Short

>short
>ugly
>19 years old
>virgin

Is there any hope for me lads? Or should I just kms.

Work on the things you CAN change and forget about the things you can't. Be confident. Lack of confidence is the killer. There is hope.

Fuck those guys, they're totally hopeless. I have a job, car, and an apartment. I'm normie material by their standards.

But what's the point if women won't even give me the time of day.

learn to be funny and then significantly lower expectations. Then kill yourself, everyone will mourn the loss of the funny guy

You should add "my confident" because that's all that matters when trying to get a girl

I like the way you think

They will if you're confident and have things to offer (you've improved in the areas that need it). You might not get a supermodel, but you can find a girl that you really like.

>Implying I can even meet women

Tried dating websites and I didn't get messages for a month. Deleted my account after

"Get". Meaning you just waited and didn't send any?

The latter

stop being a little pussy and start lifting and bitches will come to you

I sent so many messages my man. I have no hope.

I'll just reiterate what the other guy told you. Work on the things you CAN work on. Confidence, success, style/fashion, and whatever looks you can fine tune. Those will can get you a lot. Just be the kind of person people want to be around - friendly, helpful, positive, confident, secure. Those are all attractive qualities. Everybody gets ugly when they get old.

>average height
>average looks (i think)
>22 years old
>kissless, hugless virgin

Yup, no hope for you if there isn't for me, go for it.

Become a investor, rich. Shower in pussy.

Pic so we can see what you are working with?
Get rich and or start working out
Go after short fat chicks?

Nah, just shoot yourself.

That's actually a good idea.

if you look like a 3/10 you have 3 options
>enhance your visual appearance
>enhance your social skills
>both

do both for maximum effect

These threads such fucking cancer, some retard seeking sympathy and 'advice' to keep on going, whilst anons go fullon psychologist. Pull yourself together you dumbass, life is the long run.