .500 team

>They were actually the best redzone defense left.
so, you're using this liberally since they were the last of the divisional game? yes, of the 5 teams left in the playoffs, they ranked in the top 5

4th in the league during the regular season.

no

Yes. teamrankings.com/nfl/stat/opponent-red-zone-scoring-pct

>acting like it was just a bad day for Brady
nigga the Texans defense forced that bad day, put literally any half-competent player at QB and the toxins would have been owl contenders this year. The defense was the real deal.

Brady threw 2 picks all year, threw three on saturday against the team that let the third string qb beat them with ease. Yes it was hi having a bad day

>those picks were just mystical bad juju and not skill from the texans defense
Why can't delusional cheatriot fans ever just accept that maybe a team gave them a challenge?

and we've come full circle to weak SoS

>play shitty offenses like the AFC South and AFC West
>play big play defenses like the NFC South
>muh redzone
against the non-shit teams, the Chiefs allowed 75% touchdowns (7 for 9)

FIELD GOALS LMAO

LMAO they quite literally got.... KICKED out of the playoffs! Hahahahahahahahahaha

I love shitposting in circles because I want my meme to be right, don't you.
Carr is amazing, the raiders will be top of the afc next year, but the team needs to do much better on defense. cause facing the same schedule sans two games and were bottom 4 in red zone d.
yep, people forget that 14 is the magic number to beat kc
I hate Brady, but I am not stupid enough to believe the Texans would win the super bowl if it wasn't for the patriots.
t. fan of another losing team

They don't, Kansas Shitty's """"offense"""" was chimping out the entire game.

>believe the Texans would win the super bowl
I don't believe that either, but I believe they would make the super bowl over the steelers or chiefs

I don't think they have a defense that could handle Matt Ryan
>implying the Packers stand a chance

But you said they were second best in the afc, and the Pats are the best in the NFL....so?

yes...these statements are not mutually exclusive

But The steelers are better than the NFC

no

I'm happy you've run out of arguments thus proving me right.

lmfao

Didn't say they would win it for sure, but that they would have been actual contenders. The Broncos won a superbowl on the back of a good defense despite an anemic offense, no reason why the Texans couldn't have done the same.

Difference, Brock doesn't have the pedigree Peyton did to make defenses so afraid of him they let them run the ball. Cause that is what happened. Peyton was a decoy that revived the run game.

That's why I specifically said that they needed someone other than assweiler

as a steelers fan theres nothing more disgusting than nigger raiders fan laughing when they're already out
fuck off spics kc is better than you and we are better than them

Yes, that was your original argument brought up as a counter to my Brady was just off argument.
The statement I have been refuting is that Houston was suddenly this great team because we need to shit on Kc as hard as possible so we have to turn the afc title game into a reason to laugh at them too.

Half true, Oakland is better than KC

>>easiest schedule in the NFL aside from seahawks
the AFC west had the toughest schedule outside the chargers , the raiders and cheifs both had the toughest schedules in the league overall
>>gifted the division because Jack Del Retard doesn't know when to rest starters in a blowout
Musgrave called the play and carr wanted to stay in despite del rio asking him to rest but it was the play musgrave called that got the raiders in that shitshow
>>get bye week
>>get easiest team in playoffs
The steelers were healthy in the final 2 weeks of the season , they were dangerous all season long
>>smith has lowest qb rating in the playoffs
>>BTFO by only field goals

What does the toxins QB have to do with Brady's performance? My point was that the Texans defense has been elite this year, and given a decent QB they could have gone all the way.

You're the one bringing their qb up. I was arguing Brady had an off day and still won easily, you were saying the obvious that if Houston didn't have a shit qb they wouldn't be shit. Houston played the only other team worse off than them in the playoffs (Oakland with Cook) they would have lost to any of the other 10 teams.

>Houston was suddenly this great team
the defense was always great, especially in the final few weeks of the season

inb4 you use the Titans game, in which not a single starter played on the defense

TEAM.
They had a great D, but a shit tier offense.

their offense was top 5 for time of possession

but keep quoting ESPN and NFL which hype up yards/points per game

B-but Alex Smith is elite! I don't understand

I imagine all of these Raiders fans are the Hispanic fellows that tailgate at every chiefs game. They are bitter that they can't live in California because ironically all the illegals took their jobs so their parents came here. No one in Oakland knows how to use a computer and even if they did the Chiefs Raiders rivalry hasn't been relevant in decades. This is the first year it even came close to meaning anything again.

you really thought the NFL would have let the kansas city chiefs to the AFC championship when the other option was the steelers?

The gay chiefs will never win the ship lmao fuck the chiefs

Why are they trying so hard to do the "we have he loudest stadium" thing? I know this is like a meme that many stadiums try to do but no one tries harder than arrowhead and Chiefs fans. It's like they want take the title of dorkiest fan base from Seattle.

what did they mean by this

>Alex Smith is a Pro Bowl QB and Derek Carr isnt
>mfw the raidgays got robbed of the division title and a pro bowl appearance by da chiefs