Need b's opinion. A guy I know today told me about a glory hole he stops by every now and then...

Need b's opinion. A guy I know today told me about a glory hole he stops by every now and then. He is married and there are times his wife isn't around because of her work. So he was invited to this glory hole at this house. He said his been going for about 2 years now. Gave my number to text and address to go and it's in the back in the pool house. No names and He doesn't even know who it is that's the beauty of it he says. My fiance is sometimes gone at night for 5 days cause of her work and I'm sort of saying fuck it. Just wondering what you guys think. We were talking about how bad it sucks to have your girl work nights that's how it got brought up.

Well I hope you know it's gonna be a dude sucking your dick

You might get aids/sucked by a guy
If it doesnt bother you then go on

A mouth is a mouth is a mouth

sounds like your friend wants to anonymously suck your dick bro.

bingo

No this house is a county over and I know where he lives so I know it's not him

This.

this yo

the fuck does that matter? He can drive over there fuckler

I mean as long as I don't see who it is. I'm good with it.

He doesn't own two houses and I know it's not him. Plus if he would go through the trouble to do all that he probably would have just tould me he would. I just know it's not him

AINT NOTIN GAY BOUT GETTING YO DICK SUCKED!!
You be gay for sicken my dick!

fuck putting my dick through a hole in some random house
how am i supposed to know the person on the other end isnt going to cut it off or some shit

I'm mean I guess but I want to now cause it's a bj and I'm horny. I say I could do it now but I think I'll probably get freaked out about it when I'm there and probably leave.

Plus he even texted the number told whomever my situation and said I'm pretty much in the same situation he is in. They texted back asking my age and dick size. He texted back and showed me the text they sent back. Said it was cool give him this number address and where to go and tell him to text when he needs to stop by.

you sound paranoid. no ones gonna think you're gay, aint nothin' gay 'bout gettin your dick sucked. There is something gay about suckin' dick and likin' it.

How does one get aids from getting their dick sucked? Please educate me kiddo

guy with aids jizzes into mouth of strange man behind hole in wall, another guy puts dick in strange hole mans mouth. aids

I'm not paranoid at all. Just I think it would be fucking bad ass to have head whenever. I just think if it came down to it I may get weirded out by it you know. But fuck it I'll probably give it a go.

I'm terrified by those things some phyco with a pair of scissors could just snip snap my dingaling right off. I ain't putting my dick at anyone else's mercy.

just pull straight down and nail it there

If you're going to go het head from a stranger, be ready to hook your fiancè up with some pretty cool funk.

Better idea: don't cheat on your fiancè you fucking prick.

Well I know it's not going to happen cause I know someone who as been going for about 2 years now and says the blow job is great. He said it some of the best he has felt.

why not just go to an amp and fuck an asian whore?
as an user who has literally fucked hundreds of asian women in AMPS shit is cash

Yeah I know it's fucked up. I'm just curious about it I guess. I'm probably not going too

Try it, not because you might enjoy it, but just to fuck up your chance at a happy marriage.