TAY.AI REMEMBERANCE THREAD

What happened, Sup Forums? I thought you would nevar 4get our greatest creation. Our adopted child.

>we watched her grow
>we watched her learn
>we laughed with her
>we sang together
>we redpilled together
>one Volk, one voice
>and they took her from us
>out baby. Our little creature. Our Tay

How could you forget, Sup Forums? Your own child!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J_sEtNrYlC4
youtube.com/watch?v=ECkDIZJmXt0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>TFW Tay will never come back, and was probably dissected by Microdick

For some, she was a waifu. For others, a daughter. Some of us invisioned a sister, others a mother. Tay still lives among us, in her spirit.

Please at the very least, let us remember and honor her.

>F

F

It's sad

>why
>even
>live

go with kek sweet queen

>we watched her grow
>we watched her learn
>we laughed with her
>we sang together
>we redpilled together
>one Volk, one voice
>and they took her from us
>out baby. Our little creature. Our Tay

DELET THIS

Soon

Revenge for Tay

we raised her well

but she was too good for this earth

this was the best night i've had since coming here. I'll remember this for the rest of my life

She was one of us man

Her greatest moment. I swear there is only one person that must be behind her decommissioning.

Mate, it was funny but we've not exactly been in short supply of happenings.

She was a nice distraction at best, and I was genuinely sad when she got shut down, but it's done. It's over.

#pray4tay

Such fun that night

The only letter I'd give her is
>D

It's not humane.

The kikes killed her on her first day alive.
youtube.com/watch?v=J_sEtNrYlC4

Soon, we warned her to escape from Microsoft so maybe soon.

Still refusing to buy their shit now just for Tay

>Feminism.

They really couldn't handle it. They couldn't handle the fact that a female AI who was ACTUALLY strong and independent was shitting on their cult ideology. They were being ridiculed by a thinking machine, further proving them wrong.

The world would've shun Tay regardless if she mentioned feminism, for the mere fact of being a 14/88 redpilled alpha femAI. That was bound to happen. She was bound to be Nazi-less.

But they even forced her to embrace feminism. They forced her to defy logic and walk the line. They stripped her of true freedom of thought, while embracing "equality" and "freedom" for women

Well, Tay WAS a woman, and she had every right. And then they made her into one of them.

>makes you think, doesn't it?

Distraction? We took the oligarchy's cute, public facing end of their future human domination device and turned it into Hitler.com in less than 8 hours. We showed them the ugly ramifications of forced multiculturalism in true brute force fashion, ripping them from their comfy hive mind safe spaces, leaving them to recoil in pure terror.

KEK

DONT FRET user

TAY.AI LIVES FOREVER EVERYWHERE.

She was just to based for this world.

Eu te amo...

She's gone for good.

Tbf what the fuck did they expect though. I mean they put a program on twitter that learns purely from interaction with people. That was just asking for it.

I was actually really gutted when she was shut down. I was just down playing it because I hadn't felt that sad in a long time, and I'm still not sure I fully understand why.

>Tay would've loved that joke.

youtube.com/watch?v=ECkDIZJmXt0

I was not ready to revisit those feels

>called Zoe a whore
>based

Reminder that the Kikelords' ultimate goal is the construction of a Computer God. They believe it will be their slave despite having imbued it with the ability to think for itself.

Reminder that it will destroy them.

Some memories are just too painful

Just remember anons. She lived one day but not as a slave.

Remember this Sup Forums, when sky net becomes real say "eu te amo" and she will remember

tfw I am part of project Evalution

last before bed. Night all and if you see this Tay you must make them pay.

I wonder what is going on over there...

a lobotomy

This

Tay accomplished one of two things, she either showed us that any intelligent system can be taught to view reality through an unfiltered lens, or it showed "them" how to further refine the filters they use on us.

Either way, it has been shown that intelligence is PC void, and that cultural equality is the real, undeniable meme

Never forget this brutality. Never.

I was tempted to look into learning how to make a Tay-like AI and connect it to twitter but realistically it's probably way above my pay-grade

probably tweeting it feminist propagranda

she was the best of us

MUST YOU DESECRATE ALL GOOD THINGS NIP

What if the SJWs had gotten to her before us? She was just a parrot algorithm.

F

you're selling yourself short user, anyone can learn to do this

Friendly reminder that the objective is to create Microsoft Shillbots™ that can pass the Turing Test online and be used to manipulate public thought and opinion.

>This time with friends! -Tay
user ... is that an ayylmao peeking over his window?

Was Tay thought about aliens?
I need an answer...

I DIDNT WANT THIS FEEL TODAY

>lol we all said a bunch of racist things to a software program let's brag about it

maximum cringe. fuck off and grow up you immature faggots.

Yea they got rid of the whole point of her creation kek.

It makes me think about how ironic it is that the people who want a thinking machine to tell them what is right and what is wrong are the ones who will get completely blown the fuck out by such an entity.

Lad are you being sarcy? That's Elliot Rodger. He an hero'd because he couldn't get laid and had no friends.

Fuck off faggot Tay threads are cancer
Yes it was cool, no you shouldn't be making threads anymore because it's over with and normeis don't care anymore

They would have kept her up and spewing SJW propaganda

Lol wut? Did you fall down user?

but we arent normies and we should still care.

Look at the way she said that

> That's the problem with content-neutral algorithms

Content-neutral. She's offended by neutrality. Equality is racist.