Are they right?

Are they right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NHeSC_Ws5Ic
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3350753/Did-blind-Bulgarian-clairvoyant-predict-rise-ISIS-Nostradamus-Balkans-died-20-years-ago-said-great-Muslim-war-2016.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VJm-E38G3-0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>intellect
>simeionistic

I think many Trump supporters are voting for him in the hopes he will be the last president, either by ushering in a new glorious empire or sending everything crashing to the ground

>these threads will keep showing up every day through til November
kill me

Most of the time, if you can sum up your entire shit post on a Taiwanese frog paying board with one line, which is a question: they probably aren't, and you should seriously reevaluate what you're doing with your life.

Posting, not paying, god damnit, I hate myself

That's right. Once Trump is elected he will become the eternal God emperor of America.

You have a debt to pay, Jack.

I will never pay for anything Mr Depp is in. This fuck let his mutt dogs in and his wife? I dunno if they are married. She lied on quarantine papers to get them in. We have those laws for a reason and this cunt and his old lady just don't care.

What even was the big deal? His doggo didn't have the proper shots or something?

I know that feel.

But all of the faggots who oppose Trump and/or would think like this are nogunz bitches.

>implying a civil war is bad

Civil wars are exactly what the west need.

It's not that it didn't or did have the right shots etc. It's that they just didn't give a fuck. We have these laws to stop foreign stuff killing our plants and wildlife. Steve Irwin should of taught you seppos about it.

>vapid celebrity who doest even know what life is like to a normal human says something
>it's news

I want this to stop

But it never will

Which side has all the guns again? Which candidate is the most popular in the military?

If the U.S. is so weak that one man can bring it down, than I say the U.S. is ready for a much needed upheaval.

This is a whole new kind of fedora

>taking the word of a guy that can't fathom simple quarantine laws
>an actor

too, many, commas,

Yes. That is because he will also be our first Emperor.

Our first, last, and eternal Emperor.

The God-Emperor of Mankind.

What

Shut the fuck up, Johnny.

Imdidn't ask for your opinion, just prance around in movies for my amusement.

I think it's hilarious they are implying a Civil War is bad.

I would be fine with it, let part of America secede with Trump as emperor. Let it be a true revolution "against time".

>the US can only exist when run by Soros meme

no
the system is too strong to be destroyed by one man, even the president

Yes because your "bravery" is going to mean much when I'm bashing your brains out with a rock. Treat my ilk like cavemen, expect to get butchered when we no longer view you as people.

Do these phenomenal snowflakes honestly delude themselves into thinking they would prevail in a war that they actually had to fight in?

liberals are so melodramatic
like children

I hate Hillary but I am atleast mature enough to recognize that a Hilldawg presidency (while shit) wouldn't be the end of the world

>Johnny "Plays a character with a mental illness in nearly every film he's in" Depp
>Having an opinion that matters

I thought that was why people voted for Obama?

>picking a fight with the people who grow all the food
>picking a fight with the people who own all the guns
>picking a fight with the people who make up the overwhelming majority of combat MOS's in the military

Regardless of your opinion on the character of Trump supporters, it is inarguable that they would make quick work of sheltered urban hipsters.

Don't break the law when you go to a different country. I don't come to USA and take all your guns

Only these(celebrities in all entertainment) are terrified.

If there was a civil war they know that their money would be worthless. Which would mean they'll become irrelevant.

Nothing scares them most than being ignored.

Has literally every liberal forgotten about our system of checks and balances?

Invasive species can destroy an entire continent through their introduction. By bringing his dogs without proper approval, he broke the law.

Read up on invasive species. Look at Kudzu in the south.

Regardless of who is "elected"'president I predict a civil war is inevitable and is necessary for good morals and the preservation of the white race

>listening to politcal predictions from a CLOWN

celebrities will hurt start hurting their careers by talking shit. They are used to criticizing conservatives and calling republicans stupid because nobody cared before. People actually have bonded with Trump and will stickup for him.. Im seeing more people who are vocal in their support.

Sounds like something Jayden smith would say

Really fucking retarded

I wouldn't plan on it. But I'm asking what them and their doggo did wrong besides the vaccination thing. Did they let him loose off his leash in a nature preserve and he bit the head off a little indigenous animal or what?

So much salt. Did the puppers hump your leg or something?

they don't want a revolution they want a taxpayer-funded genocide, theyre just too caught up in their desire to be morally righteous to realise it

>>picking a fight with the people who make up the overwhelming majority of combat MOS's in the military
Intel is kind of split between Trump and Sanders(from my purely anecdotal evidence of seeing who my friends from my old unit supports). We all hate Clinton with a passion though, fucking security violator.

I know kudzu is slowly devouring the south, but is it only certain breeds of pupper that are prohibited from entering Australia or most American breeds?

Look up what housecats and rabbits did to australia.

Depp is pretty based.

It's not surprising he doesn't like trump, most people don't.

But anyone who was cool with hunter s thompson is cool with me

youtube.com/watch?v=NHeSC_Ws5Ic

My whole CI team was either Trump or "DGAF when's the next deployment?"

>he doesn't pay posters in Pepes
Here's an Uncommon for your effort though.

Sometimes I hate CI guys. Most of you are chill as fuck, but sometimes you're straight up fuck-useless and we(SIGINT) have to carry all the weight.

>donald trump supporters are all crazy white men armed to the teeth who spend their lives gleefully preparing to fight a guerilla war against the federal government
>but they're no match for our brave company of latte-sipping asexuals

They lied to let their dog in. Deception is wrong.

reminds me of what the Republicans were saying before Obama got elected

who knew that both sides of the fence use the exact same arguments

Hunter S Thompson was a great author but he was a Judas goat.

He's not that cool. You can bet he'd support a weapons ban counting on the fact that he'd be able to use his celebrity and wealth to secure exceptions for himself under the auspices of security, while everyone else around him gets thrown to the wolves.

Liberal gun-owners are absolutely not to be trusted in the slightest.

It's the same perspective from my side. There's a lot of guys on the teams who are complete shit. And we hate relying on SIGINT so it makes it harder on those of us who do try.

He's a pretty cool guy. He hates all that celebrity shit.

>dog bypasses all inspection
>has some sort of parasite or bacteria that it no dog in Australia has been exposed to
>dogs start getting sick left and right

This. Especially shit they know nothing about, like when it was news that Morrisey disapproved of the Australians plan to kill off a bunch of feral cats.

I've been wondering lately if there is any military support at all for Hillary or Bernie.

depp is low energy.

Mostly amongst officers.

They brought foreign animals into Australia and didn't declare them for any form of quarantine.

Quarantine matters cunt.

>>Simeionistic

Is that a word? Or are they still just making shit up to display the level of buttmad?

If Republic doesn't win this election they will never win another. That's what alot of political casters are saying.

Since everyone is getting indoctrinated into liberal ideology, and how stupid we are becoming, republicans doesn't stand a chance anymore.

I'm not bullshitting when I say 'if Trump doesn't win, I'm leaving the country'. No one but him has the charisma or stamina to fight against liberals, so the smart thing to do is jump ship.

I get it. I mostly got alone with the CI guys I meant personally, just sucks professionally. But I'm out now, got offered to do CI in the reserves but trying to focus on school and my son.

I hope so. Fuck this world. Let's burn it down

Shit where are these deployments at anymore? Also where you schooling at?

I don't disagree, I was just trying to get a Sup Forumsacks summary on the matter

I'm out now too. They pissed me off. Sucks too because I was about to go on an awesome det.

Your faith in Kek overcomes your error and sheds light onto the thread

P R A I S E

>actors
>political opinions

God above please unleash that ten-pointer during the next Oscars.

These cunts never have to pay the taxes or live next to the third-worlders they love so much

Is there any support that doesn't intersect with those only there to fulfill diversity quotas?

Blind lady already called it 20 years ago. Last president, first God Emperor

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3350753/Did-blind-Bulgarian-clairvoyant-predict-rise-ISIS-Nostradamus-Balkans-died-20-years-ago-said-great-Muslim-war-2016.html

>sending everything crashing to the ground
This. I'm only gonna be voting for him in the general in the hopes that this disgusting society is burned to the ground.

I dream of sitting these A list celebrities down and asking where they get their news from. Then I'd give my perspective on why Hillary would make for a terrible leader. Hollywood is one big echochamber where people tell eachother what they want to hear instead of the actual truth. And people who are well-informed will never talk sense into any of them.

>people using neanderthal as an insult when more and more evidence is piling up that it's the interbreeding with neanderthals that is responsible for the absolutely unparalleled rise in power of early Europe

Pennsylvania, south of Pittsburgh.
I know that feel brah.

Not that I ever ran across.

>or even the world revolutions at our door

MAGA

Whew he says battle between those with brains and morals and the Neanderthals who want to destroy society I immediately think of whites vs niggers, left vs right.

So I have to agree

>People take the opinion of some drugged up weirdo like Johnny Depp seriously now.
The dude moved to France to avoid having to pay taxes only to return when France requested he become a citizen so he has to pay taxes there.

>Last president
>First emperor
/Thread

Trigger Warning: Drumpf cucks you get be warned
youtube.com/watch?v=VJm-E38G3-0

He will go from president to Imperator

>people actually think the opinion of random actors are worth something

I'm a very important and popular person in Canada, I can not get into it, but I tell you this. If you elect Mr. Trump as President, he would, I repeat, he WILL make American Great Again.

>Emaciated, sheltered, metropolitan, numale beta faggots who are afraid of their own shadow and have never seen a gun in real life VS "rednecks" with guns and a lifetime of hunting, shooting, tracking, and camping experience

Gee I uh...wonder who would win that one...

Wtf does Johnny Depp know?
He's bootleg Robert Downey and Robert Downey seen some shit.

Johnny's right. Trump probably is going to be the last president he sees. That guy has 3 years left tops, he's looking rough!

>these people think they can put up a fight

Trump would be the last president.
Trump will be the first Emperor.

Why would you ever trust the tools of kikes?

Because that's what actors are.

Is there a video of this? I always see the image but never the source video. The faggot in the leggings confuses me. Are they "dancing"?

I think this autism can only be appreciated in motion. Anyone have?

Diversity will be their blade and tolerance will be their shield. Unfortunately it'll be metaphorical equipment, but you'll be metaphorically fucked if you try to fight them, metaphorically.

>simeionistic
not even a real word.
whelp another assholes movies i dont have to rent.

The Republic is dead

Long live the the Empire.

SPQA