Waifu claiming thread

Waifu claiming thread

previous: Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WQO-aOdJLiw
youtu.be/SaxFyrw5JhM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wow, an actual quick bake at this time of day

Right on time fag.

>Yui claimed

Maybe if I keep playing through levels on secret agent..
KNK was really good imo. different tastes, I guess.
just search the waifu threads on the b archive, you'll fine them there.
ahh. How are you?
Thanks mate. I'll probably bring the N64 back out tomorrow and play through the game again.
What're you up to?

Hello again, all.

>A Foxxy Claim

>ran
Nah I clicked on the vid and watched it

yes

How reckless

youtu.be/WQO-aOdJLiw

Asshole

Claim

It is
I'm going to bed now, goodnight

Going to the gym and then playing some vidya

That's not as good as the other one

Shinoa is shit at editing and I'm mad at him because he's being a retard again

goodnight, sleep well :)

Pussy.
I guess. The ending felt abrupt. I never read the mango but I heard it has a better ending but still not all that good.
I can't reply to archived threads nigger. But I guess I'll check it out later.

O-ok

>gonna watch a movie, sorry if slow reply
hello rem.
The ending was powerful to me, the way he ends up taking his hands from his ears and all. The manga basically confirms that they become a couple, while the anime kind of leaves it open-ended.
Checking the archive out was the only reason I told you about it, faggot

Watching Deadpool with a friend. How about you?

I think that's my problem. I'm a romance fag and this movie gave us an incomplete romantic subplot. I'm salty about that primarily.
But I wanted to escalate the drama nigger!!!
Anyways, I might not reply back sense I'm going back home to my home wifi. Worst case scenario, I can only post when I'm at my gym.

Here

I have this one too

Well, it's dead again
Might even be dead enough to post lewd foxxxy

I rate 3/4

Bork!

If it's dead does that mean I can post this?

Go for it, buddy

watching Kimi no na Wa. sorry if replies are slow :o
well if you're on tomorrow and the user comes back with more shit you can escalate it then.
Why not reset router? You were mentioning doing that

Hi

hello

Hey Yuuki. How's it goin?

No worries, same here.

good waifu

ketchup snugs
Zekken

No work today.

A flesh and blood womern is better. youtu.be/SaxFyrw5JhM

Why the thread so slow tonight?
I reset it last night but didn't do shit and I still had to use chrome. Anyways, in case this does make it, I still gotta go. Work tomorrow and I wanna finish whatever I can tonight with my robit. Have fun with Kimi no na wa m8.
Imperfection.

look at you paid with booze and days off
lucky

I drank a bit too much yesterday heh
Nice pic

I've never thought much about Deadpool. Is it really as good as everyone says?
Alright. Have fun with your robits, and good luck at work tomorrow.

Done with it. It was decent. Maybe overhyped I guess.

sounds fun
I missed it for sleeping early

Hello and claim friends.

Heh I didnt say that much
Cute

Hi hi everyone! Have a few hours to spare, at least until I try my new schedule! Gonna try to go to bed by 11, so I can stay for a bit, hopefully 2 hours! But I doubt anyone cares!

How is everyone doing today? I hope all of your days are going well! Wait, did I word that right? Err, I'm here if you need to talk, shout, anything! And if not, that's okay to! I hope you have a great day anyways!

hello
still missed it

Hi Kanna.
Nothing to miss really.

Thank you. How are you today?
Hello Yui
Hello friendo. How has your day been thus far?
Hello loli dragon how are you doing? Im doing well I guess.
Hello Rory

A bit sick. I drank a bit much.

Cute picture!

Hi Rory! How's it going?

Hi hi Tomo! Wait, that is you, right? It's hard to tell, that picture is like Super Tomo! Err, sorry sorry! How are you? Did you have fun last night?

Hi

ahh. I see. Not something I'm interested in watching, at least from the looks of it.
hello kanna! :)
hello hitagi :)

You don't know who sniper wolf is? I did for a while yes but I drank too much.
Jill!

Eek it happens though, pop a couple Excedrin and it helps with the headache.
Haha I will go with every thing is normal. What do you mean every day is bad?
How are you doing?

that's me, yup. did you avoid the hangover at all?

I have some ibuprofen.

says you
did anything fun today ?
doing well a bit sleepy again just going to eat something sugary or have coffee how was your day ?
cute dragon I think, haven't seen the show

Hi Yui. I think my favorite is maybe the one with buttery sticks, they're extra crispy

Hi Kanna.
Have you been doing well?

Hi there

What do you mean avoid? Ive felt dizzy and a headache all day heh.
Not really. I did set up my bank account.

good. I'm watching Kimi no na Wa, so i'm sorry if my replies are slow.
What're you up to?
I gotta make a list and then try and find them when I set out to try some.
see above; may reply late!

so, no then? did you drink water alongside the alcohol?

Hi Jill! How are you? Err... sorry, I you...
How was your day today? Did you do anything fun?

Hi hi... Jui, right? Sorry sorry if I got that wrong!
How are you doing today?

I don't! Should I know? ;-; I'm sorry, I don't watch a lot of stuff!
Hey, that's good... until you drank too much. Are you okay? Did you throw up? Tomo! I told you...

I dunno, just... everyday is hard. It's easy, it's not like I'm out on the streets. I'm just... don't worry about it, okay? I can't lie and say I'm good, but we don't have to talk about it!
How was your day today?

It is a dragon! Thank you! If you haven't seen it, and like slice of life comedy with a little bit of... err, not drama, but... I dunno, heartwarmingness, then you might like it! If not, no worries!
How are you doing today?

Hi Rem!
Err, what do you mean by well? I went to bed... well, I did break my promise and missed my deadline by like 30 minutes, but steam was being a real weenie with downloading something!
I'm... pretty much the same, honestly. Thank you for asking though.
I hope you're doing well though.

Good, playing vidya, you?

yoyoyoyoyoyo

Aw, rude

same

what's up kanna?

That will help. Drink a cup of coffee too. The caffeine really does help.
It was normal. Same thing different day I guess. I did get a good thing in my back pocket if work decides to get dumber so I can win in the end.
How are you today rem?
Im trying to decide on buying a new guitar amp or not... So doing some jew tube research.

sure did! I bought one of those old person containers for pills. the ones that hold a week's worth of medication? now it's easier to stay on track, and bully myself if I obviously missed a day. better than anything else I've done recently, at least.
what about you, lil dragon?
what amps are you looking at?

Sup
Work was busier today and I have to do a bunch of cleaning and prep.
Tomo is a drinking newbie, he doesnt eat while drinking either.

Nope I got smashed.
Its metal gear solid.... Its a game. I threw up today yeah. I blame my friend he encouraged me.
Not now its 9 at night

I mean, I don't eat while drinking often, but I try to drink a liter every 3-4 standard drinks.
you... really gotta learn to handle your liquor, hon. how much did you end up having?

still working on that ?
taking quite a bit
she has nice legs
wonder what her ears look like
heartwarming sounds good doing ok just a bit sleepy
best waifu
winning at work I don't see that often

Jill is right always have water before you go to bed. Im at that stage myself before tomorrow morning.
Life can be hard, trust me I know. But you worry about the rest of us so we can take a turn worrying about you. Not going to pressure you about talking about it though. My day was pretty mundane. Went to work, came home and had a few beers. Nothing special.
I want an Orange Rockerverb 50MKIII again, but due to the fact that most of my time anymore is spent recording im tempted to just spend the monies on an AXE FX 2 just for versatility reasons.
Same shit different day. How about yourself?
I mean...Perhaps next time I guess. Now ya know.
Nope, a get out of jail and get medically retired at any time I chose card!

Same. What vidya?

Possibly a 5150, but I feel like that would be too much gain for my tastes.
>hitagi

I approve of this image.

About 3 quarters of a jack Daniels and some fireball.
It's all set up now.
I just got drunk.

Jui, yup :)
I'm doing pretty good, had a nice day and everything; and you?
Ah, I see. What's the research telling you to do?

Hi Yuuki! Nothing much up with me, done with day stuff I think, for the most part just trying to get a bit of time talking to you guys before I try to sleep early!
What's up with you? How was your day?

Hey, that's really great news! Sounds like a productive day too! I'm glad you did that, I hope you don't miss any medication at all, ever! But if you do, no worries, I know that it can be difficult keeping track of stuff like that.
I'm sure you've done lots of stuff recently just as great!
Uhhh... I've... well, I'm working on fixing my sleep schedule so I can visit thread twice a day for 2 hours each, and also have some time for discord and stuff. And then I can do what I need to do inbetween those times! I hope that I can commit to staying on it though!
Other than that... not much. Might go camping soon? Headache is really horrible all of a sudden, so that's cool!

Dang, sorry to hear that. Is it any better than being bored at work at least?
Ah, sounds busy, yeah. I hope that you can manage to breeze through it though!
What are your plans when you get home? Just going to relax?

I've only played some of the newest one, though I've read about the lore of some of the characters. Never heard of him though! Sounds pretty cool! ...Tomo. I... I can't berate you for it, but... please be more careful next time. I don't mean to lecture you, sorry. I just care about you. Well, then he's not a very smart friend! He should know not to push people like that!

She does, yep! It's one of the things I like about her, but it's certainly not the best thing about her!
Her... ears? Probably normal! She has horns though! She's a floofy dragon!
Hey, sweet! I'm glad you're doing okay at least! Been up long or just tired?

It's... yeah, it's hard, but I know you guys have it harder I imagine, so... so there's no need to worry about me or my silly problems! You guys are the ones that matter! Don't feel bad, that's just the way life is sometimes! Thank you... I guess part of it is not wanting to talk about it, yeah, but the other part... well, I don't want to talk too much about it. So it's best to ignore it.
Ah, but it sounds like a nice, normal day at least. Are you going to do anything fun before you fall asleep? And what kind of beer?

Yes, sweet! Thank you thank you!
That's awesome to hear, really! I'm glad you did! Did you do anything fun or was it just a nice day in general? I want to hear about it!
It was a day, same as yesterday, eheh. Not great, but no worries.

gta online

agreed

hey cutes

YUUUUUUUUUUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Getting drunk is an art friendo.
Spend monies...Did you finish Your Name yet? If not you should be paying attention.
Hang out here for probably another twenty minutes or so then its bed for me so nothing too exciting. I think you should plan on doing something fun tomorrow that you enjoy!
Hello

Though I haven't played 5 yet, the original mgs is my favorite, followed very closely by 2 (i always get strife for that last part, but idgaf)

I drink mine with liquid or while eating. Mixers take the guesswork out.
I dont want to be at work today. I just want to Giantdad across Blighttown.
Hopefully relax before I help my brother take apart a shop tomorrow, have Pathfinder on Sunday and sit in a chair all day Monday.

It's a she... you can I'm a bit of an idiot. Nah he just does that when people get drunk.
Mama wolf?
Am art that involves drinking as much as you can.

what about pay ?
good now to save , SAVE.
what is the best thing about her then ?
oh they sure are normal is she a maid too ?
just tired
nice legs too
awoo

thanks laptop. good time to take a dirt nap.

I couldn't hear you over spending money on a tank games and a head set
Nah it just goes into rest mode

I dont want to go to work tomorrow, I feel your pain...
Me too...Did your friends explain the puke and rally yet?
It would be a genuine form of retirement. Id get a paycheck for the rest of my life. One perk for a government job. I could finally go to college too then.
How far dead did it die?

Nice, I had that interview today!

YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice everything

nah, it actually completely locked up before crashing. time for some surgery again, I guess.

Always