Alright Faggots, Lemme explain the deal:

Alright Faggots, Lemme explain the deal:

>roommate is a general dick
>refuses to clean, drives up the electric bill
>is a general faggot

His most prized possession is his PS4. And I want to kill it.

Any Ideas on how to do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_TidRpVWXBE
youtu.be/SaxFyrw5JhM
usbkill.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pour water in it

picture with timestamp faggot

Put it in the ovens

youtube.com/watch?v=_TidRpVWXBE
kill all the usb ports

Buy a USB voltage killer and get rid of it after plugging it in.

Stage a robbery, sell it on Craig's list

>general dick
>general faggot
>general dick and faggot

You're probably a general beta. Say you wanna start bringing chicks over and maybe he will clean up. If not, just tell him like it is you pussy

I would, but I'm out of town, planning on doing it when I get back.

Piss on it

Me and like 2 of our roommates have tried.

Then why the fuck ask now?

To get ideas.

He moves out the end of the month, but we've put up with his shit for far too long to let this go off easy.

I acctually did this on my own ps4 while drunk sleeping. Woke up half way. I´d say it´s a pretty good way to wreck it.

>mfw i woke up

What a petty person you are. However much of a dick he is, just why?

Oh you're just a pussy then. If you didn't do something about it back then, why fuck with him when he's gonna leave?
Fuck you. I hope you get your foot caught in an escalator.

So he doesn't know it's me faggots.

Fuck off.

Put it in a bucket with cement mix
There's no way he would be able to get it out without breaking it
And its better if he has to break it himself

40 pounds of Tannerite. To be safe let's make it 50.

Oh my god what a pussy you are.
Why don't you just shut the fuck up and wait for your balls to drop before fucking with a dude who obviously doesn't give a fuck about you.
I bet he'd stomp a mud hole in your ass.
What a fucking cuck. Can't even man up to tell a roommate to fuck off.

Don't be a bitch dude.

>Wahhh Wahhh I don't want my big bad roommate to retaliate on me for being a faggot Wahhh help mee!
Holy shit.

I know if my roommate had the nerve to touch ANYTHING of mine just to fuck it up, it would be game over for your ass.

kinda getting bored of queer neckbeard anons pretending to be alpha calling everyone a beta/fag/cuck/petty, assuming this is an attempt to troll because boring.

This man came here for answers. Good, funny answers.

I say shit on it and rub it in there.

Buy an aquarium, fill it with water, put the ps4 in it, and ask if he wants to see your new fish

you lot can thank me later
>snap teens .net

Pray to God to destroy it. I hear he's a good choice.

Sell it

just take out the fucking hard drive

Once upon a time, Sup Forums was full of people who would have encouraged this righteous behaviour.

Now it's full of fucking pussies who want to pretend like doing anything bad to anyone else and not "rising above it" or "manning up and punching yourself into a criminal record" is being petty or a fag.

Fucking cancer.

What is he fucking gay?

stop being a fucking faggot and either tell him like it is man to man or at least just get another roommate if you're that much of a coward to address it with him without acting like a fucking female.

That's a great idea give his PS4 cancer.

fagboi beta cuck go home

So now Sup Forums is full of frightful neckbeards too petty and spineless to just tell a guy to fuck off?
I thought /r9k/ was for that, not Sup Forums

exactly

Don't be so obvious, slowly fuck with it till he wastes enough time and money fixing it. Start with cutting a small incision into the power cord (unplug it first tard) and cut enough till it no longer works but you can't see its cut. He'll fix that fast after using another cord. Next is to open it up and do something that would be easy to fix like slightly pull out a wire, just so he would have to get someplace to fix it for him.
Also, remove any warranty stickers like they were never there. All awhile, if there is an exhaust fan, either unplug that or block it so it overheats during long gaming sessions. These last two are to royally fuck with it; Open it up and place a magnate on top of the hard drive overnight, then finally stop being a whiny fag and not break his shit because you're to much of a puss to deal with him like an adult.

He's already told him to fuck off. He stated that. WHAT WOULD YOU DO THEN OP? oh nothing because you're a fucking neckbeard cuck who projects his beta faggotry out to feel safe.

I hope you know i also get on Sup Forums you twat. This is Tyler by the way. Ops name is Dennis. If i see you go near my PS4 ill stomp you into the ground

>cut circular hole
>lube it up
>Insert grapefruit pulp
>penor in pee-ess for
>???
>Profit

USB KILLER

>All these triggered virgins
>Muh vidya
Grow up

gay

Well maybe if you werent a fucking faggot Tyler Andrews you would pull your share of chorse in the home.

When i get back you're gone fuck the 1 month just get out dude we all don't like you.

Buy some ransomware and upload it to his device

Cry more

Put a magnet on it, a powerful one

>sneak into room and scoop that shit up
>Save dust from sweeping/vacuuming
>Put the dust in large container
>Run for a while
>Watch as the dust clogs that shit

Assuming he doesn't clean it, it'll overheat after a little while of gaming; which will also reduce suspicion of your immediate action.

/thread
OP wanted ideas, but you stunted whiteknights are defending a lazy degenerate like OPs roommate. I would go with the USB killer OP. Simple and effective.

or you could just confront him about it and not be a sneaky little bitch that will just deny it when he asks you like the faggot you are

He's the only pussy here. Can't be a man and tell the guy to fuck off, instead wants to be a sneaky bitch and fuck up someone's shit. I would rage on his pussy ass.

soak it in soapy mustard. then smash the shit out of it with a sledge hammer

This.

Grow a set OP, cleaning is for women and gays. Clean up after him like the sissy you are.

"manning up and punching yourself into a criminal record..."

People who do that must enjoy getting sodomized in prison. youtu.be/SaxFyrw5JhM

>cleaning is for women and gays

you wouldnt rage on anyone though would you, ill bet your a neckbeard with braces whos never even had a fight

Alpha as fuck

Take it up with him personally, you twat. Only a little bitch fucks with another man's property rather than confront him if he has an issue.

usbkill.com/
Use that on the back port.
Best thing is that they wont even know you tampered with it.

give it to me if i roll quads

This. Grow up OP and put your foot down.

I did this to a friends brother's 360.

Get an air horn

Turn it upside down

Spray that smoke coming out into the vents of the ps4

At least it stopped his Xbox from running

Why do you gotta be a fucking slob faggot?
Just clean the fuck up once in a while he's not asking for your kidney
Fuck this gay ass thread

I did this to a friends brother's 360.

Get an air horn

Turn it upside down

Spray that smoke coming out into the vents of the ps4

At least it stopped his Xbox from running

Sounds like he needs a fucking beating then? Broken knees will do.

Das rite boiz

So to counteract him being a dick toward you, you're going to be a vindictive twat about it?

Weren't you ever taught two wrongs don't make a right? Or did they skip that lesson in special ed?

>filthy frank

Walk into room while he is playing it. Rip PS4 out of the wall walk out front of house. Throw PS4 into the middle of the street. While he watches. Not sneakily behind his back.

In saying that what has this guy done to deserve it? Not cleaning? Big deal, that's your fault for just letting him get away with it all this time without addressing it.

he has a right not to clean, fuck off crybaby.

>mike myres

Put it in a small plastic tote with water and freeze it then put it the freezer for him to discover

Throw it in the bathtub with him when he's taking a bath. (Plugged in)

>filthy frank

you're probably a beta, but oh well, here's how to kill:

get an HDMI cable, strip a few wires individually

get a power cord, strip both cables

plug stripped HDMI cable into PSquadruple.

plug power cord into wall (IT'S EXPOSED, DO NOT TOUCH IT YOURSELF UNLESS YOU DUMB)

touch power cord wires to HDMI wires. should fuck shit up or at the very least after a few tries, stop his video from working. best part of this is it leaves no physical evidence (ie: you didn't smash it, or pour water into it)

good luck faggot.

You need to learn how to deal with problems in your life like an adult. Let me guess: you grew up in a household without a strong male role model.

Stick a paperclip in the USB ports.

Open it up and break the mother board in half, just like that

Stop being a pussy, going behind his back and breaking his possessions. Talk to him about your problems and your living situation might improve

Say you have something cool to show him.

While hes watching, get his ps4

take it to the top of a large building

fuck his sister

Pick it up and drop it?

It doesn't take a genius, OP.

Also you shouldn't even bother. Why risk getting in trouble to break a guy's toy? This is a lesson you should have learned at about 4 years old.

Seriously OP you retarded ass mother fucker, what do you think is going to happen when you break his PlayStation? Do you think it will magically solve all your issues between the both of you by destroying his prized possession? No, no it won't. If anything it will just fuel his hatred for you and will be a never ending vicious cycle of breaking each other's shit out of revenge until one of you ends up in the ER or worse because of childish mind games.

Just fucking end your life and be done with it.

>OP's face when the guy has been jerking off into everyone's shampoo and food for ages

itt that op is mad cause roommate won't let him suck his dick. Sounds like a classic case op's gay sexual fixation leads to strange actions.

just get a new fucking room mate
or a new place to live
make your own life better instead of being all petty and shit

I guess everyone on this thread must be a fag. youtu.be/SaxFyrw5JhM