I just wanted to ask about the song that plays when I refresh the page. Anyone have any information on this?

I just wanted to ask about the song that plays when I refresh the page. Anyone have any information on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gEDOMaTOSGE
soundcloud.com/tlvkko/ritual
imdb.com/title/tt0178149/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm makin webm's and postin. Any info on the song is appreciated

youtu.be/gEDOMaTOSGE
It shows up on phone as a broken youtube player

nice thanks user I really had no way to find it. it just plays and there is no source for it anywhere on the catalog it's so weird

Its literally just a thread in catalog thats playing a video you obviously didnt look that hard lol

prove it

How did he do it? I didn't push play on any video

It's the mods fucking with newfags who don't know how to extension.

Anyway, Lexx was a pretty badass TV show and I highly suggest you watch it. Also, get yourself an extension for Sup Forums.

Sincerely,
oldfag

The only extension I use on here is 4chanx. Am I using it wrong?

I use appchanx and find it to be superior. Hang around on Sup Forums a bit more. Also, do you have autoplay enabled for youtube?

> webm
how can white boi compare

what do you mean

There are so many options for the damn 4chanx extension I left most of them alone except for captcha and a few others. I use Youtube Plus and it completely disables the autoplay button and hides it. It does a lot of other stuff too

You might want to disable autoplay for youtube. That's why it's playing in the catalog. Also, dick around with the settings. That's why they're there. I customize the living fuck outta mine.

oi havin a late night anal thread Sup Forumsoys?

soundcloud.com/tlvkko/ritual

You can also hide the thread and make it go away. That's another option. It's floating in the middle of the catalog right now.

Intro to Lexx
imdb.com/title/tt0178149/

imagine the glass shatters

Sauce?

>no source in the catalog
see: and

I always wondered about what this kind of videos... this kind of sexual acitivty looks like there can be a serious health risk.

That webm made me think of this