You're hanging out at Tyrone's house when you walk into the kitchen and see his sister like this. What do?

You're hanging out at Tyrone's house when you walk into the kitchen and see his sister like this. What do?

get ready to be tyrones bitch on a leash.

tell her to hand my those baggies

Ask her to hand me a grape soda

I'm now waiting on all fours for him.
My ass is up.
He is ready to make me cry from him pounding my ass.
Was all this worth it? Just to look at her ass?
Yes. Yes it was.
He finishes inside me and then she puts a butt plug in me.
She tells me to roll over to my back.
I watch as she lowers her ass to my mouth.
Tyrone says open your mouth you fucking toilet.
She then unleashes her bowels into my mouth

Knock the bitch out,Take all the money and the grape soda in the house and never return

turn away and look at the floor, else Tyrone is gona fuck my GF even harder then normally

I reach for the toaster and cave the thief's head in.

I have killed 7 children between the ages of 3 and 9. I am planning on killing another tonight that I have just taken. They are currently locked up in my sound proof basement. They will die a slow and painful death that will satisfy me deeply.

I'd knock her out
Through her in my trunk
Take her to my house
Handcuff her, Chain her leg to the wall
Sentence her to eternal sex.

wow so hot. will you castrate me please?

Proof?

Edgefag
Pics or GTFO

start a thread then

I am looking to be a full time slave for any daddy that will take me. Anyone interested?

>That face

be weirded out that she's standing like that by herself in the kitchen.

Pics, you better be a hot nigress worthy of being bred by my superior aryan dick.

wait for his cute sister to come in.

Its lynchin' time.

I am a white boy. But will live my life as your pet master

Do what every responsible white man would do: Sling the dick, cum in her pussy and head over to the doctor for a round of P.E.P.

you'e on Sup Forums 99% chance he was a dude

Come to my senses, wonder what the fuck I'm doing in the projects hanging out with a nigger, then run away from horny, AIDS infested chimp and incesting brother.

This guy an i were havin a argument and he was tryin to talk to my girl so i was like you stop hittin my girl up he was like it not about her why you trippin you got a bitch while i got bitches this is what he was referring to...

Pic related

Damn look at that ass jiggle! Got any more?

Not much of a fan of beastiality

Throw a banana at it and hope I can get to the door before it becomes aggressive.