Aiight.

Nice car. How long have you had it?

Ok OP

Dude, nice

8 or 6 ?

Best I've got, currently

2016 Golf 7 1.4 tsi

6. She's just for show, not really much going on under the hood, but I love it

Thanks guys. It's an '09 Audi S5, 4.2L V8. My friend and I did a muffler delete. Really brings the car to life.

Best ride.

your mother doesn't allow me to take pictures.

Pretty 'Murica right down to that four MPG highway fuel economy.

3.6l v6 Pentastar
6.5 L per 100 km

I was replying to the truck.

I had a 2.something Penta star once. Was awful on gas. Arguably worse than my '09 S5 above, which is average 20 MPG highway and city combined.

My daily, 2017 Tundra

My bike, 14 Street Glide

My never ending project, 73 Charger.

Don't have pictures of the 86 F250, 83 Kawi, or the 57 Buick.

I have a problem.

Dam. How old are you? Nice car

Just turned 27. Picked this one up when I was 15 and something breaks every damn year.

Nice. I want to start my own project car (67 Camaro RS)

My brother has a 68. What are you starting out with? Current condition?

Mine in action. Im the OP

It's about 5-10 mi/gal. It is an 8.3L Cummins with an 80 gallon tank. Thirsty thirsty.

Still bad ass. Any before pics?

What kind of system are you running? I was thinking of using bags for my 57 Buick but running a full hydraulic system would possibly be a little more responsive. Not looking for competition standard, but utility.

I have a black magic hyrraulic pump with a #11 pump head on 6 batterys for the front and 2 showtime pumps with 4 batterys to the back

Not on my phone, sadly. Paint and body are about the same with the exception of the vinyl top and a whole lot of was. The original vinyl top was white, faded, and cracked. Other superficial changes include replacing the headliner with leather, reupholstering the interior (seats with Chrysler Imperial, carpet with black instead of yellowed out white.)

How much would you say you put in it in total?

Jesus. Yeah, not looking for anything close to that. I'll probably still end up running bags, but that's a killer set up.

Bought it two weeks ago

This thread is reserved for real trucks.

Oh hell, between aesthetics, drivetrain, and suspension? Maybe 10 - 12k over the 12 years. Not including tires and the stupid amount of gas I've pumped into this thing.

Yea. I'm just doing it because 1 more year and it's an antique. Ive been working on it for 5 years already

Im on the same page. All the hydraulics weight in the trunk get me 7 miles per gallon

Haven't started yet. Still deciding on whether I should start on a Camero or a 1970 challenger

Eh. I'm happy with what I got. I've noticed that the guys that actually have small dicks are the ones who make statements such as that.

Keep it up. I have to ask, the steel you have running under your fenders.. is that just for extra protection when flexing? You would think I would know living in NM where people have nothing to do but build lowriders but I've mostly stuck to the muscle and motorcycle stuff

It's a nice truck. People will always hate when they see you doing good. I had friends talking shit behind my back about my car.

TRD supercharger
magnaflow catback exhaust

Seen a lot of dick?

>guys that actually have small dicks are the ones who make statements such as that
Says the guy with a bad taste in trucks.

Hell, other than how far your front bumper sticks out (assuming for a winch) I'm loving it. I grew up in a mopar family, but after I bought my first Toyota when my old 1500 bit the dust I've been stuck.

This is what I got for investing in ChanCoin.

Thanks dawg. It's pretty common for people to Insta talk shit.
Every meet up we pull our dicks out and stare for a while

Its so the body of the car wont buckle. They get all wavy if you don't reinforce it

Not my actual truck (mine is olive green0 but exactly the same

Saleen s281

Makes sense. May be different from my own style, but keep rocking it

Dam. If its real keep on investing.

'94 Volvo 850 sedan. Bought it at a tow yard auction in Portland, OR for $500.

Clearly shopped plate fag

Still gotta set up the winch but yea that bumper is dumb long. Here's what I traded in for the cummins. I wanted something that could pull big trailers

Hell yea. That's real car people. I dont like some style of cars but i respect that they put money and time into it to make it look nice

my s4

Luckily I don't haul heavy all too often anymore, back in the day I burned through an F350 and a Duramax, so I'm keeping it 1 ton and simple. Maintenance costs are lower. Heaviest I haul now is a single backhoe

Why you so angry man. What's your preferred taste in trucks. Please lay down some context.

You got some EBC Ultimax slotteds on there?

No thanks with the cheese pizza

hypermotard
They are EBC not sure about the ultimax part but it was $600 for front and rear so probably

Terrible rims for that color car. Black rims are to cars today what flames were to hot rods. You aren't unique and it doesn't make your car any faster.

grey 2016 mazda cx5. you dont need a picture, youll see one next time you drive anywhere.

those wheels are cringe.

Fuck you buddy
Tits or gtfo

Sedan

Kek

Good thing they're bronze. Sure drives a lot nicer with these than the heavy ass stock wheels that were never smooth no matter how balanced they were. The extra grip from wider wheels is nice too :)
enjoy your bus pass user

nah, I have a cx5 like a normal person.

L M F A O YOU ARE THE SAME CX5 FUCKTARD FROM THE LAST THREAD

STILL FUCKING BUTTBLASTED ABOUT YOUR BORING ASS CROSSOVER I FUCKING LOVE IT

Little boy is triggered. Your rims are shit and you look like a chump. I've seen arabs with better taste.

I promise I havent been on Sup Forums since the last time we spoke. this is too funny.

When you finally get a car you can do whatever you want ti it too :D

I'm not angry at all. I am just butting in on the comment you made earlier. You have lifted an otherwise decent workhorse, making it a useless mall-crawler.
>"muh big truck"
no.
muh big truck. I like to park next to silly trucks like yours.

Really though, what are the chances? I get angry every time I see one of those faggoty SUVs on the road now because of you.

Second the shit rims. Nigger detected.

Woah, almost checkedddddd

Mine
Should I post the 69' judge?

Yours got the same 4.2L 8 as mine above? Great engines.

pretty much what i've been thinking, just about people with 10+ year old sedans with massive engines and gay rims.

I didnt plan on getting into this again, I stopped because that shit lasted 3 hours last time, now I'm back here and we meet again. this is funny as shit.

btw, I do have the nsx and 82 911sc.

Do it

yeah man, one of those most popular aftermarket wheel deisngs is shit :^)

You're entitled to your opinion, but they are objectively better performance wise and I like the look. I did believe they would be brighter gold when I ordered this color and am slightly disappointed but I like it anyways, especially when its in the sun and the goldflake sparkles. mmmmmm.
yup, after the tensioners get replaced.

Let me guess, you still refuse to post timestamps or any sort of proof about what cars your dad owns?

my dad has a new nsx and lives 1000+ miles away. he gave me the 911 for my birthday though.

yea, youre not getting pictures of my license plate, blurred or otherwise. you people are too good at figuring shit out.

Gayest response ever

okay so you still expect anyone to believe you even though you refuse to post proof or any kind at all.

lol i am outta here have fun with your crossover and car owning fantasies

I know it's a V6 but I like it.

no. I agree with your last sentence though. we're done here.

no.

tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=4CHN_BTC

faggot

don't b uy this shitcoin retards.
it's the latest pump and dump.

My man you're way too angry about a simple lifted 1 ton. I'm not the one pretending like there's any actual reason to own that "real truck" you got there. Muh big truck indeed.

at least I dont have edgy rims on a used volkswagen.

Post your mullet.

at least i actually own a car