Gf wants me to wear panties everyday because they fit on me better than boxers according to her

>Gf wants me to wear panties everyday because they fit on me better than boxers according to her
>says I have an adorable baby peepee never grew up "down there"

wat do.

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video28629193/teen_skinny_sissy_play_dirty_with_her_panty_in_public_toilet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pic related: me

Kys

kys

kys

Almond dinger, what a faggot.

idk man fuck her ass then ask If it's still small

Kys faggot , your a failure as a man

Wear panties like the girl you are...

kys

transition

Loose weight.

I'm not a girl.
Can't control did k size.

If you let someone with a big dick fuck you in the ass it pushes your dick out and you can have a bigger dick.

but you can control killing yourself

kek

>I'm not a girl.
Yes, you are. You just don't realize it yet. Wear panties and bras more often. You'll find that it's far more comfortable than the boy clothes you thought you were used to wearing.

Accept it. She discovered your true gender. You'll feel better when you start transitioning.

yup

this

kill yourself faggot

Be mentally ill elsewhere, faggot.

You do realize 3 inches of shaft is inside your fat roll pelvic area right
If you lost 150lbs ur dick would look somewhat normal.
Not gonna like you are on the below average size but if you got fit you could get some length to that turtle head you fot there

It's still gonna be small

Her shit is probably bigger than that dick

seriously go get that area liposuctioned. lipo removes fat cells so you wont get fat there again, looks like you could gain more than a few inches. the problem is the puffy pouch of fat obscuring your short weewee which may only be average if it gets a chance

This is Sup Forums. Nobody here is mentally healthy. Deal with it.

>Lie*
>Got*

IM A 44YO STR8 WHITE MALE, I've been wearing panties exclusively for the past 30 years... i just like tha way they feel and fit, and the pink floral patterns, idk what it is.. and my past g/fs really didnt care for it, but they dealt with it

Surgery.

>lobotomy

thats hot

why did you start talking about your dick to your mom

how does she know how panties fit on you

oh, nevermind. for some reason I thought "gf" was "mom"

kys

Your gf is getting fucked by niggers with bigger pee pees.

how does it feel knowing femboys have a larger cock.

where are your testicles?

first : panty
second : chastity
third :
xvideos.com/video28629193/teen_skinny_sissy_play_dirty_with_her_panty_in_public_toilet

Keked

do this

be a real man and take charge
if she says anything about it, beat the shit out of her