Why do you /pol bigots hate diversity so much and claimed multiculturalism is a failed concept...

Why do you /pol bigots hate diversity so much and claimed multiculturalism is a failed concept? Toronto is the most multicultural city in the world and is still considered world class with the lowest intentional homicide rate (one of the lowest at least) in North America:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Toronto

You should also take a look at this:
youtube.com/results?search_query=multiculturalism in canada al jezeera

It seems you "redpilled" neck beards and aryanfags are just a bunch of fat, uneducated degenerates (literally, you lifestyles are a step back in time more than the lifestyles of "kebabs") who are using derogatory slang to show how "redpilled" you are wihile ignoring the fact that your archenemy ideal (multiculturalism) is actually an excellent idea that does not degrade your city/nation.

Fucking faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Toronto
youtube.com/watch?v=ccdeANvo2bg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you already posted this yesterday you lazy government cunt

we just don't like racist liberalism, these liberals really hate minorities and the working class while pointing the finger calling others racist

really shameful bullshit if you ask me, especially when the people funding them come from slave trading political dynasties

time 4 diversity

>MUH STATISTICS ARE RACYIST AGAINST WHITES

You know how much of a nigger you sound like right now?

you respond to facts with "DATS NOT WHAT MUH Sup Forums SAID, ITZ WRONG AND IT'Z GUBMINT PROPAGANDA THEYS USING CHEMTRAILS TO KIL US"

What the fuck does that have to do with anything?

We're talking about Toronto, not the Democratic Republic of the Congo

where in Canada is that from?

I bet that's from the US lmao

also US

your argument skills are lacking these days, stormfucks

North Korea reports that it has zero crime in Pyongyang, Children love Kim Jong Un as well guess that means we should all switch to communism.

strawman

You guys LITERALLY have no arguments, lmao

Multilculturalism is a awful idea, multiethnic isn't a problem because migrants slip from their birth to host culture which means you've basically got little to no problems.

Multiuclturalism both undermines the hosting country and creates culture ghettos, which creates crime. See moroccans in netherlands, or arabic people in belgium, or turks in germany.

Besides half of your diversity is more then likely fucking chinks, just like us. Of course you'll have safe country if you've got them as migrants.

A place of diversity and multiculturalism lmao

Is this bot broken?

It's not even posting arguments, just .webms as if this is /gif/ for some reason

>Complaining about "Bots" when you're shitposting, albiet awfully

Hello leaf

OP got BTFO.

Sup Forums is both satire and not satire. And everywhere inbetween.
Looks like we're not the only one posting bullshit meme pictures to prove a point.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Toronto
Mostly Asian immigrants, if your city was 50 percent black and arab it would look like a shit hole

It's no coincidence that cities and areas that are white are safer and more productive

>OP got BTFO.

By what?

All he's doing is posting .webms from Sup Forums.

What exactly constitutes getting "btfo" here?

This is the equivalent of posting autistic stormtards and claiming you won an argument

He's posting what multiculturalism actually looks like.

>He saves .webms of cherrypicking niggers and posts them all in order everytime he gets confronted with a challenging question

Is this some sort of irony?

>He's posting what multiculturalism actually looks like.

But it doesn't, as said in the OP.

According to stats Toronto while being the most diverse is also one of the safest cities. Cherrypicking .webms not even from Canada doesn't really mean anything.

>cherrypicking

LAMMO

Because it's filled wih east asian immigrants and random little dots of ethnic clusters. That's the reason why both sydney and toronto are safe.

This WEBM is probably from the US, but it could be from Canada.

Canada's immigration policy guarantees that white kids get bullied in Toronto and get in fights simply for being white. That doesn't go in the crime stats.

>Because it's filled wih east asian immigrants and random little dots of ethnic clusters. That's the reason why both sydney and toronto are safe.

Does that all of a sudden not count as diversity?

Why is it always a fucking leaf

We had this thread yesterday

>Canada's immigration policy guarantees that white kids get bullied in Toronto and get in fights simply for being white. That doesn't go in the crime stats.

That literally never happens.

My wife's sons are all in elementary school and none of them get bullied when I go to visit them.

It means that you're basically using some shit point to advocate for multiculturalism, whites and asians have got along well historically, Fuck me mate, the whole of china and singapore is an exmaple of this.

"Multiculturalism" works with asians for obvious reasons, if were a mass of muslims or africans, then we'd see a shit crime rate and crime raises.

>challenging question
Because common sense should explain your question. You bring up one city when practically everywhere diversity effects the area negatively

>most diverse
your diversity is mostly Asians and probably wealthy Asians. Blacks and Muslims make every where else in the world worse

>Jumping away
>Not just rolling
This nigga needs to learn about mobiltiy when you're restricted, basic employment teaches you this shit.

>Does that all of a sudden not count as diversity?
If your city was filled with Blacks and muslims it would be a shit hole like everywhere else in the planet

>muh anecdote

That doesn't mean it never happens at all anywhere in Toronto.

Part of our thing is that people are not the same.

I really don't want to bother, your mind is made up and you should just go watch TV

He's been trolling, I like to debunk stupid arguments but I'm becoming very tired of it lately, once I've started working I think I'll skip Sup Forums all together.

I have more compelling arguments with my boyfriend then I do with the countless hours I've spent on this shithole.

ISIS wouldn't be a thing if we left this man alone.

ISIS wouldn't be a thing if Obama/gulf states didn't fund him

youtube.com/watch?v=ccdeANvo2bg

ISIS wouldn't be a thing if the west didn't constantly radicalized everything from afghan to syria. I don't have pure hate for america but god fucking damn do I hate your government, even more the my own.

>my wife's sons

>Toronto
>World Class
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

dude, put down the maple syrup and step out of your igloo, Toronto and Canada is like a third world country..even the Chinese are more advanced than us at this point.

The Global Right Wing Shift is almost at full force, and his election to presidency of the United States will set the course of now return, and the dawn of a new age.

Dawn is breaking. He is going to win. You can not stop it.

>That doesn't mean it never happens at all anywhere in Toronto.

Who am I suppose to believE?

My eyes or a NEET on Sup Forums?

I find it funny that you've managed to be everything you described Sup Forums to be.

>my wife's sons
okay. alright. you got us good you lil' aussie in disguise. SHOW US YOUR TRUE FORM

>Sup Forums is one person

Do niggers act like whites in Canada?

>Asking for information from a shitposter.

>tfw no BBBW to crush me

They're literally posting video evidence of the benefits of multiculturalism. Go home shill. You're done. Can't explain rationality to an irrational person.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Toronto

>Asians

Also how bout those honor killings shill-leaf?

Do you really believe that there is no interracial bullying in Toronto?

Also,

>my wife's sons

Just gtfo.

>videos of the people you want to import.
>"lel, irrelevant. those videos don't take place in canada"

You are retarded.

watching him be hanged was nice though and you cant tell what things would be like because we hanged some cunt

>you cant tell what things would be like

yeah you can

ISIS: hurr we are here to establish a caliphate
Saddam: lol, die
(ISIS gets BTFO by Baathist army)

>2002 Bushfags: Muh torchur chambers
No shit Saddam had torture chambers, he had these ISIS fuckers balls wired to electrodes, and God was in His Heaven.

the baathinst in power was a problem for a long time nothing says this wasnt coming already. and i mean is that worse than him actually working out chemical or nuclear weapons

i dont think we are argueing different points but this david bowie song star man sounds like he is saying straw man, not related but i thought i would mention it