Dude i fuckin hate stephen colbert

dude i fuckin hate stephen colbert.
literally every episode of his show has started with an anti-trump monologue. like stfu and do your job as a entertainer and stop with the political bullshit. and like i get it free speech but Youtube doesnt help by making this shits trending. fucking rediculous.. thoughts?

I legitimately don't understand what you're talking about.

If you don't like his show, don't watch it. What's the issue?

libcucks. cant do nothing about em

it's all part of the plan

nah ik i dont watch it but im talking about how youtube makes that shit trending. A lot of the shit he says are lies anyway. the funny shit is im not even a hardcore trump supporter

Too bad for you.
Next.

lmao

I hate him too

he is straight up an annoying libcuck XD

You just sound like an idiot.

He's a popular host (in fact, I think he's currently the highest rated late-night show) his videos get millions of views...Why wouldn't youtube feature him?

Who should get to decide what is trending? You? I just don't understand what the hell you want. Do you want the power to decide what is popular?

I dislike Trump but I still dislike Stephen Colbert more.

Such a shame that the man behind the satire is such a fucking asshole. I really wanted to like him, but he's so obnoxious.

If ya don't like it
DON'T WATCH IT!!!

honestly i wish youtube would remain secular. and im aware i dont control it but still...it just pisses me off to see this bullshit on my trending.

The issue is the show honestly isn't fucking funny.
>Family gathers around television set
> (father to family) "What shall we watch gang?"
>Autist user aka son "Well geesh dad the Colbert report sure sounds fun."
>Father to son "Go to your fucking room and hang yourself."

He's a liberal, whose job for over a decade was literally making fun of politicians and presidents.

Now he's on a different show still making fun of politicians and the president.

What is the issue?

They do it all for the ratings. And as one particular CNN producer once said: Liberals want to see people on television bashing Trump whether its true or not.

They are in it for the money.

some of the shit he says is just straight up disrespectful tho. no matter what you should still respect the office

hes a libcuck, you expect him to abide by facts and logic?

If this honestly gets you angry, you must live a sad pathetic life, or just be incredibly emotionally unstable.

How do you care about this so much? Just don't fucking watch the video if you don't want to.

"How /dare/ YouTube feature a popular thing I don't like!1!!1 How could they do this to me!!!"

its all rigged. mainstream media is teeming with libral views, causing tier one hosts to become liberal primarily based off of the fact that they will get more viewers

Oh the good 'ole times me and my family gathered around the television set to watch Stevens wonderful show.
>#growingupwithdowns
>#surlythatsrelateable

I already said idc about it. its the fact that the shit he says is irrelevant or is just absolute bullshit.

1. That's just not true. He's a comedian. If you think there are things he shouldn't be allowed to say, you can fuck right off. Anything is fair game in comedy.

1. Also lol at talking about respecting the office given the way Trump treats the office and the people around him. Just lol. Even his supporters don't think he is respectful, that's what they like about him: "he tells it like it is"

No. Grabbing pussies is disrespectful. The office means little. Satire is healthy, though I will admit 'cock-holster' was a little far to go. This is why Jon wouldn't take the job.

A lot of people genuinely want to see trump fail or to see some evidence come out that he's secretly colluding with terrorists or Russia or child rapists for their own pleasure. Since none of this is actually the case in reality, they need to see the next best thing which is some edgy host insulting trumps hair and taking a bunch of "news" out of context to try and make Trump seem worse than he actually is. Scroll through the comments and it's just a bunch of

>Fuck this ass hole dude my bro
>Omg impeachment literally when???
>Wow america here in canada we pride ourselves with our sissy PM
>I want to kill trump
>save the mexicans trump wants to kill every mexican baby
>literally hitler
>literally mao
>literally stalin

It's all low brow pandering to uninformed partisans just like the rest of the media

>be stephen colbert pre trump
>be stephen colbert election night
>"o shit trump wins"
>"o shit people dont like trump"
>I dont like trump either
>ratings over 9000

you're a giant faggot

his ratings were so low before the election that he was going to be taken off the air. if hillary won he wouldnt have a show right now.

the opposition does better on tv. fox used to be the highest rated "news" station, but now it's msnbc.

its sad that he panders to liberals to stay above the surface...but i guess thats how it is....still hate him tho....politics is inescapable

Im sick of colbert's shit. stopped watching it. It's a variety show by design, with no variety. It's basically an outlet for liberal views and that's it. I bet his ratings will start to decline and they won't know why. Just like other liberal news outlets. The strategy is good for the short term. However it gets old, and these idiots don't realize that.

yes. he's a fucking faggot

hes an edgy libcuck who needs to kiss liberal ass to stay relevant.

obv libcuck

Well, if your man baby wasn't such a fucktard this wouldn't be an issue now would it.

His ratings have only increased since starting the Late Show I thought. Better than James Corden or Samantha Bee. She hates Sup Forums. I think he would bash Hillary too, she sucks just as bad, but of course he panders to identity politics. Both sides do.

dawg its ok. i believe in free speech

The pathetic little manchild in the whitehouse gives him a lot of material. Whaddayagonnado?

I dont think he's pandering, he was just in the right place at the right time. the colbert report was pretty much the same shit, just about bush at the end, then mich mcconnel and john boner.

Really. OP started this thread because all dissenters are watching Late Show rn.

>comes to Sup Forums on Sup Forums
>wants people to stop making fun of Trump

uh huh...can you show us on the doll
where else you were triggered?

op stupid faggot. Colbert's job is to make jokes about politics.

but colbert panders so hard to stay afloat that its funny. and he has the audience back him up (with boo and applause) that its obv for ratings.

his ratings were literally zero before the late show since that's what we're talking about.

seems like ur just a dumbass, dumbass

Wow you're a whiny bitch, change the channel

guess im just ranting

I cant, the sofa ate the remote and they put the channel buttons on the back of the tv these days.

He was hugely popular on Comedy Central. You think he just walked in off the street to take over from Letterman?

>stephen colbert
>makes trumpman joke
>black dude plays musica
>audience laughs/claps
>ratings skyrocket

So they took him to host the tonight show from the colbert report because no one watched him. Seems legit...

yea. he was off the air for at least a year.

Poor little triggered trumptards. Their whiney little bitch assed man baby is getting picked upon. Boo hoo. Go to your fucking safe spaces you triggered shits for brains.

snowflake

see

ITT: Faggot bitches that political satirist makes political satire and his remote is lost somewhere in one of his fat folds so he can't change the channel.

Bait

snowflakes make girls wet.

librals like u get triggered at pronouns

Trump is the classic bully too. He's got nothing for someone like Colbert who will tear him a new one night after night. He's a real tough guy when it comes to picking fights with women though.

I don't think he has to try that hard anymore. He likes spoofing people everyone knows and the political landscape is what most people are talking about. I think the shilling comes from his Jewish writers and CBS. Granted he's party to it but I believe he has a guaranteed audience. His interviewees are a little boring. I like John Oliver where he talk about one subject. His video on coal mining was pretty scathing, and there was no shilling I could smell out. He does shill too from time to time. I don't think it can be avoided.

>remote
>channel
>having tv

kek

truu tho...even though i dont agree with everything it gets annoying seeing him colbert everywhere i go.

The fictional Colbert anchorman character became gradually toned down over the course of the show's run, as the host believed he would eventually need to move beyond it.[7] He began to regard it as an act of discipline to perform as the character; he later remarked, "to model behavior, you have to consume that behavior on a regular basis. It became very hard to watch punditry of any kind, of whatever political stripe."[8] With his contract set to end in December 2014, he had already decided to leave the show when he was contacted by CBS to replace David Letterman as the host of its Late Show franchise.[9] The show's ending was announced concurrently with Colbert's jump to CBS in April 2014.[10] The last episode aired on December 18, 2014.[11] The show was replaced on Comedy Central's late-night lineup by The Nightly Show with Larry Wilmore, another spinoff of The Daily Show.[12][13]

my allegiance lies with kekistan.

he's a 71 year old demented rich guy, what do you expect?

Shill for whom? Honestly I swear half of /b just use words with no understanding of what they mean.

I still don't get why. Trying to phase them out I bet. Make us a slave to the remote.

>getting this worked up over someone's opinion while calling them out for the same thing

Fuck you faggot

You're 100% correct.

>idc
>made a thread
What's living with downs like?

Any show with a host is garbage.

Considering how disgustingly fat he is I expect him to die of heart failure any day. Or at least hope.

Then it's even more retarded to watch it.

Colbert is not an entertainer, hes a left-wing propagandist. The only people this isn't obvious to by now are completely delusional.

because they think everyone's home looks like a picture from architectural digest and they dont want the buttons to ruin the feng shui of the room.

i just wish the political bullshit on entertainment television would stop. at least for a while

how should anyone respect the office if trump can't show a minuscule of respect to anyone?

>should still respect the office
If America respected the office, it wouldn't have put that cuck in there in the first place.

You should probably kill yourself.

Dubs of truth.

so in other words you want a democrat to be president.

anyone down to censor the press and rapidly industrialize? kappa

Yo snowflake, you don't have to watch.

I feel the same about John Oliver.
They need to be replaced with loud obnoxious black women because diversity is a strength.

Cc: Obama on that one.... only credible thing was killing bin laden tbh.

Mr Trump you should be working not making up amazon internet tax.

Faggot detected.

Colbert said that Trumps mouth was Putins cock holster... on air. Dont be a useful idiot and selectively apply your outrage.

Thing is, for a lot of smart sensible people, the idea of Trump as president is just plainly ridiculous. You can either laugh or cry.

Worth noting that when Obama was president, the other side raged incoherently. There were a few weak attempts at satire that failed horribly.

TLDR; 99% of comedians are liberals because they are smart.

>Youtube doesnt help by making this shits trending

Dude, in case you forgot, Trump getting elected exposed the fact that there's a HUGE disconnect between what the media assumes people think and what they ACTUALLY think. don't worry about Colbert and his faggoty show. Don't watch it if you don't like it, retard. Trump's got plenty of support.

Colbert is banned in my house. As all propagandists should be.

colbert will never try to come to your house anyways.

He was 10x better as a character, than being himself.

Yes I agree his show sucks.

GOAT was Johnny Carson, Conan O' Brien in the 1990's, and Dave Letterman in the 1990's.

The only good one now is Jimmy Fallon, and only occasionally.

He's a comedian, if you don't like his show then watch one of the other 20 late night shows. Seriously, you fucking trumpfags are the biggest snowflakes I've ever seen.

CC: your mom on that one.. only credible thing she did was consider aborting you. too bad she never followed through.

WOMEN'S OPPRESSION IS A HOAX, WOMEN ARE THE OPPRESSORS! EVERY YEAR WOMEN WORLDWIDE KILL 50-60 MILLION OF THEIR OWN BABIES BY WAY OF ABORTION, WOMEN ARE EXTERMINATING THE FUTURE OF MANKIND(BOTH FEMALE AND MALE FETUSES OF ALL RACES)! FEMINISM IS MENTAL ILLNESS, IT'S DESTROYING ALL PEOPLE!

it's more than any of the conservacucks did

The liberals and identity politics. He and others will bring them up solely for approval and applause. Same reason why Sam Bee makes Sup Forums jokes. Shilling agendas by popular opinion. Does shilling have to be more them (((their))) agenda?

> supports trump
> calls another trumpfag a retard.

lol. pot calling the kettle black

gawd damnit...colbert is a propagandist whos primary intention is to get rump impeached.