What the fuck is with the Asian obsession so many "white nationalists" have?

What the fuck is with the Asian obsession so many "white nationalists" have?
>Asian women are better than white women
>because ALL white women are feminists

t. mad white women

race traitor.
Then again, it was obvious from the flag

>guaranteed 200+ post shit thread

your Kind have shown me that I spend way too much time here

>cry more
>vote green
>get raped
>cry more

Life of a white female.

I would put money on that. Every single time an asian girl hate post is from other women

I'd be rich

You are basically showing the same kind of behavior I stated in the OP
WAAH ALL WOMEN ARE FEMINAZIS
FEMINAZIS STOLE MY ICE CREAM

It really is 90% of the time.

Alot of the first generation asians have traditional values. Unfortunately their kids are almost always liberal SJWs.

I was so right.

They are usually fat old pedos.

High test Chads with abs of steel like me get all the 11/10s.

She's totally a feminist
You have proved nothing

Only beta males settle for Asian women.
No more needs to be said, sage.

She's an empty headed actress. They're all "feminists" now, while not being feminists at all.

You;re a bitch

Pretty much.

lol I probably get 10x the pussy you do.

>This is literally the hottest Asian women get
>still ugly

>yellowfever.png

Feminism is growing more popular with asian women over time because they're realizing men of every other race have bigger dicks than their men.

Also,
>There are some that have good fathers that aren't, but they are rare and probably already married by the time they are 22, so not available at the bar or on Tinder or any of the other few outlets left for men to meet women.
>looking for wife material at bars and Tinder
>surprised when all he finds is sluts

Who would've thunk it.

>10x0=0
seems right

>bragging about sexual exploits on Sup Forums
kill yourself

Elliot Rodger's mom
Need I say more?

This thread in various forms in made 100 times a day.

Its starting to feel like a shill.

Don't do it again.

soon enough with all the race mixing Asians will be the whitest race and they will be immune to white guilt

White nationalism was never about standing up for the white race. It was always about standing against the negroid species. Notice that 90% of white nationalist convos are about nogs

How can white womyn even compete?

Good thing I didn't type a zero, faggot.

Is all that masturbating making you blind?

they can't

>woman
color doesn't matter

>i get zero pussy
>you get 10x the pussy I get
>10x0=0

Why is it called white nationalism then?
Gross

Relationships are a free market.
High-IQ non-western women have proven to be more competitive. So either western women step up their game and refuse feminism or they will die alone.
As simple as that.
The more shit gets pushed, the less men will be willing to engage into any kind of relationships with western women.

If your shop sells dog feces and the shop across the street sells candy, don't blame the customer.

Funny how feminism destroyed literally everything

>all women are feminists
Give it up butthurt clown

>b-beta!

t. White woman

/thread

Yeah no

I'm a fit, young pedo, actually.

Pretty sure 100% of western women don't believe that a wife should always submit to her husband and serve him.

You know there are still countries, where women don't dare to look a man in the eyes and consider their husband's word a law? They have already won the competition.

Asian women are the only people more beta than white beta males. Simple as that.

Nice unsourced image macro bro

If you want a servant you can hire one. No reason to marry one and promise it half your shit. It's pathetic.

And this is why you will die alone.

Here you can see the German man is such a cuck he can't control his women and instead acts like a child.

Are stupid jamal? That's a statement and not some stats so no need for a source

+1

It's generalizations that lack any basis in reality.
THE ENTIRE COURT SYSTEM IS RIGGED IN FAVOR OF WOMEN
But why exactly?

Relationships are a free market
High test non western black men have proven to be more competitive. So either western men step up their game and refuse cuckoldry or they will die alone.
As simple as that
The more shit doesn't get pushed the less women will be willing to engage into any kind of relationship with western men.

If your shop sells dog feces and the muslim shop across the street sells candy, don't blame the women from hoping on muslim dick.

Thats you. being a cuckold retard.

How are your BBC whores doing? Get of your horse, you Americans are the cucks NR.1

I'm sorry, am i the one advocating race mixing here? In fact the only people who are advocating for white women to hope on nigger dick are Germans.

>everyone is a feminist they just don't want to admit it.
This is mentally retarded.

#notallwhitewomen
Stereotypes exist for a reason.
Pro-women bias writ in law in many cases(family law, rape law, etc.) as well as strong bias from judges and juries as evidenced by significantly lower punishments for the same crimes and lower conviction rates once accused.

MRA's are so pathetic. They're like women trying to withhold sex until they get what they want. They're identical to the women who are denying sex to anyone voting Trump. The best part is that women don't give a shit because they can just vote for more migrants.

Don't project your nigger cuckolding problems on the rest of the world.

Stereotype=/= all
Sorry

As the courts should be. Women are not equal to us and need special treatment. They are children. You cucks seem to not realize this.
Even children want strong fathers though.

I'm married, achmed. My wife is not a subservient subhuman. Nor is she a retarded feminist, which is just a different type of subservience.

Not all snakes are poisonous, so you should go try to find some and let them bite you.

Most White Billionaires Marry Asian Women

I just copied what you said. You should have no problem with white women fucking blacks because they are more manly.
The truth is your logic is flawed. You have been brainwashed by jews into white genocide.

>I'm married, achmed.
Sure you are, in your mom's basement.

So you're suggesting men should avoid women like one would snakes?
Wow, enjoy your life as a lonely beta faggot

They may fuck niggers for all I care. The are damaged goods since the childhood.
Although as I pointed out niggers are your problem, we don't have many niggers.
And Muslims use the dumb bitches, then bring traditional wives from their home countries.

If that snake is the only thing that will further the existence of your people yes.
>implying you shouldn't choose women with opposing political views.
If you weren't a cuck your girlfriend will naturally begin to follow your views so long as you act strong and diligent. Again women are like children. They're just looking for a dad to protect them buy them nice things and lead them.

And that makes it not white genocide How?

it has nothing to do with race and everything to do with attitude. respectable men want traditional relationships, women just want whatever is best for them.

I guess asian chicks are more prone to go for marriage and stability over excitement and multiple sexual partners.

yea but you're a degenerate cunt too, since chads never get married.

Next time turn your head so your nose doesn't block what's written. Stereotypes exist for a reason, because they are USUALLY true. Why would any sane person not preferentially invest emotional effort in the case with better odds? Yes asian women are money grubbing materialistic whores, but at least they're honest about it and give something back.

nigger, muslims. it doesn't matter. The point is race mixing of any kind is wrong.
The other point is your acting like a woman, withholding sex to get what you want. This is childish behavior only seen in man children like yourself.
The funny thing is that you think women will care too. They won't because men are hunters women are hunted.

The white race is going to die with attitude. You realize that right?
You have to realize if you, yes you, don't start slut shamming women right now the west is fucked forever.

>The point is race mixing of any kind is wrong.
Worry not. The only way to stop it at this point is a purge. So the women and their mongrel offspring will be disposed of.

>I want all white people and Asians to go extinct.

Yes.

>Racial zealots have loose screws

Gee whoo would've guessed

Well then get on with it and stop whining. Even then this doesn't change the fact that you want to race mix. Ruining not one but two races.

The only white women with good values are the old ones. So white women are now a dead category of choice.

Bullshit, I'm a white women and I hate modern day feminism.

B R E H S

Nice proxy shill.

how many white women are you exactly? And which one am I speaking to right now?

Don't categrorize us immigrant Asians with those fucking bananas who are white wannabes but wants to "be azn" because it is cool in their friend circle. We fucking love America and Donald trump MAGA

>Thinking Russian girls are good
They are all gold-diggers or bydlo.

>Why are white nationalists obsessed with a race that managed to preserve most of it's purity and traditional culture

gee

You don't deserve the right to vote or have political opinions. You are but a child trying to play at the grown ups table.

Thats natural. Why are you so disillusioned with hollywood fairly tales.
Women have married men for security since the beginning of time. Men have married women to fuck them and create offspring since the beginning of time. This ins't new.

The problem is they want to fuck them and destroy both white peoples values and Asians.

Yes but they want more than that. They want to marry rich foreigners and leave.

except it's a fact.

So you're an actual cuck who can't compete with foreign men. I don't believe for a second you're russian by the way. Go back to your Brazilian proxy and I might believe you.

it's easier to sit in my basement and wank it to JAV. procreation is a dumb idea and the future will be shit for any you do have.

I'm pretty sure it's women who screeched and marched for niggers to vote and marry them. Now they're demanding white men die out and trading "racists for rapists."

The European race is only going to continue existing because of white men and despite white women.

White nationalism is for preserving the white race. We talk about niggers because they are the ones causing problems for the white race.

I don't approve of slut culture at all, what gave you the idea that I did. sluts are all fun and games until you have a daughter.

Europe can't exist if Europeans don't have children with other Europeans you fucking retard.

Just one, my campus is filled with annoying white women sjws though.
Here is your reply.

>slut are all fun and games
No. They were never "fun and games" You need to tell them they're shit for being sluts.
You are a literal cuck letting women do whatever they want while you sit back, complain and continue to destroy the white race.

He is right. Older women have a different view of the world and are mostly redpilled in this age.

>They were never "fun and games"
maybe not for you. But I do agree our countries need to stop turning women into sexual eye candy by the time they're in highschool, a little shame never hurt anyone.

I can even deal with the way they're allowed to dress in public if they stopped sleeping around so much and settled down in their mid twenties. unmarried women over 30 are supposed to somewhat rare, not common.

I'm serious. You don't deserve a vote. you will never know what true patriotism is. You will never have to lay your life down for the country. You will never have to be the protected, you will always be the protected. You have no place in politics. You're views and opinions are shallow talking points you heard other say. You do not belong here. Men build society for you so that you can enjoy yourself.