Feels thread, Sup Forums

Feels thread, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

open.spotify.com/user/a_bowl_of_cereal_with_milk/playlist/2og50cfpI1WLOXmso7uUiE
youtube.com/watch?v=eYoINidnLRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to change

With the power of trips, you can user.

OH shit nigga you're right. How you feeling tonight?

I have a gf, and had the great option of going to a trade school with her. It was supposed to be us pushing for a better life. It was so we could start over.

I failed, and got kicked out of the trade school. (Got into it with the staff over being pricks) Now I'm with her Uncle and Mom just hanging around the house, trying to find a job while my gf is out of state, attempting to finish. She has two months left, which is cool.

I feel like punching myself in the face. My man card has ceased to exist as I have to now depend on others to grab a job and to start to get my shit together again. I'm disgusted with myself. All this time I've put people that I care about between a rock and a hard place, and I can feel her family slowly just giving up on my ass. My family won't help besides my mom, but she's living with my grandparents who kicked me out of their house.

Cont

I've been attempting to do better. I stopped masturbating, started lifting, and even started watching some self-help videos on the Youtube. But will that be enough? How do people do it? I understand the journey means nothing if it's without a few bumps in the road, but I'm getting overwhelmed fast. I just want to be better for her, you know? I want her to see that geeky ass kid running around talking about Bukowski in high school. He had his shit together before trauma hit his ass. Is it a good reason? At the same time I just want to leave here. I feel like not existing anymore, and everytime I lift or say no to a drink I feel empty, where I should be feeling proud of myself for not slipping up. But I can't.

You're seeking advice from people who are in a similar position. How the fuck are we supposed to help you if we're all degenerates ourselves?

Could be better, but Im alive.

I figured feels threads were supposed to give each other encouragement to go along and grab life by the balls.

Hey I was on a feels thread last night, I posted a greentext about how I think I'm not born to love, and the playlist, anyone from there?

I don't personally know what to tell you other than, even if it feels like there is nothing; keep going, but also do things that make you happy, any hobbies?

N E W. F A G.

So much underage betas in this thread it's hilarious. I laughed, now I lose.

That guy with the punk songs?

Yup this playlist

open.spotify.com/user/a_bowl_of_cereal_with_milk/playlist/2og50cfpI1WLOXmso7uUiE

Life is Strange put me in this sort of depression like state and i just feel like shit a lot. How to cope with Chloes death?

youtube.com/watch?v=eYoINidnLRQ

It's not real you twank

salad days isn't a sad album at all, his newest album is actually pretty sad.

It's the context to it the playlist that is

i will say u got a pretty good taste in music my g

It's just a remake of the original playlist, I put it on a feels thread for a reason, there's context but thanks, it grew on me fast