Craigslist thread: Post stories, nudes, ads, etc

Craigslist thread: Post stories, nudes, ads, etc

one time I bought a bicycle from a guy.
the end.

when I was 15 i went through a fag phase, posted my ass on craigslist hooked up with first black guy to respond. spent an hour with at a motel and you can guess the rest. A few weeks later posted another ad and was blowing another black guy in a library with in 30 minutes.

I posted some shit and it never sold.

fucked and am fucking quite a few women. The key is to be a bull =^)

>you can guess the rest
You pussed out?

Did he use a rubber at least?

I tried to buy a gibson sg from a guy who just had a kid and needed the money, and i needed that guitar. But he would accept 750 for it he only wanted 900. I bet his kid is starving to death because he was too stubborn on a guitar sale.

no I went through with it, i even enema'ed , didn't that day and prelubed my butt with coconut oil before meeting. no rubber either, i wanted to feel him cum in my ass thats how much of a horny fag i was. also sucked his balls. neither of them were ugly tho ( as far as black standards go)

I'm glad you had fun, user.
I'm not your fucking dad but do try to use rubbers from now on if you ever feel like doing that again. Fucking around and having fun is great, but the type of dudes into meeting a guy from craigslist and fucking him bareback are generally the type of dudes you'd want to be wary of as far as STDs.

I'm sure you know all of that, just want you to stay safe. Awesome story either way, you were brave to go through with shit.

my goddamn motherfucking bike won't sell

I posted a hook up ad once. I was surprised I got a bite.

Girl responses. Looked really pretty. Sounded nice. I was skeptical so we talked over text and phone to get comfortable with. Super nice and sweet girl. She agreed to come over

A few hour before she comes she says that she lives in a van with some guy but he wouldn't be joining or coming in. Got a little nervous but still went through.

So she comes into my apartment complex and something isn't right. She is totally the girl from the pics and she sounded and looked exactly the same.

I found out she is one of those traveling roaming hipster hippies. So I also found out she doesn't bathe at all. And she grows her arm pit hair her leg hair and is not shaven anywhere. She smelled so bad. Like it was such a pugnent odor it was so foul.

She comes in. I couldn't even get into it. I couldn't get hard. Her stench was so bad. Her unkept bush was awful. Her armpit hair was disgusting. I actually told her to put clothes back on and we just talked for a while.

It was really weird

Pic related it's her

I hooked up with a variety of women on cl. Working and otherwise. My favourite was a working girl, she wanted to fuck bareback which is rare with working girls i find. She had a nice body and her pussy was supprisingly tight. She begged me to cum inside her. The first time i fucked her i was about to pull out but she pushed all the way down on my cock. I have fucked her repeatedly after that

for how long? shes either trying to trap you or she has a fatal std and revenge fucking any guys she can.

Well if she did have any death inducing sti i havent gotten it. It went on for about 4months and that was over a year ago. My last test was squeeky clean

While I have had some pretty awesome experiences from CL over 6ish years of using it, most has been a waste of time. Also,

>Des Moines
>actual women on CL
>fucking lol
Not a chance in Hell apparently.

bump

she had internet tho.

Once a few years ago i got this lesbian to come kver to my place, cknvinced her i was a fag and when she got there i convinced her i was my crack whores dom and she gave in and gave me the best head of my life

Pic related - only one i have from four years ago. Still see her around. Ohio.

>i got this lesbian to come kver to my place
How'd you manage that?

got pics?

Lots of lying

Yeah, there ARE women on there but it takes a lot of reposting and is normally a huge waste of time.
I've had success on the portland area craigslist but not in quite awhile.

I've met like 20 girls on CL over the past 7 years or so. I don't post very often, usually when I'm out of town somewhere for work. Being good looking and having a big cock helps a lot. Some of the meets were couples looking for bulls too, those are always more successful than w4m posts

moar?

One of the problems here is that non-bot w4m posts get flagged damn quick. I don't know how or why. mw4m is usually men trying to get fucked while their wives watch, which, CL being CL, means that there is no wife and some BS excuse will be said for her having to leave before you get there.

I did have one really good experience in Colorado and St. Louis, MO each, though. Both a creampie train/gangbang sort of deal. Both were with cool, chill people and the acts were intense but not rough on the girl. The Colorado one was a 25 year old with a tight little body and the other was a 53 year old woman who didn't look over 40 and had a hot pussy and amazing nipples.

>Some of the meets were couples looking for bulls too, those are always more successful than w4m posts
This is actually true for whatever reason, or at least in my experience. I'm not even a "bull" or anything special at all, just more than average experience with hooking up with couples.
I think it has something to do with more dudes than females posting but who knows.
One thing to note is that a good percentage of couples posting aren't looking for bulls, it's a scam of some sort and it's just some dude getting his wife/gf to fuck around for meth money. You typically figure it out with an email or two when they start asking for "party favors" or "bring a donation".
But yeah, generally the mw4m is far more successful than straight up finding a solo chick.

When one of my gf's moved for college, I encouraged her to post cl ads or find men to suck off and take vids for me. She met at least 4 different guys and sucked them all off

ITT: 2009

You're too old for Sup Forums

>being this new

I trolled a POS on CL who really needed it. The pussy sent his lawyer after me, and he won a small stipend. His lawyer confirmed the POS's address and phone number.
Who won?

Heh-heh....the fucker will never see me until it's too late.

Details?

remember user, revenge is a dish best served cold, so wait a few years, this way he wont be suspecting you.

anyhow, how ya gonna fuck him up and what did he do?

>be me
>looking for food prep gear in business section
>hardest kek I've ever had

OC btw

I wanna hear and see Portland wins! My only wins are married chicks from Tigard/Sherwood/burbs in general

You should have priced it lower you high baller

There is nothing pretty in that image at all.

but then the low ballers offer way way less.

Got a really nice Jacuzzi from Craigslist for free. The guy was moving and needed to get ride of it that day. He even helped me get it in my truck. 4 years later it is still working great.

They're gonna do that anyway. Price somewhere in between.

I lost my virginity in a threesome. I kept trying to hookup with chicks from uni but they all flaked at the last minute. So I replied to an MFM ad of this guy wanting me to fuck his girl. We spitroasted her, and this cuck blows his load in like 4 minutes. I'm still banging her vag but I didn't come until i went and pissed, then came back and she blew me. She was all of 95 lbs and had the tiniest misquito bite tits i've ever seen. Great head though. And to this day nobody knows. Sorry no greentext but i'm too lazy

I sold a bike on there it was a weird experience. I miss that bike a lot.

Anyone have any car-related stories?

Fuck outta here you fucking cuck

>be me
>near normalfag tier user
>gf of many years (and still) needs car
>ancient corolla that was previously wrecked
>core support so fucked the headlights barely stay in
>TERRIBLE "new paint job"
>pay 1900 fucking dollars for it
>Maintains roughly 35 MPG for years
>shit keeps breaking for five years but nothing essential
>fix it
>Brakes, dash cluster, change the tires, replace speakers, radiator, belts, replace lights etc
>Never breaks down in a serious manner
>Milage unknown when purchased
>Has at least clocked 50K miles since purchased including cross country trips with barely any radiator and malfunctioning speed sensors etc
>no issue

It's sitting in someone's driveway right now dead because nobody wants to put a fucking alternator in it. I know I'm gonna be the guy that has to put it in, and it's fucking pussy shit, but it's irritating that a sibling expects to have dibs on this car when he won't work on it.

anyone got any uk stories?? im having no luck in coventry atm

So you fucked Jack Black's farting character from Tropic Thunder?

>checking out ad's on CL (mw4m) email couple looking for a third, he wants to watch me fuck his girl, pretty common request
>few exchanges and voice confirmation, decide to meet up at hotel room, I bring a friend , (never know) and she said it would be okay.
>her man opens the door and a pretty brunette white girl, late 20's is already on the bed face down spread
>She has a blindfold on and I let her suck my dick, and my friend is eating her out, before he gets behind her and fucks her
> we swap a few times positions with her and shes curious as to what we look like and removes blindfold
> At first she doesn’t recognize me, but I recognize her, its my kids second grade teacher!
> after initial shock, figures oh well and gets back to fuckin us

That's hot as fuck

Is that from an ad?

Fuck off with this old ass pasta. Goddamn, not everyone here is a faggot new fag like

This one is.
I'm sure there are way worse on there but saw this just now while browsing.

i legit lost my virginity to a girl on Sup Forums in 2008. Fucked her several times that summer. This place was awesome back then.

Everything about the internet was better back then.

sandiego.craigslist.org/esd/cas/6194472262.html

This

If this went legal, then he will always be on the suspect list.

bump

Met a couple up there for a 4some with my ex, met a guy off there for a mmf with the same ex (white). Fucked a couple guys while drunk as shit. All that shit is really good for now is getting head from guys while wasted

It's true

lol

West Chester PA?

bump

why

I've tried Craigslist many times. I have a few stories. But my best ones are this black chick who I see as a regular. She drives over, I hop in and she sucks me up and swallows every drop. The videos are dark so nothing can be seen unfortunately, but I have audio of her chokin and slobbing on my knob. Genuinely is worth every penny, she sucks a great dick, swallows, and listens to my orders very well.

How much?

Any pics?

sandiego.craigslist.org/esd/cas/6194554660.html
>I post under here. Cause. Phsylogical conditoons are not. Genders
>So it says I am a someone. Which I am.

bump