GB: Jordy Nelson 'a longshot' to play this week
DAL: Jerry: 'No decision made' on Romo's future
HOU: Bill O'Brien could serve as his own OC

I AM NOT GAY

first for pats

>DAL: Dak Prescott outplays Aaron Rodgers in his first ever playoff game

You forgot this one OP

third for godgers to win the NFCCG with a hail mary

>Roger Goodell will attend the NFC Championship game in Atlanta on Sunday, per a league spokesman.

You can't run forever cucklord

>Dallas loses
You can't rewrite history, user. You're not the President.

hmm

New England 34-17
Atlanta 38-31

Screencap this post.

But he didnt

>Bill O'Brien could serve as his own OC

>WR first round
why do teams do this

>he's worrying about the offseason because his meme team is done

Lel cuckolds

quad8 for pats

damn captcha

Because that's where all the best prospects are?

Is Christopher Lee CGI there?

who

kind of an odd question, but i drafted a WR in the first round here because it's not a very deep class and the other two top needs for my team are deep this year

DROPPING TRUTH BOMBS

wasted on heem

Yes I think so, he didn't like stage fighting and they had to CGI him anyway for when he does a big jump and flip in the air at the beginning of this scene.

the most true one ive seen desu

>get a good draft in OTC
>this page has timed out

fuck

Does Mayo, the black PatsFag, or BB still post here?

>pats win
>Goodell to skip super bowl, say sources

>mfw I went to take a shit and my ass started getting sweaty on the toilet
>realized hot water is coming into the toilet bowl

Weird.

Also, who will the loins draft in the first round? Dalvin Cook is likely gone by then, so who is the next best choice?

You will draft the world's worst running back ever. He will make Richardson look like Tony Dorsett. Go Packers.

a DT probably, i don't think any of the top RBs will fall to them and the class is very good

it also depends on which corners and linebackers are available though, they need a lot of help on defense

>ATL: Report: 49ers will offer job to Kyle Shanahan

thank you god

Fuck the Packers and their shitty fucking fans

Good. 49ers should have realized they hired the wrong Shanahan.

Let me guess: Vikings, Bears, Lions, or Cowboys fan?

>made the playoffs while allowing opponents to complete 73% of their passes

Jesus Staffords back and Praters leg must be tired from carrying this team all season

I love it when they lose lol.

their safeties have aged, and letting suh go was a big mistake, they just don't get that much pass rush with only ansah

they either need to find suh's replacement, find a corner to take pressure off slay, or find an ILB who can actually play games once in a while

Where can a team get an elite kicker?

Asking for a friend

Vikings, Lions, and Packer fans are faggot fanbases, only the Bears and Cowboys are alpha

From Poland. That's the secret.

If you ever need to beat the chefs, all you need is the Wizard of Boz™

The only players worth taking in the first round:

1. obviously having elite potential generational talent prospects at any position (this goes without saying and covers any exceptions to these rules)

2. defensive linemen

3. offensive linemen

>power gap

4. corners

5. LB's

6. wideouts

>bottomless power gap

6. RB's

7. safeties

>wtf are you doing it's >2017 gap

8. QB's

9. literally anything else

Debate me.

>Cowboys
>fanbase

The biggest bandwagon on the planet, you'll meet more people who have never been within a thousand miles of Dallas talking "America's Team" which is just some marketing bullshit.

Fuck the Cowboys.

Daily reminder that Matt Ryan will steamroll the Packers' defense and Aaron Rodgers will not be able to match him

since every team has different needs and every draft has different strengths at each position, i'd say this list is completely worthless

unless you think every team should draft BPA all the time and that every draft is the same, of course

>letting Suh go

Keeping him would've bankrupted us, and our offer was within 10 million of Miami and he still left, meaning he clearly wanted to leave. CB and ILB are likely the biggest needs yeah.

All Cowboys fans are fiercely loyal. They are filled with the Pride of Texas. You don't have to be from Texas or even live there to appreciate them. Hell I'm from Boston.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

>COWFAGGOTS
>QUEEFNIGGERS

HAHAHAHHAHAHA BTFO

BETTER LUCK NEXT YEAR WITH YOUR "QUARTERBACKS" HAHAHAHAHAHA

BROCK ASSWEILER WOULD HAVE PLAYED BETTER THAN ALEX SHIT OR DAK WIFESON

CLOWNEY IS ELITE FAGGOTS

GO PATRIOTS

anywhere feet are found
you either can do i or you cant
kicker is the only position that is unaffected by everyone else save for the line getting jumped or the holder fucking up

the rest is distance and wind

Dumb bitch, everyone in Texas is a Cowboys fan and we are the 2nd largest state, however, Green Bay barely has a 100,000 population yet they have one of the largest fanbases

Green Bay is the biggest bandwagon, theyre all bandwagon, like you

Is it really the AFC's fault they only have 3 good teams? Also Flacco was a Flukko.

If you put the Cowboys in the AFC they would win the Super Bowl every single year.

Look at the shot, everything in it except Ewen McGregor is CG.

What a shit trilogy.

Back to sports.

I'M
GOING
TO
CHURCH
SUNDAY

i don't think the top tier guys like tabor, etc. are gonna be around at the lions pick, but someone like sidney jones or desmond king could be a big help

as far as ILBs go, reuben foster might be gone but jarrad davis and zach cunningham are both solid players

One of these is not the same as the others

LOL COWSHITS CANT EVEN BEAT MANNING LITE

They did though, they made it further in the playoffs than them so that counts as a win.

They'd kill Manning senior.

If Jack Conklin doesn't win offensive rookie of the year then the voting is rigged. No other rookie dominated his game as much as he did nor were they the absolute best at their position

>b-b-but zeke
Jay Ajayi was a better runningback and put more spectacular performances with a much worse line and team.
>b-b-b-but dak
again not even a top 5 in his position and shouldn't be considered anything above mediocre considering his entire team is riddled with all pro players

>Jack Conklin
>implying anyone gives a shit about players on the Tenneesshit Titans

>ONE AND DONE
ONE AND DONE
>ONE AND DONE

HAHAHAHAHHAHA "WE MADE IT FURTHER IN THE PLAYOFFS" EVEN THOUGH WE ONE AND DONE AND GOT SWEPT BY ELI

He may be better, but he doesn't play for the Dallas Cowboys. If you play for the Cowboys you are automatically better.

We had a bye week which counts as a playoff win, fool.

>Conklin

Literally fucking who?

>Ajayi
Plays in the AFC in a horrible division, easy yards

Why does Skip Bayless support the Dallas Cowboys? I looked him up and he's born in Oklahoma and went to college in Tennessee
Aren't those like Texas rivals?

Don't you figure that GB is the team of all Americans who aren't living on a market ?

Plus, there's no big owner, it's easier to identify as a Packers fan than a Jerry Jones fan

even more embarrassing ONE AND DONE

He was a Cowboys reporter for like 20 years. He also helped start the Troy Aikman is gay rumor, everyone in the Cowboys organization hates him

Must be nice to have the one of the best defenses in the league bailing you out every year.

Troy is gay tho. Everyone here in the organization knows it.

Oklahoma doesn't have a professional football team, they mostly cheer for Cowboys with the people that can't stand the state of Texas cheering for just about anybody else from the Chiefs to the Vikings.

t. born and raised in Oklahoma

Packers are a corrupt, cheating franchise, they are The Establishment pretending to be "the little guy"

The Cowboys are Donald Trump-famous, well known, yet the underdog, the good guy.

must be nice having a meme for QB, average team, and easy schedule

>Tfw /nfl/ won't adknowledge Bill Belichick is playing 4d chess well above everyone else
>Tfw /nfl/ won't admit that deflategate was engineered by Bill himself to weaken the rest of the league

It's obvious Brady and Bill practiced with regular PSI balls and underinflated balls during that timeperiod, and so when the rest of the NFL who even rodgers himself admits he likes overfilled balls will have to start playing with strict PSI regulatoins thanks to the media, the pats would already have an edge on everyone else by practicing with both types of balls.

It's really a genius move that they covered up, orchestrated, and used the media that is so against them to their advantage.

Literal /4d/ chess move.

Dak has already won more than any Giant ever will. Kiss the rings he wears bitch.

Not saying he's not, but outing someone is kinda messed up, except for outing Aaron Rodgers, hes a fag and I hope he gets AIDS and slowly dies in front of all of us

Found the Bengals fan

>meme for QB
What is Eli
>average team
You just said we have all pro players while the only offensive weapons you have are Beckham and Cruz
>easy schedule
Not our fault no one cares about the Gnats despite 2 rings this decade.

>rings from 20 years ago
>no cowboys on the team have any rings

LOL Eli has 2

Is Matty Ice an elite or a meme QB?

Wrong. Dak Prescott won the Super Bowl last year.

>Cincinnati cuisine

he hasn't even won a playoff game

This thread would be in the last thread and only have 30 replies if it wasn't for Cowboys fans saving this board, you're welcome

>literally fucking who
The player rated the best right tackle in the league by pro football focus, associated press, and PFWA.

the most dominant player at his position his first year is who you dumb nigger

Wrong he won the previous 5 Super Bowls.

>all of them looking to their left if holding the ball
is it a conspiracy?

i still can't believe this happened

>Elite coaching

Jesus the Rams are stupid.

>offensive lineman
>ROTY

So thats how Demarco revived his career?

rams should just allow themselves to be absorbed by the chargers or vice verca
both teams are calafornian jokes

:^)

Your team will never be good again, spic.

but didn't manning win last year?

12-4

4 rings.