There is literally nothing wrong with being muslim

There is literally nothing wrong with being muslim.

Other urls found in this thread:

meforum.org/2646/worldwide-trends-in-honor-killings
shoebat.com/2014/03/10/muslims-murder-women-wearing-hijab-2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the thing is neither of the woman on the left get punished via physical abuse by their husbands AND STATE LEGISLATION in accordance within sharia law

The western women won't be beaten by their husbands if they don't wear their outfit in public.

The western women don't blow themselves up while wearing those

not every woman is a nun
orthodox women do not wear that ever
women under sharia have to wear far more covering cloths, they can't leave the house without a male, and they can' drive, among other things

I dont remember any of the other 3 strapping on explosives on themselves and killing muslims at a soccer stadium yelling "GOD IS GREAT"

>hurf durf let's focus on Christianity to tell everyone that Islam is okay

get your abrahamic crap out of here Abdul

>The US will never pass a law requiring women to dress as nuns

Why even live?

Approving your your own culture and rejecting foreign culture isn't hypocrisy unless you're some universalist retard.

>all women under muslim law HAVE to conceal themselves
>only women who are actually part of the faith's power structure have to cover themselves

Only hypocrisy here seems to be muslim doublethink.

Are you some kind of idiot? We don't think that burqas are oppressive, we think that the fact that women have to wear them is oppressive.

Forcing them to undress is just as oppressive.

achmed pls go

>comparing the attire of Christian clergywomen to legally mandated dress codes for every woman in Saudi Arabia and Iran
Into the oven you go, Mohammed.

don't you have Mutti's quota of Arab cock to suck Hans?

this

That does not happen in all Muslim countries, as you well know. And plenty of western women beat beaten.

We don't stone nuns

Forcing women to undress is definitely some degree of assault.

>cock to suck

First off, Nuns are not all western women. There's no doctrine that requires all women to be covered.

Second, Nuns live under religious vows, completely voluntary. She can leave her position at any point without threat of punishments like honor killing.

I think Saudi Arabia is the only country banning women from driving.

>Christian meeting a Christian nun without her scarf
>"hello sister"

>Jewish man meeting a Jewish woman without her head scarf
>won't speak directly too her but will ask her to put it back on

>Muslim man seeing a Muslim woman outside without her headscarf
>informs his 7 friends that there is a fresh heathen asking to take it in the ass and be beheaded

Western women aren't forced to wear like that. Muslim women are. Low energy meme

> only 2 panels
> numbered
How brain dead can you get ?

Muhammed explicitly condoned wife beating in the Koran. The prophet himself.

Jesus Christ how many Facebooks did that image have to go through to be that artifact'd

>Muslim man seeing a Muslim woman outside without her headscarf
>informs his 7 friends that there is a fresh heathen asking to take it in the ass and be beheaded

That was a good one.

I honestly think I hate libtard cuck Christians more. Turn the other cheek? Fuck that, Allah at least had that much figured out. He wanted to fight when there was a fight to be had.

No. But there are lot's of wrong things with following the ideology of Islam

>honor killing for not wearing hijab
how often does this happen? once in five years?

you do realize that this is a savage tribal tradition, considered illegal by all islamic jurists, in parts of pakistan/afghanistan and maybe the sahara; has nothing to do with islam or even arabs or turks or what have you?

Implying women should be driving.

Westerners are atheists that want women to dress slutty.

Normies hate anyone who respects their body and their traditions.

I do work for a group of nuns. They don't wear the garb. They dress normally.

Correct me if I'm mistaken, but women in predominantly Catholic countries don't get stoned to death for not wearing a nun habit in public, do they?

Atheists are better than Christcucks.

Wrong is subjective. They're just differences. Something that is different doesn't mean it is "necessarily" wrong.

You're from Brazil, you probably have a fart fetish, is it wrong in my opinion? Yes. Is it wrong in your opinion? No.

>I do work for a group of nuns. They don't wear the garb. They dress normally.

Maybe the average age of a nun would be below 90 if they would actually start following their own traditions again instead of submitting to the modernists.

Wrong is subjective? Relativism like that is why the West will fall to these monkies.

>stoned to death for not wearing hijab
Where does this happen?

And besides the nutters in KSA and Iran, where in the Islamic world is it even mandated?

>Christianity is better than Islam
>Christianity is more willing to give up its own traditions and beliefs and submit to the modernists

pick one

It's insane how many people I see with tattoos and piercings now. Not just ear piercings but nose, mouth etc. Looks ridiculous.

the nuns do it by choice

The first 3 wont be stoned to death if they take theirs off

Neither will the fourth. Will you stop this meme?

Sexually frustrated much fellas?

the western women are free to leave the religion if they wish. The muslim woman's sentence for leaving islam is death.

Daily reminder Alah in Hebrew means curse.

Yes they will in an Islamic country. Stop being stupid.

>the western women are free to leave the religion if they wish

And giving women the right to leave their oppressive religion has worked out so well for the West...

good goy embrace the degeneracy destroying europe

fight the Christians who kept jews and muslims out for centuries

The thing that makes Islam wrong is the fact they want to force everyone to be Islamic.

>those puffy bags under her eyes
good lord

of course, bacha bazi don't real

Muslims are the biggest pedophile degenerates ever

Nope. Pick both. The second one is the reason Christianity is better than Islam.it provides a sense of community and tradition for its followers but doesn't get in the way of rational societal progress. That's why christian nations aren't technologically backwards theocracies that the hews can waltz into and colonize and become a regional superpower much to the surrounding nation's chagrin.

Muslim world is a joke.

The Christian and jewish women wont get stoned for wearing different clothes.

>killing people who leave your cult is okay
Germany you used to be cool in the 30s...

>Islam
Not even once.

>hews

Jews.

Woman are not ENFORCED to wear these things, most of them come from traditional religious backgrounds and are optional, only a small percentage of the female population are nuns compared to nearly every Muslim woman in the middle East who is legally required to wear a Hijab or Burqa. Terrible bait 4/10.

the western women choose to be that, they choose to be nuns and priestesses, the muslim women have no choice in extremist nations and in the Korran in general

the difference is CHOICE

I should stop being stupid? Can you name one government that imposes the death penalty for not wearing hijab? For fucks sake, it's only mandatory in 2 out of dozens of muslim countries.

western women with jobs choose to dress in that way muslim women don't get to have jobs

terrorists win again

Muslims commit >90% of honor killings world wide. Each year in America alone, there's close to 30 cases. Each year in Pakistan, a thousand women are honor killed.

You're right that women aren't killed off for wearing indecent clothing though. They just get acid thrown in their face.

>LOL NUNS HAVE DRY CUNTS
>oh my god did you just criticize the mandatory wearing of veils in most orders of Islam? i just can't i need a moment

>Muslims commit >90% of honor killings world wide. Each year in America alone, there's close to 30 cases.
Is there a source for either of those claims?

>Each year in Pakistan, a thousand women are honor killed.
This is savage mountain goat fucker culture and has nothing to do with the Islamic religion whatsoever. Honor killings are illegal in all major schools of Islamic jurisprudence and carry the death penalty for those who participate.

the pope is kissing muslim feet, not atheists.

meforum.org/2646/worldwide-trends-in-honor-killings

>nothing to do with the Islamic religion whatsoever

>I just can't I need a moment

I imagine someone looking down at the ground trembling and rocking back and forth.

The cognitive dissonance of the regressive left fucking confounds me, why is it that the most liberal people on the planet HATE any Christianity but go wayyyyyyyy the fuck out of their way to apologize for and accept the most conservative ideology in the history of man? Fuckin kek

Nuns devote themselves to Jesus.

The Catholic Church wants you to have babies you dumb fuck. That's exactly why they don't dress like nuns. The Nun is already devoted to Christ.

Skimming through this article I see neither of the claims I questioned being presented. Mind quoting them if they're there?

>>nothing to do with the Islamic religion whatsoever
If you can find a single Islamic scholar who supports honor killings I'll jump off a bridge right now. There is absolutely nothing to justify them in any ayah, any hadith, any book of fiqh.

>jews and catholics can leave their faith any time they wish

>muslims are encouraged to murder apostates of their faith

>if a muslim girl in a middle east nation doesn't want to wear to oppressive religious clothing she is probably raped by her male family members and then stoned to death for being an apostate.

There is literally EVERYTHING wrong with being a faggot fucking muslim.

Faggot OP forgets that Jews and Christians do not throw acid on or beat their women for not covering up from head to toe. You fucking suck for being so retarded.

>>if a muslim girl in a middle east nation doesn't want to wear to oppressive religious clothing she is probably raped by her male family members and then stoned to death for being an apostate.
the ignorance of you people is really astounding.

I can think of two places where I'd believe this happening, Waziristan and the Islamic State.

Our enemies are:
1) The jew.
2) The traitors which are
a) marxists
b) multiculturalists
c) feminists
d) internationalists and globalists
e) capitalists
f) anti-fascist & anti-racists
g) others
3) Christianity because
a) brings division and make troubles between nationals and europeans
b) is inherently multiculturalist
c) is not an european religion
d) teach submission and compassion, which are a consecuence of degeneracy
e) it bring an anti-european tradition, many of its doctrines attack directly to the common european idiosyncrasy, making troubles or even war and mass killings (see History)
f) enslave the strong in favor of the weak, degerenating men into subhumans
4) China because is an empire in expansion and Europe its an objective.
5) USA because
a) they support the jew, multiculturalism, globalism...
b) their people is so dumb and brainwashed that they will invade Europe again to fight, kill and die for the jew in the name of "freedom"
c) is the cradle of degeneracy and their degenerate culture is being exported to the whole world as a weapon to destroy any national identity
d) their obscure agencies are directly responsible of what is happening in Syria, rapefugee crisis included
6) Muslims
a) they hate us to the bone
b) are a weapon agaisnt our civilization and essential rights
c) there is no moderates, just cowards. They will try to kill usif they have the chance
d) they think they have the right to invade us
7) Niggers
a) they are a race of rootless scum and this is why they will never integrate in an european/american society
b) their own people enslaved them and sold them to the jews, they are the worst of west africa
c) in an atempt to deal with this harsh reality they are trying to erase the european history and legacy and, with the help of the jews and traitors, they are starting to do it
d) they are a risk to our civilization, they can't act like humans because they are not such thing

not all women are nuns in Christian countries but all women are burkha durkhas in Muslim nations

LOL THIS IS FUCKING TRUE

Critical theory, which is best perpetuated by creating inherent hatred for western society.

>Anti-Christian
>Anti-white
>Anti-European
>Anti-monogamy

If it's anti-west, it's going to be promoted by the left.

>Skimming through this article
Maybe you should actually read it, instead of blowing it off because it doesn't fit your worldview.

>"In this study, worldwide, 91 percent of perpetrators were Muslims."

>Prior to his marriage to Aasiya Zubair, Hassan was married twice before: first, to a Caucasian American woman, Janice, with whom he had two children, Michael and Sonia; second, for 13 months to a Pakistani-American Muslim woman, Sadia. According to Sadia's cousin, Zerqa Abid, both of his earlier wives filed for divorce on the same grounds of severe domestic violence and abuses

Tumblr has been here constantly lately. Where's snacks when you need him

the three on the left won't blow themselves up for the imaginary man in the sky

/thread

Not knowing the differnce between choice and being forced by the state and church

>Maybe you should actually read it, instead of blowing it off because it doesn't fit your worldview.
How about I'm not going to waste 20 minutes reading a long ass article to find one sentence that some autist on Sup Forums is too lazy to quote for me?

My worldview? Nice job making assumptions, fool.

91% of perpetrators are Muslims, fine, I'll believe that -- now what's the actual frequency of this happening? 30 a year in the US? I remember that one guy who honor killed his daughter more than a decade ago (or was that in Canada?) and it was massively publicized.

Where honor killings happen they are almost always in isolated primitive cultures (such as those in the mountains of Afghanistan and parts of Pakistan). Honor killings are illegal in all schools of Islamic fiqh, have no basis in any ayah, hadith, or book of fiqh, and are rejected by any scholar of the Islamic religion, and you will never be able to refute this claim because it is true. This isn't about "my worldview". This is about you blaming the Islamic religion for a practice that it doesn't even allow.

And?

It's not like any of you honestly wouldn't beat your wife if it came to it.

>name one government that imposes the death penalty for not wearing hijab
>Government

Nice pic related

shoebat.com/2014/03/10/muslims-murder-women-wearing-hijab-2/

>implying islam doesn't heavily encourage savage mountain goat fucker culture

>cowards
Willing to die for their beliefs and god without a second thought. The cowards are those in the west. Christians sold out Jesus for a fucking bj and Mcdonalds.

How does it feel knowing that Muslims love Jesus more than you and will defend his name more than you Christcucks. You guys are the biggest cowards I've seen.

Provide evidence.

What kind of a person are you? What is your religion, gender, and political ideology?

nuns don't carry suicide vests

achmed got triggered

You're asking me to prove that there's no justification for something in Islam. I cannot prove to you a negative. Rather, you could provide me with Islamic scripture or a scholarly opinion which supports what you claim. You will not be able to do so.

I'll give you this from wiki at least:

Killing one's wife or sister for tarnishing her honor or that of her family has not received approval from any Islamic scholar of any note, in either medieval or modern era.[79] Many Muslim commentators, and organizations condemn honor killings as an un-Islamic cultural practice.[80] Tahira Shaid Khan, a professor of women's issues at Aga Khan University, says that there is nothing in the Qur'an that permits or sanctions honor killings.[81] Khan instead blames it on attitudes (across different classes, ethnic, and religious groups) that view women as property with no rights of their own as the motivation for honor killings.[81] Salafi scholar Muhammad Al-Munajjid asserts that the punishment of any crime is reserved for the Islamic ruler only.[82] Ali Gomaa, Egypt's ex-Grand Mufti, has also spoken out forcefully against honor killings.[80]

I'm not saying it's legal, I'm saying there is a history of it being used, and that Islam at some point inherited the pre-Islamic Arabic practices. Even if Islamic scholars today barred the practice, it's still a part of Islam, and the more hardcore followers of Islam may not accept the bastardization of their religion.

To say it has nothing to do with Islam would be a repugnant lie.

I didn't know the penalty for a Catholic nun taking her habit off was death by stoning.

>muh protected ideology (religion)
>brainwashed idiots fall in line

Im tired of this shit. If the way you think threatens western values then you should stay out of western nations. The only reason you emotional children defend this psychotic bullshit is because its an ancient ideology that held relevance through violence.

Fuck religion. Call it what it is and then we move to the next step: ELIMINATE IT

>If a Muslim woman marries a kaafir when she knows the ruling, then she is a zaaniyah (adulteress), and her punishment is the punishment for adultery.

What I want you to prove is that honor killing is explicitly illegal in all orders of Islam, as you claimed. What can be claimed without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

>pre-Islamic Arabic
Honor killings are not really a problem in the Arab world to my knowledge; they mostly occur in Waziristan.

>Even if Islamic scholars today barred the practice
No Islamic scholar has ever said it was permitted, now or 1300 years ago.

>it's still a part of Islam
No, it's a part of a few savage cultures that happen to have adopted Islam and retain practices that are contradictory to it. You cannot provide a single book of fiqh, a single hadith, or a single ayah to support your claims -- and you tell me that what I'm saying is a "repugnant lie"?

>the more hardcore followers of Islam may not accept the bastardization of their religion.
Holy shit you are stupid. There is nothing to support honor killing anywhere in Islam and no scholar supports it. You think Islamic scholars are responsible for bastardizing the Islamic religion? The entire purpose for scholarship is to retain the purity of the religion, interpret it properly, and discern between what is right and what is wrong. You seriously have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

>Honor killings are not really a problem in the Arab world
Muslims aren't exactly known for mixing among the kuffars in the Arab world. Indeed, there aren't many to mix with.