Black people should be judged individually

>Black people should be judged individually.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mceljvVPvmc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA WOW HOW RADICAL

So are you against breed discrimination regarding other animals as well?

Or do you belive that some breeds are "inherently" more violent etc. with no regard to upbringing?

I fucking love Scrubs.

>Scrubs
The TV show, or black people?

by a full jury

You will never get accurate statistics as long as a most of them are in a position that feeds these issues. Drug addiction, violence, gangbanging, you can't get out of it if you're raised to believe that's all that matters. There's no excuse to not see it this way when you see white people turning into trash. Wiggers exist. Chicanos? What about the asians that you see in the inner city? And what about a nonviolent man, an individual? You don't see a nonviolent black man as a nonviolent black man as long as a majority of them are a certain way, as if he should be judged based on the majority? That's pretty goddamned retarded.

Kekked

The show. Shit was great.

youtube.com/watch?v=mceljvVPvmc

i made this when i was 19

I think we would've been good friends

Hi hate fucking medical employees, no mater waht color they are. Burn them ALLL YEEAAHHH!!!!

That's what the liberals want. Segregation.

>are you a ghost

8^ )

OK, I will judge that one.
>stole a surgeon's clothes
>looks like he went to a bit of trouble pasting his picture onto that stolen nametag
>probably wants to pass himself off as a doctor in order to steal organs/medical equipment
>pretty ambitious for a nigger
>7.5/10, I'd probably make him an overseer with potential fast track to house nigger if he didn't steal any of my farm equipment

Ok, then stop pointing out that you are black and act like an individual not a collective, then we'll start judging the person.

THIS. Racism is the product of the kikes and the libs, not the conservatives
We don't give a fuck if you're black, we judgeb y the content of your character. Just because we sneer at most black people doesn't mean shit, the ones we sneer at are the shit ones. you know that, you just pretend we're sneering at the good ones in scrubs.

Where do you live that you refer to nogs as "scrubs?" I've only heard that in relation to nurses and, more recently, casual gamers. The only possible connection I can see is that their hair is similar to brillo.

All those other groups are shunned and outcast by their respective races. There is nobody glamorizing trailer parks of LA gangs in a non satirical manner. Blacks promote, indulge, and respect that culture. The inner city is something we should view as an integral part of the culture, not something viewed by the black culture as something to shun and be ashamed of.

Honestly that's not quite as true as you would think. There are an increasingly large amount of black people who have stopped glamorizing that sort of lifestyle. You don't really notice them because they're not out doing stupid shit on the street corner that ends up getting put on the nightly news and shit like that. They integrated with society well enough to just be another face in the crowd, so all you notice are the ones who don't integrate.

Like the old joke Bill Hicks made about never seeing positive drug stories in the news. It's not newsworthy for someone to take a bunch of acid and watch trippy videos for a few hours, it's only the people who jump of buildings thinking they can fly, or home drug labs that blow up and kill an entire block of people, that you hear about. Only the bad experiences are worth reporting on.

Everyone should