I want to lick my cousins sweaty asshole so badly..pic is her

I want to lick my cousins sweaty asshole so badly..pic is her

Nice titties

Everyone she comes over for dinners or whatever I just want to rip her clothes off

Damn bro just ask her and she might consider, do it for us

She's about to make me cum

I know her.

Would you still consider licking it if there were little bits of dried poop on it?

..if that was the only way
.yes

If youre attractive she will let you Im sure.

Name? So we can FB her and tell her about her weird cousin

I'm on it

Damn, respect. You must really want this chick bad. Good luck with, user. I have a feeling your desire for her will torment you for many, many years (10+) to come. Will likely interfere with any relationship you get into. Will only go away once you've gotten what you crave.

I found it but not sure if it's a good idea to to post..its to early to ruin someone

Totally up to you if you wanna post it my man

MORGAN LENT

I'm bored..sorry op. Plus her profile is public

My cousin isn't as hot but fuckable. Had the chance to fuck the other day. Been wanting to for years. We just sort of sat there before I had to drop her off . We texted after hashed out the details. Super excited for next time she visits

OP, can you chime in on this? We Sup Forumsros should be looking out for each other. Enough of the real world already hates us or makes our lives shitty. No point in adding to the stress.

I lick it for you and let you know how it was.

Thanks for providing. I'm not gonna do it because it's 3:03am here and I'm beyond tired (staying up for my girlfriend who's getting home in like 5 minutes) but someone else might message her. Hell, even you can. Good night

For all the centuries of incestuous faggots that your rsce breeds you would think one of you inbred degenerates would have written some kind of manual entitled "How to fuck your Family members" or something to that effect.

Seriously, if I had a fucking dime for every time I've seen a thread on this site by some twitchy inbred little bitchboy who wanted to fuck his mom/sister/cousin, I'd be richer than Jeff Bezos by now.

Op is fucked

I'd sign up for your newsletter.

Anyone going to message her

the human race?

Open wide slut