This is the end of Trump's campaign

This is the end of Trump's campaign.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i don't understand what message the person who made this image is trying to convey

INCREASINGLY

He is implying trump is dumb and lacks substance because he speaks to the level of the general public and doesn't go into details none of them would be able to understand during a speech.

You mean he communicates at a level that people can actually understand? He doesn't condescend or write 10 page speeches because that's not how a good communicator does his job.

george tekai loves dicks
sometimes three dicks. or two
and they're great dicks
heard dicks. that i can tell
you, believe me, they're penises
with the aids virus
horrendous debilitating diseases

I am now a #TakeiTorpedo

>This is the end of Trump's campaign.
>This is not a repeat of the last 8 months.

>Takei
He went from posting funny shit, to being a total political twat.

I think it was like, 2 days ago or something, he posted like 8 trans things and whined about the NC bill.

No one seems to care that the federal government has no right to override a law brought into place by the voters of a state.

But let's just cater to the .3% of all people in the country because of their feels and risk putting our children at risk.

The Star Trek gook who loves social media, and hasn't shut the fuck up in ten years is talking shit about The Donald?

Fucking slope.

>resorting to making fun of Trump's manner of speaking
Takei, I'm disappointed. Smart man like you should know you can't stump the Trump.

I fucking love these words and the trail of lib tears he leaves in his wake.

Obama gets on my last fucking nerve with that shit.

A million times someone has asked him a simple question and he's responded with "Let me be clear, um, in certain situations and variables there are, um, an expected pattern of traditional reactions that, um, we need to take an innovative perspective to"

I don't believe it's an effect of him being nuanced and educated either, it's just obfuscating that he either has no idea what he's talking about or he's flat out refusing to speak on the subject and wasting everybody's time until the press conference is over.

itt: people so fucking stupid that not only do they need to be told what to think, but they also need it to be delivered to their ear holes at what would be a 2nd grade reading level

Honestly, Trump would be a lot more respectful if he knew more adjectives and spoke in a manner that actually expanded on the points and policies he wants to make in government and not just try to sell us that his policies are great. Apparently there are some people with attention spans long enough to absorb more information than "its gonna be yuge" and "trust me". Why should we trust him?

The ammo these people use against him is just flat out not enough to make a real impact. They can only attack his character, the way he speaks and presents himself, and build little memes around it mocking him. It's pathetic. Is this all these people can do against the great Trump?

Liberals just can't bant. It's embarrassing.

Pretty idiotic attack through. Short sentences increase readability. Rather than using extremely long sentences that end up being convoluted when too many words are used.

In short, longer sentences =/= intelligence. Typical academic elitist thinking

The best thing about this is simple. Very basic, it's easy to get. This Takei's most popular media outing in decades. He uses this style. Stump Style, you know. And it works. It works like a treat. Fascinating.

Quick someone post the gif or webm of Takei jacking off some dude on the Howard Stern show.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw

took less than 5 mins to find

What they don't get is by making it a referendum on Trump, Trump has already won.

Elections aren't won by "voting against the other guy"

1996 was a referendum on Clinton, 2004 was a referendum on Bush, 2008 and 2012 were referendums on Obama, the entire 2016 Republican primary has been one long referendum on Trump.

Hillary Clinton isn't going to be able to win an election when literally no one actually gives a shit about her.

You seriously think a guy who jerks off other men, on t.v., is taken serious by the rest of the world?
You must get your news from the crack head in front of the liquor store.

>says man who reads scripts for a living

Caricaturing someone's manner of speaking is this very, very new thing.

I've watched this. 1991 is a long time ago and though it was very informative, considering its [current year] am I asking for too much when I say I would like him to deliver a similar speech that reflects the current state of affairs? His foreign policy speech he made a couple weeks ago was probably the most substantive speech hes made in his entire campaign trail that reflects policies he would like to achieve during his presidency but even that was severely lacking in information.

Why do people always think that the "best words" are the longest and most esoteric?

The best words are the ones that get the point across strongly and easily to everyone who hears them.

Is that an Onion article making fun of anti-Trump people?

The same thing he says in the video is the same hes been talking about his entire campaign. If you look at his talking points in the video vs whats happening in the economy, all of them apply today. Trump should be playing that vid on a fucking loop on his website.

Anyone know Klingon enough to translate that into it?

The thing is they aren't getting the point across. Trump says what he says in order to get votes. Hes a sales person. There are a lot of people who want to know the reasons to why he wants to do what he wants to do. Its like hes trying to give me a brochure when there are a lot of people who want the entire manual.

Whelp, it's time to pack it in. Trump had a good run. I guess I'm #ChillinWithHill now.

No you think they apply today. He needs to explicitly say it in his campaign otherwise its just speculation.

plz be bait. this is very old

Clearly, it is the works of Thoreau, Whitman, and Emerson that have, through their singular and composite works, enlightened and liberated an erstwhile populace who, despite their own and wholly individual strife, begotten of the labors that they perform, ever striving to reach the upper bough, though stymied from beginning to the grave,

and you begin to see why language is blunted.

I know it's not a real article dumb-ass, the Onion is usually pretty liberal that's why I'm confused. Plz be bait.

Hey, post-menopausal upper class white liberal women love Hillary!

I think they're just poking fun at people who are oblivious to the reality of the world around them. I mean, it's not a mental feat to recognize the talking heads on television were constantly saying the same things and constantly being proven wrong repeatedly over the last year.

its funny cuz its true

>no curtains
>no shades

Trump clearly hates window treatments.
He's windowist

Also, he's unscripted 95% of the time. Whereas Obama is the complete opposite.