How could they fuck up this bad?

youtu.be/5OQu77R120o?t=38m27s

youtube.com/watch?v=SsGpdzHTXtg&index=182&list=WL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cZ12ghCqO3o
youtube.com/watch?v=Aels9xgD-cY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

With Man of Steel I questioned the morality of persons who didnt like it

But with Batman v Superman its a pure intelligence skill check that it seems the majority of the world failed epically. Chris Terrio's dynamic injection of sophisticated themes and weighty dialogue into Zack Snyder's auteur style was such a jarring division from mainstream blockbusters hat naturally some cannot keep up with it.

They overestimated their audience's intelligence. If there aren't quips every other minute they go back to browsing Facebook on their phones.

I unironically liked it

SS is abysmal though

I like how underage Sup Forums faggots, think there into "bold, experimental, and deep" movies. Cause they like BvS, and than think they're better than everyone else, with their superior taste.

It's so cute, and then when you say its shit they assume that you like the equally shitty marvel flicks.

every superman story goes the same way

because superman is garystu-tier, the only way to beat him is to make him work against himself somehow

therefore the only villain that can really work against superman is one that can manipulate him

and the only way to really manipulate superman is to go after people he cares about: his family, girlfriend, whoever

every single superman story goes this way

and it's gone this way so many times that it's fucking boring

superman is a shitty overpowered character with a meme weakness that only certain people have access to, against anyone else he is literally unbeatable - he cannot lose.

>it wuz 2 deep and edgy 4 u guise!
Theres one of you fags in every BvS thread.

dcu sucks

this movie was so bad it took suicide squad down with it.

My question is why is Sup Forums so obsessed with this particular movie?

Sup Forums likes shitting on trash.

>people are still talking about BvS while Ant-Man was already forgotten the weekend it came out

>preventing a fight everyone complained it was too short

because dc is pure capekino
youtube.com/watch?v=cZ12ghCqO3o

pure trash.

unironically correct.

>With Man of Steel I questioned the morality of persons who didnt like it

wow, this is crazy on point.

I think you can directly correlate a fudamental lack of proper morality and compassion in regards to anyone who does not like Man of Steel.

Like you literally are a lesser human being for not liking it.

I love how these dumb asses keep congratulating themselves that they understand basic greej mythology.

but while they sere busy tying to remember who icarus was, the rest of us were rolling our eyes at the gaping plot holes and lack of coherence.

if you think only smart people understood bvs, you are fucking stupid.

This is embarrassing.

You are too stupid to understand memes and to spell "they're", you have no right to make fun of anybody t͏͏b͏͏h͏

baka desu senpai

s͏m͏h t͏͏b͏͏h͏ f͏͏a͏͏m

Zack Snyder was the worst choice that and DC wants it's own shared universe fast. Nolan really was a double edged sword.

teach me how to triforce.

>Nolan really was a double edged sword.
Agreed.

Anyone else unironically find the extended edition to not just be a good capeshit but a good movie? Watched it several times and still find symbolism in it that I've missed the first go around.

no, it's still trash

Anyone who begins their criticism of BvS with "now lets see how marvel does" is just a popcorn gargling retard that wants quips.

I was cynical of this position before hand but it's blatantly obvious now that hating on BvS is just wanking their marvel fanboy swords.

While this might come off as a mom u don't understand fallacy, you're actually right

I don't even find logic in people's arguments when they say it's bad unless they talk about the editing. Mainly because all of it is a whole bunch of
>NOT MUH
and meme opinions.

FPBP

But liking BvS is THE meme opinion.

nope. Hating it is the meme opinion as and it only showcases people insincere taste for cinema.

Unless you're confounding real life with memes like the typical sheltered, autistic Marvel child.

>nope. Hating it is the meme opinion

Not really, bvs is genuine trash. There is a reason only basement dwellers on Sup Forums living with their moms are the only ones talking about it and spamming it.

You're so defensive. I don't care about marvel and know this movie sucks.

I want to live in the parallel universe where BvS was actually good and broke a billion at the box office and Sup Forums shits on it for being a meme pleb Marvel wannabe flick.

kys

This

lol snyder is terrible

I think it's funny no one can counter the points made

Says a lot really

>thinking there was only allusions to Greek mythology in the film
>Not knowing that was only the tip of the iceberg in the film
You fucking scrub mate

>that projection
Holy shit how sad

>sad
Sup trump hows the projection?

oh for fucks sake. this is exactly why we laugh at you. yes. everyone that passed 10th grade english gets most of the allegory and references. you aren't smart. the movie isn't deep.

so keep telling yourself we just didn't get it. keep congratulating yourself for getting references to things you should have learned as a child.

don't think about why the characters did what they did. why did lex need the senator if batman had to get the kryptonite? he had to use the boat, which he let batman steal the name of. basic shit like this is infuriating to me, but you didn't notice it while you and your buddies were circlejerking that you know who anubis is.

so does every braindead retard that watches ancient aliens.

and autistic too, how fitting

>wew still this salty about everyone shitting on you

Glad I don't have to deal with this

The fact you don't understand the characters actions shows you didn't understand the film. It was a painfully simple plot at the core, try to keep up.

vids in the op prove otherwise

They're simply wrong.

not an argument

>We
Nope, just em laughing at you mate, and nah most people really didn't get most of what was in there till after the threads were made, many still don't. You are right, film isn't to deep, but most people are are certainly to dumb.

>why did lex need the senator
To gain access to krypton tech

>if batman had to get the kryptonite he had to use the boat, which he let batman steal the name
The kryptonite wasn't on the ship. He did all that when manipulating batman from afar in hopes he would kill superman. Fuck me you are stupid aren't you.

>but you didn't notice it while you and your buddies were circlejerking that you know who anubis is.
The fuck are you even going on about now? If you were trying to make a point why use something as well versed in pop culture as Anubis and why not Horus or Sutekh, on top of that why bring up Egyptian myth?

>Everyone
Its just you going on about Trump for some reason, you delusional child

Some random guy I've never heard of says that nonexistent plotholes exist in a YT video so I'm supposed to believe him?

>Its just you
The delusion.

it's true though, the video is painfully misinformed and created by someone with no knowledge on film, most of the point raised are simply opinion based as well.

no need to believe. It's 100% factual.

also not an argument. Explain why it's wrong.

it really is, seriously where did the trump stuff come from

i just said num nuts, making stuff up and opinion =/= fact

You said nothing, just stuck your head in the sand and said it ain't true.

Again, explain why the videos in the op are wrong.

the movie feels like it was slaughtered in editing tone and pace vary wildly from scene to scene. everything to do with lex sucks

ya but how come superman can't just punch a hole in batman

You wont get an answer user.

because they make shit up and project that their own opinion holds semblance of fact, what is difficult to understand? Whatever shill you're video you nasal voiced fuck, no ones fault you have shit taste in cinema

>because they make shit up

Just what I thought. no answers.

This is why no one takes you cucks seriously.

>I questioned the morality of person who didn't like it
What did he mean by this?

ok user, that nice. Get some good sleep now, night night

BvS and MoS to a lesser extent are terrible because Snyder tries to go both with the heavy themes and the crazy action and he can't make them mesh.

It's obvious the movie just had a checklist of things they wanted in it and no one gave a fuck how it got there.
Batman fighting Superman? Check. Who cares that the reason they fight is flimsy at best, and that the resolution to their conflict is comically dumb, we got our trailer footage
New Lex Luthor? Check, doesn't matter that the portrayal is awful and his motivation borderline retarded
Big end of the world doomsday bullshit? Check. Wonderwoman and Flash cameos to shill for the next movies? Check

Take a look at Watchmen as an example of how to do it a lot better. The focus is actually on the characters and the themes, it doesn't jarringly jump between that and extended action scenes. The conflicts between morality and character egos seem real rather than BvS's forced drama between the 3 main characters.
Seriously every movie Snyder makes feels like a shitty attempt to redo Watchmen while missing the whole point

>Snyder tries to go both with the heavy themes and the crazy action and he can't make them mesh.

I think it has more to do with how he just doesn't have much in the way of talent or ability to do either. Much less both.

You nee to go beddy time now? Make sure your mom tucks you in. Night, night.

>Getting legit triggered by that
Holy shit, top kek

Anyway thank you user, im sure she will

Literally who the fuck cares except you manchildren.
Jesus Fucking Christ. Shut up already. Do something.

>So mad he has to respond

wew lad, not a good look.

have you been browsing only for a week or something?

fair points op

>thinks symbolism makes a good movie

It's all they've got though. Everything else has been taken from them.

>Open up a Batman v Superman Thread
>its a shit flinging contest
please stop. I liked the movie. It was a different take on a superhero story and focused on the political aspects and wasn't just punch each other beat em' up brawl. I also think the Extended Edition is clearly the original intention of the film and its a shame studio execs insist on trimming the story for the sake of running time. Its Batman v Superman for goodness sake, Im sure most of the fans would love and extra 30 minutes, and most did.

Don't waste any more time on these assholes.

finally a kindred spirit
i was beginning to think everyone was an asshole

>political aspects
lol did no such thing

You're so right, smartest person ever. Nothing could have possibly slipped by you. I'm glad you were around to set us straight.

but it does. Im not saying looking into that side of the stuff rather than just punching one another is much better, Im saying it was a good change looking at the logistics and the chain reaction of the world when a superhero shows himself

>mfw Lois Lane does more detective work in this movie than fucking BATMAN does

It's not though. Did you even watch it?

Civil War had more relevant political undertones :^)

what i appreciated most about bvs was that it in a sense was the very logical thing to happen after mos, which is seems to establish this for the movie world in general, a clear progression of the dominos played straight

As a fellow fan, I just want to tell you that you're wasting your time on trolls and retards. These assholes fall into about four discernible camps:

1) trolls
2) people who hate because it's not their "brand"
3) people who think all capeshit is just capeshit and any depth or meaning is purely coincidence
4) people who are angry at discovering they might not, in fact, be the smartest people who have ever lived, and fight tooth and nail to hold onto their unwarranted sense of intellectual superiority

Not one of them was even worth the time it took me to type this. It was strictly for you.

One poorly written, poorly set up illogical senate hearing is not " focused on the political aspects" you cuck.

There is more political aspects in Iron Man 2 idiot.

>It was strictly for you.
thank you user

>There is more political aspects in Iron Man 2 idiot.

Indeed
youtube.com/watch?v=Aels9xgD-cY

>courtroom scene
>Ironman inappropriate food order quip
will it ever end

Everyone who doesn't like BvS comes off as a massive retard

stop crying dcuck

You're right. It makes no sense. Nothing in the movie makes any sense. I don't even know why you're wasting your time insisting how much sense it doesn't make. In fact, I can't even imagine what compelled you to open a thread on such a shitty movie that doesn't hold any redeeming qualities for you whatsoever. Frankly, I'm astounded how much time you devote to shouting to the heavens about how shitty it is. Can I look forward to your repeat performance on other shitty movies like Dune or the Babadook or maybe even Ghostbusters 2016? I'm sure there will be another thread about how shit it was any second now.

Oh, and your completely retarded use of the word "cuck" doesn't do anything at all to make us all think you're a fucking moron.

thanks for proving my point

then they get bombarded with typical Sup Forums behavior which of course means anyone who likes the movie is a memer

>no counter point, whines about people no liking his favorite shitty flick.

Point proven dcuck.

Are you hispanic, by chance?

I didn't whine I just made an observation, you seem to be upset by being called stupid.

Latinos love DC esse