Nigger Attacks White Man at Home Depot, Runs him Over, Gets Beaten by Crowd [Video]

>CLOVIS, Calif. (KFSN) -- Punches and racial slurs flew across the parking lot of a Home Depot this weekend and ended in the arrest of a young man and lots of questions about who was at fault.

>It's a knockdown, drag out that's generated thousands of views on social media. Michael Hundley, 20, on the giving rather than receiving end of the madness.

>"I was scared, I was trying to leave, I made my mistake. I was trying to leave for my life," said Hundley.

>The trouble began Saturday afternoon as Hundley was leaving the Home Depot. He approached a man in a van to ask for a cigarette. He said that man's response fired him up.

>"He was on his phone and got irritated. I looked back, I could have sworn he said (expletive). I lost my temper and I blacked out," said Hundley.

>In the minutes that followed the verbal jabs quickly turned physical. Hundley said he punched the man several times and kicked him-- all because he thought he said a racial slur...

>Hundley was arrested for battery and driving without a license. He said he sustained injuries when another car rammed into him and is thinking about pursuing charges.

abc30.com/news/after-a-brawl-in-a-clovis-home-depot-parking-lot-man-arrested-speaks-out/1288750/

liveleak.com/view?i=33a_1462919711

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-3OX2sIuPU0
liveleak.com/view?i=33a_1462919711
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

IMS SORRE
ISE DUNT MEEN 2

Offisuh, ah rly dindu nuffin

Look at mah face in dat fotoe, would ah be a lyah?

I SCARED
I A GOOD BOY MISTA
I DINDU NUFFIN I SWER IT

Der Tag des Seils ist auf uns weißer Mann, werden Sie für das Vaterland stehen und zu kämpfen, oder auf den Knien zu sterben.

NYICKA

Colin Flaherty exposes this shit daily. If you spread him around you'll get more liberals to see the fucking light.

youtube.com/watch?v=-3OX2sIuPU0

Mufugga cracka ass spookd me mang aint no reasan fo dat mang, dindu nuffin.
Da aint me inde photo mang tellin ye shieeeeet mang. Waz gettin muh life sorted out n shieet mang, crackas be raciss.

I didn't hear a single racial slur

>We're at home depot, nobody's got zip ties?
Heh

>I should've just left but I came back and then lost my temper just blacked out
>blacked out

NEW MEME NEW MEME NEW MEME NEW MEME

its more the systemic racism thats the problem, citizens arrests are White Privilege - ever seen blacks do one?

kek

>I'm sorry

>I didn't mean it

>I didn't do anything man

God damn niggers m8..

its because he is black. ha.

EYE WUZ SCURRED FOH MAH LYFE N SHIET OFFICUH

EYE DINDU NUFFIN U HEER

>ask guy for cigarette
>beat the shit out of him when he says no

Fucking gibsmedats

>a bunch of white people calmly apprehend a black person that just tried running them over
>a bunch of black people would've killed a white person that may have come too close to being a little bit close to a black person

we wuz home owners and SHIEEET

Da cracka, I axed him Fo' a cig nd shieet and he calls me a nigga offisuh

Ist das ein Zitat?

Ayo we wuz kings n shiet niqqa we dindu nuffin mayn

Don't black out on me, Jamal. You are only allowed to honor kill me if I call you a nigger

>I could have sworn he said nigger
>then I just blacked you

Fuck you nigga, your making it that much harder for the rest of us. Asshole

Why use google translator, if you can ask fellow Sup Forumslacks for a translation

>the only black person in the video is the fucking thief

I DINDU NUFFIN

That smile really shows how much he was fearing for his life.

*einen? I don't know how case works for questions, desu.

How soon till the white guy is arrested for racism?

It's a trick they use for sympathy.

>dondu nuffin
>get caught
>But they called me slurs!

Get off the hook.

>can I get a cig?

>U JUS CALL ME AN NIG AW HEL NAW

Wow nice they treat him as if he's the victim and not the guy he harassed and attacked.

Ein was correct

B L A C K E D O U T
L
A
C
K
E
D

O
U
T

"I thought he said a word to me, so I responded with a violent assault."

Impulsive and violent. This is why we can't have nice things.

Na

>I lost my temper and I blacked out
>nigger nigged out
Par for the course

str8 up in dis mufugga G, dang. Crackas gotsto be shown in der place mang knowattaym sayan? Shiieeee, mo money fo dem programz.

>Men pin the violent criminal down
>Fat bitch rushes to save him

Every time in every single public arrest video. Why? Does taking the side of the criminals makes their cunts wet?

>Clovis

Exactly as expected

A boy asks his dad: "Why do they say gardeners have green thumbs,when their thumbs are not green?"

The dad replies,"It's just a saying son,It's like when somebody is caught stealing,they say they have been caught 'red handed',even though their hands are black."

>I blacked out

>your making it that much harder for the rest of us.

You niggers need to be put on a ocean liner and sent back to Africa like Garvey wanted.

You have no place in Western civilization.

Niggers are the only ones who will routinely fuck obese sluts.

Them monkey howls holy fuck.

Blacked out

Thanks based Germanon

mup da doo di daa dat tum po mo muhfugga

BIX NOOD

Christ, and I thought the meme about fat Americans was untrue. Bunch of unfit lardlords

what, he brought some attractive white women and made a high production value video of him having sex with them?

>He was on his phone and got irritated. I looked back, I could have sworn he said (expletive). I lost my temper and I blacked out," said Hundley

BLACKED OUT. New meme please. It's better than chimp out

>liveleak.com/view?i=33a_1462919711
enriching

>thinking of pressing charges against person that sacrificed their car to block him from running someone over

thats the clincher for me

This fucking nigger attacks innocent people, attempts to murder people with a car and the media paints him as the victim?

>racial slurs flew

Well just let him off the hook then.

Leftists will defend this simply because the word nigger might have been said.

>thats the clincher for me
Also the fat women that run up to tell everyone to get off the maniac.

HE DINDU NUFFIN!

Lol all those whites and mexicans acting like cops

>I lost my temper and I blacked out," said Hundley.

Lets just call every Nigger a nigger until nigger doesn't make niggers nig-out

rude desu

there is room for african intellectuals like sleepydoctor in our societies

Of course the nigger already had outstanding warrants. And he was immediately released after being taken to jail...

...Fuck you Obama.

What the fuck is with this article. They try so fucking hard to make him seem like the good guy. Whoever wrote this should have their throat slit to the fucking bone.

How long until Loretta Lynch's DOJ charges the man on the phone with a hate crime?

>Lynch

Does have a nice ring to it, doesn't it ? In the old days they wouldn't have called the cops. And one more violent criminal would have been taken off the street.

Remember "the media" = Jews

That's pretty good. I support your motion to make "blacked out" a meme!

you actually do need to be careful about that. people can suffocate when people are on top of them with their knee like that, especially if several people are doing it. people that were just trying to help could end up looking bad or get sued by the family.

just imagine the outrage from nigger lives matter if the colors were reversed in this situation. there is racisim in this country, and its niggers that get away with anything because " he called me a nigga". these leftists should be gassed along with thee niggers.

i know what i just wrote is to much fucking truth for you normies. i await y our liberal tears, i use them for JERK OFF LUBE. FAGGOTS.

> Oh can you see

I'S DUN BLAGGED OUT

SSHHHHHHIIIIIIIIEEEEEEETTTTTT

Did I see that wrong or did that fucking woman come in between trying to tell the guy on top "You get away from him ,I'm calling the cops" ????
Like she sees a black dude getting fucked up and she automatically needs to save the poor victim from the evil white guy?

Are white people just more violent than blacks after years of resentment of getting shitted on by the media? Sometimes I feel like you don't see Black on white people violence get covered every much because it would spark outrage.

We have a Nigger problem, but you are soon to have a Jihad problem fuccboi.

>you actually do need to be careful about that. people can suffocate when people are on top of them with their knee like that, especially if several people are doing it. people that were just trying to help could end up looking bad or get sued by the family.
So just let the lunatic free so he can get back in his car and run more people over?

Here's the cunt who wrote the article.

>Christina Fan joined the Action News Team in February 2016 as a general assignment reporter.

>Previously, she worked as a multimedia journalist at WOWK-TV in Charleston, WV. There, she investigated a massive chemical spill that tainted the water supply for more than 300,000 West Virginians. She also led the newsroom in its coverage of controversial Kentucky clerk Kim Davis, who refused to issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples.

>The east coast native was born in Toronto, Canada, and grew up in Princeton Junction, New Jersey. She graduated from Northwestern University with degrees in Broadcast Journalism and International Studies.

>Christina is excited to call California home. She looks forward to covering and telling the stories of people living in central California. You can reach her at [email protected] or on Facebook or Twitter.

>In her spare time, Christina loves to travel and follow her favorite tennis player, Novak Djokovic.

>Toronto, Canada
Arghhhhhh

no retard, there is plenty of middle ground between putting your entire body on him and letting him go free.

AND a nigger problem. Best of both worlds.

At least our Mexicans don't want to kill us all.

fat white woman, no less. What is it with white women and their bleeding hearts for niggers?

This is why more people should get concealed handgun licenses.

Depends how good he his with a shine rag.

Or he can go help his own people.

I honestly hope I never have to shoot someone in self defense.
I will go deaf, especially if I'm in a car and someone attacks me.

your media is almost fucked up as the german media

>liveleak.com/view?i=33a_1462919711

most of the asses you see in the video are fat gremlin mexicans

Why does anyone think going up and asking someone for a cigarette is acceptable?

how about a silencer or a knife?

glock 20 master race

>10mm

You're gonna blow up the whole car

Oh no, is your scooter out of power again and now your are stranded at home with only 4 KFC buckets ?
Holy shit, I would be pissed too, better not go on Sup Forums and watch how your country goes full "Planet of the Apes" while you are starving.

>I could have sworn he said (expletive). I lost my temper and I blacked out," said Hundley.
yes, I would say that he indeed 'blacked out'

>Clovis, CA

Clovis is in the heart of the Central Valley in Northern California...

Unlike the rest of liberal California, the Central Valley is conservative and even has a high amount of CCW because the sheriffs abide by the constitution.

Clovis and the rest of the Central Valley is Trump California...

Haben Sie eine dung Wifi-Verbindung

Im surprised they didn't start hammer fisting his dumb skull

this reporting

>a man was physically attacked by another
becomes
>there was a two sided battle, all the details are not entirely clear, and although one man admits to blatantly attacking the other for no reason this publication asserts there is no way of knowing who truly is to blame. Is this the result of racial tensions in America, who can say?

>I blacked out
>Hundley said he punched the man several times and kicked him

>I blacked out

>10mm

Why?

Why the fuck is he asking for a cig anyway?

MY BOY'S Sup Forums FAMOUS

SHOUTOUT TO THE DISCORD CHAT

Hey I know that fucker he held a priest hostage with a screw driver