Kink thread

Kink thread
Tell me about your fantasies Sup Forums

Matched a girl on tinder last night, after like 8 messages we took the convo to Snapchat and started talking dirty. Found out her fantasy is getting raped by a house intruder. She said she'd actually go along with it.

It's a trap

really want a furry

I steal my neighbors panties off the clothes line and masturbate into them

To be happy

I want to hold hands

Cuckolding, watersports, chastity cage... As the slave. I'm a huge faggot with a small penis.

Nope, don't have a clear pussy pic yet though. Would share a vid where can clearly tell she got a pussy but still not really clear so you faggots will say it's a trap, but got her Snapchat name in filename so no can do.

So change the fucking filename....

Also, that's no trap.

Lots of kinks but I haven't realized any of them so I don't know if I really want it or it should stay as a fantasy of mine.

One such would be mommy-play.
Problem is I look rough af and way older so me trying it would probably mess hers and my own fantasy

But also have to convert to webm -_-

raping and eating ass

Hetereosexual intercourse in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

I want to be in a three way relationship with a mother and daughter.

This, but daughter is underage.

That would be a wonderful added bonus!

*High five*

i wanna fuck in the woods
also
i wanna fuck

No nigger not trap as is tranny trap as in your ass is going to get trapped and arrested.

Gf and I like checking out craigslist for men and women to join us in the bedroom. We exchange a few emails and exchange pics.

If we get a connection, we rent a hotel room, get them to come and join us in bed. It's been great as I've fucked more women while in this relationship than before

> spending too much time on Sup Forums and not realising the difference between an actual trap and a tranny trap

Kekking my fucking arse off

Oh top kek. Lol not like I'd actually do that anyways.

Forty keks

Asian women
Especially Americanized ones

>out of all the sexy ones he chooses that girl

I agree with you though. Love Asians since the first girl that sent me nudes was Asian.

Not sure if you're saying you're into her too or not Lol

I've dated girls of all ethnicity, but somehow asian chicks get me harder than rock. Side note, first raw pussy I ever had was a nice slim asian chick.