I have a question for some of you older Sup Forumsros. I'm one of the younger guys on here...

I have a question for some of you older Sup Forumsros. I'm one of the younger guys on here, but at this point in my life, I don't think it's possible for me to get a girlfriend. In the past year I've had one person like me, who of course turned out to be a crazy bitch. Not that I'm even that interested in real girls anymore, thanks to Sup Forums I turned into a lolicon. Lolis are so much cuter and sweeter, more compassionate than real girls could ever hope to be. But they don't exist. Millions of years will go by and that will never change. Even if you were able to get a real girlfriend, you would never be able to truly be happy and fulfill your live because what we all truly want still won't exist. My question is will I be like this for the rest of my, life or will I just stop thinking and feeling so goddamn much.

I'm in the same boat

How about you stop being so depressing and go live a life. You can sit and bitch and moan all you want about some drawing not being real or you can go out and find someone that makes you happy. There's 3.7 billion women out there, odds are there's someone that's up to the task.

im beginning to see the world from my grand father's point of view

>everything became shittier after WWII

Just be social at work or at some bar or whatever, get to know people. Fucking fake it until you bump into some random girl, hook up, and realize that real pussy from real, of-age women is better than some flat af weeb-bullshit that you browse r34 for

That makes 3 of us.

>In the past year I've had one person like me, who of course turned out to be a crazy bitch.

well, you're probably crazy too. find a spot where people with your particular brand of crazy congregate.

statistically, there will be more women outside your basement than in. odds are saying leave the house.

Alright, Sup Forumsro. I'm going to give it to you straight. 43yo Sup Forumstard here. ADD, introvert,and there appears to be some form of autistic streak in my family.

Get over yourself. Take a shower daily, brush your teeth a minimum of twice a day, hair brushed or combed whenever it needs it throughout the day and see a stylist or barber at least every six to eight weeks. Get out of the house and interact with people daily. Get rid of every bit of lolicon you have and never go near it again. Pick something you want to do in life and start studying it until someone pays you to do it. Talk to girls - not just to get laid, but simply to talk to them as fellow human beings. Develop interests and hobbies beyond anime, Japanese culture, and drawings of little girls being fucked. Get friends who aren't into that shit either. Start dressing better. Become someone you can like and be proud of.

If you are not willing to do these things, then keep beating your meat to fake CP, because you're never going to get anyone real.

You learn to live with all that shit locked up inside and letting it out only when you get fucked up helps you purge it. 36 years old.

p.s. stop being such a fag and find a girl/boy to make you happy.

Same Sup Forumstard.

Start studying books on body language, psychology, sociology, as well as other things that pique your interest. If you are as socially inept as you present yourself, you will need all the help you can get. Once you properly learn how to communicate with others, things get a lot easier.

Guess I was too blunt.

Tough shit.

Quit wallowing in self pity and do something about it, boys. Life is waiting for you.

This.

Everyone in this fucking thread needs to get a real fucking job and lift weights

For fuck's sake people.

You can't progress through life by sitting on your ass on a computer all day.

I'm probably older than you but my life is almost on hold because of my injuries but I still found a way to have a fucking adventure today and meet people.

Blunt Sup Forumsro from above here.

The man has a point. Start exercising. The better shape you are in physically the better you feel.

Eat better. Stop with the junkfood and fast food and cook an actual meal most of the time. If you don't know how to cook, learn. It will save you tons of money and you'll be a lot healthier.

Get health insurance and go to a doctor regularly. Have your blood tested yearly for cholesterol and vitamin D levels if you don't get outside much and have a shitty diet.

Op, i have been in about 11 relationships counting teen crap as well. Only 1 girl i have been with was not a crazy cunt.

I would say these scores are abyssmal.

You fags need to stop pulling yourself down because you cannot find anybody. Last month my partner broke up. From one day to the other she texted me to gtfo and pack my shit after work. Suddenly i was too good for her.

You do not need another person to have a good life. You determine your quality of life. Now that my girlfriend is an ex i can finally go back to training mma which i always liked to do untik she convinced me to stop. Me being a compassionate cuck i dropped my martial arts. But now that i can do what i really like, i feel fucking amazing. Stop being brainwashed by society into believing you need a cunt to be happy.

And if it is for the sex that is very simple. Either be like me and don't give a fuck about it. ( oh semantics)
Or go to a sleazy bar to get some rank slut or hookers if you lack a spine.

At some point if you stop looking and go outside now and then you have more chance on finding decent material.

Stop wasting your time on useless pondering and fo something fun.

Last day of work today for me than 2 months paid vacation. I will be training 5 times a week and well there's a chick in my jiu jitsu gym and it is going pretty smooth and a waitress i met while having a drink after training.

Tldr: stop bitching and do fun shit fag.

I didn't get laid until I was 19, and I didn't have an honest, "FB Official" relationship with a woman until I was 24.

Don't worry dude. Unless you are just monstrously fat, you are going to figure it out.

Read "The Game." It changed my life. I don't do PUA shit anymore, but it really, really helped me get over my anxiety and fear of meeting and trying to seduce women.

Blunt Sup Forumsro again. I know it's tough being young and feeling hopeless and thinking you're never going to fit in and all that.

Here's the key:

Become someone you are proud of.

When you are comfortable with yourself and happy, pussy falls in your lap. These guys are right in that you need to get rid of the idea of needing someone to be complete.

Stop desperately looking and you will start finding people.

OP here,
most of you are assuming I'm a fat unhealthy fuck. I'm a bit below average weight, have good health, come from an upper-middle class family, and have other non-beta friends. I don't appear beta from the outside. When I try hard enough I can at least get somewhere, but that's not the problem. The problem is that it's just not fulfilling. I don't even feel like trying anymore.

Blunt Sup Forumsro here.

Nothing you said has any relevance except for the fact you are depressed.

Unhealthy does not automatically equal fat. Your physical and mental health are linked. If you are not in good physical health, your mental health will suffer. This includes inactivity.

You are depressed. Do something about it or sink deeper. There is all kinds of good advice on here. Pay attention to it, or don't. Your choice.

>I don't even feel like trying anymore.
Then don't little bro, do you. Go to the gym, go out and boost your social skills, maybe learn jokes and make people laugh or some shit.

But do you. Women come when you're not looking for them and focusing on making yourself better.

Truth.

>don't think it's possible for me to get a girlfriend
Anything is possible, you just have to have confidence in yourself and learn to be comfortable in your own skin, once youve accomplished that, everything else will simply fall in place. It all starts with you, though.