Casual Killing Friday

Casual Killing Friday

Post practical ways to murder people (in which you are not getting yourself caught, ofcourse)

I'll start with one of my best ones : Rainy good bye.

No matter which country you live but there are some days in rainy season where it rains fucking heavily the rain is like a constant fog.

>go to your target's house
>if he/she doesn't open door right away, ask for rain coat/ water/ mobile phone......etc.
>once he/she open the door BAAM stab right in the chest.
>job done.

Simple but effective.

Other urls found in this thread:

whiteswillwinparty.org/?p=3596
whiteswillwinparty.org/?p=4665
whiteswillwinparty.org/?p=4596
whiteswillwinparty.org/?p=1383
whiteswillwinparty.org/?p=2183
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Send them top a VA hospital, they are sure to die there.

Impractical and too much requirements to execute it successfully.

>Sniping from over 200m, that's 218 yards for shitardeds

Off course, you can't go over 3 shots tops because there will be too much evidence to pinpoint your sniping position and your weapon.

My mother's cooking.

No joke. She got in trouble with child welfare because I was undernourished. Lots of food poisoning too. She's was a terrible cook.

take 40 packs of cigarettes
put them in a bowl with water
let the water dry and scrape the resin out
that resin is nicotine
mix it into a pot of coffee and set upa tabl with a table cloth on the side walk
pur cups off coffee and aks people if they wanna sample your brand of coffee
ptch the idea youre trying to go against big business and want test subjects for feed back
the nicotine you mixed in the coffee will take maybe a half hour to adsorb into their body
at that point they die from a nicotine overdose
works faster on smokers
wont turn up in an autopsy report

You need the following items

- A box of rohypnol
- A bottle of water
- Duct tape
- Hatchet/axe and bone-saw/coping saw
- A secluded hut/shack with bathtub connected to the main sewage system
- A large vat of fluoroantimonic acid

Dissolve enough rohypnol in the water to knock your target out. Once he/she is out you put your target in your car. Front seat (remember seatbelt). It will look like he/she has simply fallen asleep. Drive to secluded shack (which you prepared earlier). Use the duct-tape to restrain your target. Wait for her/him to wake up. Once your target is awake you proceed to move him/her into the bathroom. Amputate all his/her limbs with the hatchet and bone-saw in order to make her/him easier to handle. The subject will of course bleed profusely, so if you want it to be alive for the next part, you will have to do something to cauterize its wounds to stop the bleeding. Move all pieces of your subject into the bathtub. Now pour in the acid. Do not allow yourself to be splashed with the acid. A glass lid would be good if you want to watch your subject dissolve. This acid will reduce pretty much anything organic to sludge, which you can then drain away as sewage.

Edgy, but boring and clumsy.

>put them in a bowl with water
You put the whole pack in, the cigarettes only or get the tobacco out the cigs?

Seems an interesting way to an hero too.

>A box of rohypnol
As if.

How do you get them in the first place?

Rohypnol is surprisingly easy to obtain. Much like how you would obtain any drug actually.

cigarettes only
let them soak for half hour or so then sift out the plant matter
just trying to get the nicotine to wash out from them
itll dry up eventually just use a razor blade or someshit to scrape the resin

a secluded shack attached to sewage
nigga plz
this isnt the 60s when cops were idiots
theres too many systems in place to prevent this shit from occuring

Well, I've got one. It's a cabin in the woods basically. So far away from civilization that I can basically do whatever the fuck I please when I'm there. It also has power, running water and yes, sewage.

>Rohypnol is surprisingly easy to obtain.
Care to be precise? Do I just walk up to a pharmacy?

Sorry being a total dumbfuck. I don't have ties with drug dealers or anything along those lines but I would love getting use to Rohypnol... for science and stuff.

Do we have to mash the migrates or nicotine leaks out and dissolve in water easily on it's own?

itll come out on its own just pour enough water to soak them

Apparently whoever killed the young girls Abby Williams and Libby German in Indiana, USA did something correct to not get caught. It's months later and police still have no clue who did it.

Could we boil the water to speed up the process?
also, For how much time cigarette should be soaked in water exactly.

snaping their necks
then throwing them off the stairs
i thinks its simple
completely believable
handy (yes, pun intended)
no money spent
the perfect way to kill
or you can just watch Heathers

There are a huge load of unproccessed cases in the police files. Some of them are from murders, but they usually just marked as theft, suicides and "natural" deaths. Very little from those murder cases are marked as "Unsolved Murder" because it would look horrible in the statistics reports.

how did they get killed?

you can buy pure nic online.
and yes it will turn up on a tox report.

Stab someone with an icecicle, murder weapon melts

Go to medium sized indoor sporting event, chain the door locks/or otherwise seal the exits. Either blow toxic gas or chemicals chlorine gas, mustard gas, powdered anthrax, just about anything extremely toxic that can go through air into the ventilation system (most are fairly easy to manufacture) or for an even easier route just set the whole thing on fire, be sure to wear some kind of disguise, possibly worker/staff for the chemical route or worker/staff+firemen uniform for the fire rote for easy escape added benefit fire uniform conceals face fairly well.

There are many ways to get it.
First, Rohypnol is given as a sleep-aid, and many oldfags sell their prescriptions because they have no money being retired and all. Second, you can find drug-dealers basically in any city. Just walk around the local parks and ask some of the hippy-looking fellows if they know where you might get some "smoke". Next thing you know you are talking to a dealer who thinks he's about to sell you some pot. He's not, but chances are good that he either has other drugs (rohypnol among them), or knows someone who does.

Gold poisoning!
Tricky to detect and certainly not the first thing examiners think about, but slow.

RECAP: Apparently whoever killed the young girls Abby Williams and Libby German in Indiana, USA did something correct to not get caught. It's months later and police still have no clue who did it.

> They got killed by getting shot in the woods.

See
Off course you can snipe your target at a closer range. But this increases the odds of you getting caught.

Okay i'll give you my second one : The unhuman (Americium-241)

Basically death by ingestion of radio-active substance.
You can find the radio active substance Americium-241 (half life:432 years) from smoke detectors.

>take out the Americium button from smoke detector.
>Crush it into powdered form.
>mix a little in your victim's coffee.
>continue your daily life, it will take months or even years to kill. He/she will be disabled in few months thou.
>Precaution: cover every part of your body during poison processing.
>Best part - after ingestion no one in the world can save him/her .

It's more or less only good for one thing : Personal Vengeance.

Although it's a very inhuman way to kill someone, the victim will suffer in the worst way possible before dying.
But i call it "the Unhuman" because it changes the victim's human DNA.

>Precaution: cover every part of your body during poison processing.
Then, nobody is going to be suspicious of the hazmat suited guy that just got of the coffee room?

How will you handle the poison into your target's cup.

Bruh....
Do the processing part in your hideout. all u have to do is slip the powder in the coffee, pizza, donut....etc.

Electrocute them in a way that looks like a total freak accident, then call the ambulance for them and attempt to save their already far gone life. No murder investigation = better for you.

Just messing around.

The thing is, how will this thing look? Because if it's colored it will be pain to conceal it
>Be stupid fuck
>Make user rage
>Make him rage real hard
>Hazmat suit up this place
>We making unhuman and shiet
>Pour this weird looking powder over the mudafucking donnut
>"The fuck is this shit?"

things like that only happen in movies/TV.

Ground Rule : The less you are connected to the crime, the safer you are.

This. Last person to see him alive and there at the time of death. You're gonna be questioned by the cops anyway, and they'll ask you all kinds of shit about your relationship with them.

Probably ask a few of the deceased's friends and family about you too.

Don't know what country you're in though. You could be in some East European shit hole for all I know.

Send a package with a bomb, 1kilogramm C4/ 2 Kilogramm Dynamite indoors are a confirmed kill.

What part of "practical" You don't understand understand.

Been thinking about cannibalism recently. I'm certainly a good enough cook to make it taste good. I know plenty of people I would eat.

Only issue is the bones. Bury them? Scatter them? Grind them up, put them in a baggie, and drop them at a party?

Suggestions?

I love you, OP.

Is this every Friday?

Crush and Flush.

Although some amount of DNA could be traced from the toilet, You can always dump the bone powder in the garbage or a farout mobile place.

The idea of eating your victim sounds really beautiful but i'hv always found humans to be very disgusting people, full of fat.

Sell them heroin for an extended period of time and play the waiting game

way too loud

I always thought stabbing someone with a really sharp icicle would be quite useful, that way the murder weapon melts away, and thus, no evience

No,
You are seeing this from your point of view. If someone actually gonna kill another person than he/she is not normal/average, they are bound to have something suspicious in their past.

Spy around here !

Yes sir just gonna go to my nearest 7/11 to buy fluoroantimonic acid. You're stupid, that shit is highly dangerous, and I doubt a regular person can get ahold of some, let alone a large amount.

>Hire
>A
>Fucking
>Contractor

whiteswillwinparty.org/?p=3596

whiteswillwinparty.org/?p=4665

whiteswillwinparty.org/?p=4596

whiteswillwinparty.org/?p=1383

whiteswillwinparty.org/?p=2183

>Grow Belladonna in a secure area, and harvest its juices.
>Slip it in your victim's drink whilst no one is watching
>when your victim returns, shoot her

Hell, killing them in heavy rain works great to wash away forensic evidence (your hairs and fibers from your clothes that might otherwise be picked up by the lab)

Stabbing someone to death with an icicle sounds pretty neat because it would melt on its own, but I'm not sure how reliable of a weapon you can make of one before it shatters

No thanks, FBI. Not gonna play the stupid game, don't wanna win stupid prizes.

Man, this is a real killer thread!

>implying FBI has time to post on Sup Forums and investigate russia at the same time

Go on an extended "camping trip."

Withdraw enough money from the bank so that you do not have to use a credit or debit card.

Stay off of toll highways.

Drive 2756 miles to the town of your ex best friend who fucked your wife nine years ago, before you moved out of the state. You haven't spoken to himin two years, since you found out. As far as everyone knows, you're over it. You've forgiven your wife and bought a house together.

Steal some plates from that state. Replace your car's plates with them. No out of state plates to stand out, Only takes a screwdriver, maybe a socket, and 2 minutes if you're fast.

Park on his street, three or four blocks away, near a vacant lot or in a parking lot or whatever. Walk to his mobile home door around 10:00 or so.

Knock.

He answers, shoot him twice in the chest with a silenced pistol. Shoot his whore girlfriend too. No witnesses.

Carry two propane tanks into the house from the trunk of your car. Turn them on in the bedroom and the bathroom, ater making sure all doors and windows are closed. Light a candle in the livingroom.

Get the fuck out of there.

Wait for the fireworks.

Drive away. Park three towns over, switch your plates back.

Drive home.

Never speak of it.

If consumed, americium-241 is excreted within a few days and only 0.05% is absorbed in the blood. From there, roughly 45% of it goes to the liver and 45% to the bones, and the remaining 10% is excreted. The uptake to the liver depends on the individual and increases with age. In the bones, americium is first deposited over cortical and trabecular surfaces and slowly redistributes over the bone with time. The biological half-life of 241Am is 50 years in the bones and 20 years in the liver, whereas in the gonads (testicles and ovaries) it remains permanently; in all these organs, americium promotes formation of cancer cells as a result of its radioactivity.[24]

You sick bastards are gonna meet God one day!!

You just broke the last step dingus

>Steal plates
Then the cops will search for those plates, and they have onboard cameras that automatically detect plates they want.

>Only takes a screwdriver, maybe a socket, and 2 minutes if you're fast
I think that requires special tools

>Park on his street
People/cameras won't notice...

>Knock
It's like you want to fail

>silenced pistol
Ok but not one that you legally own, then

All the rest of your post is complete unpractical and useless non-sense, kiddo.

Cinema suffocation

Got to old fashioned movie theater
Plays old movies and such you know the kind they're never usually super busy
Elderly ans loners mainly.

Sit and wait for lone elderly target

Leave for bathroom and return and sit behind them.

Cover mouth and nose and smother,
Enjoy your movie and eat their popcorn

Leave calmly, cleaning crew finds them assuming they died naturally watching nostalgia flick.

Why not just become a doctor, nurse, or intern that works with dying and sick people. Who knows someone could die right in front of you, happens all the time ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>Then the cops will search for those plates, and they have onboard cameras that automatically detect plates they want.
steal them immediately before; thats to mislead anyone who jots down car plates while parked. Likely be changed back before they're reported stolen.

>I think that requires special tools
I hardly think those are special tools. The dollar store sells them.

>People/cameras won't notice...
Different plates, and never underestimate the indifference of humanity. Also, trailer court; not exactly a camera monitored setting. Highly unlikely.

>It's like you want to fail
Best way to inconspicuously get someone to the door. Beats kicking it in or surprising them by picking the lock or walking in, if its unlocked.

>Ok but not one that you legally own, then
One can make silencers, but okay, I'll give on that one, it's pretty specialized. Ten points from Gryffindor.

>All the rest of your post is complete unpractical and useless non-sense, kiddo.
If you say so, lil buddy.

All posts on this forum are works of fiction. Only a retard wold accept them as real.

Every license plate I've ever seen is held on by two flat head screws or hex head bolts. It no special tools and not much time. This person's idea is still not very good, but if you want to, jacking plates is quick and easy.

Super Glue your victims hands to each side of his/her head then make them jump off a building or bridge with piano wire around the neck.

Go on hunting trip with friend that "lost" his orange vest and clothing. And you've been planning this for weeks he can't just miss the first day of the season to go shopping. No you instead just give him some bright color ribbing to put on his sleeve or something. What's the worse that could happen. You two split up to cover more ground. Little does he know you've brought another gun that is not registered to you. You later hear a gun shot and go to the source where you finD his body and dial 911. Some idiot must've heard him walking and shot at him and fled when he saw that it was a man. That's all I know officer I swear. And what happened to that other gun you might ask, gee I don't know what you're talking about. It's probably burried around here with any finger prints. Besides why would I kill a friend with no motive.

1. get aids
2. fuck bitches
3. ???
4. profit

a gun

Put poison ivy inside an joint or an edible and give it to your victim
>simple
>bland
>but gets the job done

a knife

yee

a pointy stick