What is unique about you? Skills count

What is unique about you? Skills count.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/bachelor-nation-70-men-aged-20-34-are-not-married
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm 2 meters tall.

I'm like 50% Finnish, 25% Russian and 25% Ukrainian. I'm also really short, gay and borderline autistic.

If you are 1 in 1,000,000 there are 6,000 exactly like you.

I'm a jet fighter pilot, I can play drums and I have an 8 inch dick. Not THAT unique, but not bad either.

I have personally answered over 100 /r threads on doujin/hentai during the past 3 month. I know about 20-30 loli artists. I can recall about 15 thru art style. I can recall hentai from yr 2012-13 til now from a small gif.

My dick.

I can sing and play the trombone.

Grandfather wanted to pass on his abilities.

Sad I didn't get a good face though

My cock is thick as fuck, and I can fuck a woman until she's near to lose consciousness.
My gf is always asking me for sex because of this, to the point that she's the one costantly asking for it, even when I don't want to.

my dick doen't work in cold temperatures.

Jet pilot too. What do you fly?

When my cock is flaccid it looks like a curly Fry. Or Porky the pigs tail.

Typhoons.

fuck that

I've been playing electric guitar for 10 years ever since I was a child and I can pretty much play/improvise anything.

>what's unique about you?
>including skills that millions of other people all over the world probably have

My only skill is pointing out retardation in others.

i can play the piano and sing and genuinely enjoy going down on women

I have the urge to kill.

Not much. I can play guitar better than your average fuck, im pretty good at composing, i guess im decent at my job, i can ride a unicycle pretty well...

Ive never failed at making a girl cum, so theres that. Literaly every girl i have been with tells me im amazing in bed. And i honestly think its a load of bullshit, since first of all, i havent been with many, only 5, and im 26, so i havent actually been around, and also, im not even tying that hard. Im just trying to be attentive and do lots of foreplay/make her cum before i even start fucking. I dont even have a large dick, its just average.

I guess i went on a tangent here, but no, i dont think im uniqe at all.

i can sing kinda well, i have blue and white hair, and i rescue & foster animals

I'm impervious to the opinions of women.

I'm literally shameless.

Me too.

The rusty trombone?

I can cringe at this post

I have many interests

I'm mediocre at just about all of them.

Some girls say I'm very good looking, yet I can't get one to sleep with me

I have lots of capabilities but a complete inability to do anything with them

Ok. I get it now.
I'm actually a little bit jealous.

i can sing and draw. oh and i have assburgers and natural red hair

A girl told her friend I was cute and I got slightly aroused

Cool. B-1s here.

If that were actually true I doubt you'd need to join or otherwise consider yourself a part of a "movement" with similar goals.

For a simple analogy, music stars who make songs about having gotten over an old ex can say they "don't care anymore" but the fact that they went to the time and effort to write an entire fucking song about it sort of implies the opposite.

For now I can deadlift 100kg and my weight is 70 kg and I also can fight cuz muay thai and that's it and I can smoke 1 joint by myself

I am able to suck my own dick.

>join
>movement

Here's (You)'re reply

Now we are talking

Does it feel more like giving head or receiving head

asking the real important questions.

Giving, doesn't feel very good at all. Your'e not missing out much.

I bought a dildo online when I was 16 and tried anal. Shit hurts.

Bones are sexy as fuck. Makes me miss times when UK had proper bomber aicraft.

Are you a girl?

That's a good skill, how thick is it?

Thanks I was running low on those.

And yeah, it's a movement. If it wasn't, you wouldn't be associating your worldview with that particular image's message and name.

Kek

thx

MGTOW = Men Going Their Own Way

It isn't a movement. It is a lifestyle. It is a total rejection of marriage. It is a commitment to remaining a single man. To never put yourself in a situation where a woman can use the state against you.

Most of you are MGTOW and don't even realize it. It is the way of the future. 70% of all men under the age of 35 are not married.
>cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/bachelor-nation-70-men-aged-20-34-are-not-married

Why is this significant? It is significant because that means the vast majority of the men in our generation are MGTOW and they don't even realize it. They became MGTOW naturally, without having to be encouraged to do so.

Men Going Their Own Way is a statement of self-ownership, where the modern man preserves and protects his own sovereignty above all else.

In female parlance, the word commitment has come to mean "up until I'm no longer 100% satisfied with my partner", at which point a woman can generally end a marriage to her husband's detriment with very little negative consequence to herself and usually with some form of financial gain and increased agency.

It isn't that we are afraid of commitment, it's that the institution of marriage has become commitment incompatible.

I'm a white guy who can say "nigga" around niggers and get away with it

Im extremely good at remembering names/ putting a name to a face. Does not apply to actors or people in films. Thats about all im good at unless you count making ramen in the microwave without it tasting shitty

How does divorce give a woman increased agency?

Child custody. Women are awarded custody in a divorce over 80% of the time. Once she has custody, she has the agency of dictating to her ex-husband when and where he gets to see the kids he loves and that usually involves him having to kiss her ass.

She gains agency over him.

I'm one of the dumbest people alive without being retarded and I make almost 120k per year. My wife helped me get my CS degree, and don't get me wrong, I'm a good programmer, but I can't write well thought out sentences or paragraphs that well. I normally write a response out and then go over it 3-4 times to make sure it makes sense. In school (including college) I always had extra time on tests. I think it was like 1.5 times as long as everyone else, which normally wasn't enough on writing portions. Anything to do with math or science I was able to do, but I used to extra time to double check my calculations and such.

Often when I'm finished responding to a thread on Sup Forums, my response doesn't post because the thread has 404'd.

Also, she gets to decide how the children are raised and the children's father gets NO SAY in any of those decisions.

i'm a fairly gifted composer of several genres, but mostly i have a superhuman ability to forget the shame i feel after being a sexual degenerate and continue doing sexually degenerate things

Enjoy that hug. Thats the closest thing to child support you're ever going to get.

should have thought of that before you knocked up a fuckin bitch

im almost done my teenage years.

Shit started improving in my life around 15, started smoking weed and that changed the way I perceived the world.

At 16, I had graduated army basic training.

17, I got the first girl I've ever had a crush on, while also getting a model girlfriend on the side.
>My prom was something out of a movie

18, backpacked Europe for a month. Norway, Germany, Spain, U.K... I had a fucking blast.

Now I'm a month away from turning 19...
Any advice to somebody losing their youth?

I can squirt a lot really easily

Even if a man gets a woman pregnant, he should still have an equal say in how that child is raised. The fact that he doesn't only illustrates the bias against men. The fact that feminists have made family courts so biased against men is only further evidence that man should avoid those courts at all costs.

Men literally have no rights in family court. They are views as the states as a means of provision.

You're not losing your youth. You're years away from not being young.

I demand a picture.

a single mom raised child is a result of communities being so crime ridden. Now all you see are these fucks running around just asking to be killed

>This, this and this!

not the guy you responded to but same situation i appreciate it

I can peer into the multiverse

Can you read the future?

nice, wish I had done something like that instead of being this good at video games, I'm on par with esport players, not mechanically cause I don't spend as much time but in a understanding-the-game way, I can learn any new game in a matter of days and be pretty good at it, if I spend time I'll get mechanically good

you have schizophrenia

WE