What evolutionary force makes me want to lick a pretty girl's butthole?

What evolutionary force makes me want to lick a pretty girl's butthole?

Butthole licking makes women ovulate?

It's an erogenous zone and they like it.

The Jews but they are not an evolutionary force

This forces one to examine the butthole An unhealthy female will have a wrecked butthole from constipation and excessive straining causing shit molecules and stink to be retained in the wrinkles. This will end the sexual desire.

I have licked a jewish girl's butthole. It was like chopped liver.

Because it is even higher level of access and permission than fucking her and that makes you feel powerful and gives you a boner

Nothing, you're just a fucking freak. Ass eating is a degenerate fetish created by the jews in order to destroy society and it's morals.

Usually a girl does not want her butthole licked until she's been worked on for a while. Then they love it. You cannot generally start a session of sex with a girl by turning her over and licking her butthole. Point being: by the time she is receptive to butthole licking (no matter how much she will enjoy it) she is already a willing sperm recipient.

Did it taste good? Did she like it?

This is an excellent answer. Did you learn this from someone else or did you just figure it out?

It was delicious, like manna from heaven.

Take a lick, user.

this... it's the global jew making men to eat women's ass and making women to like it.

I can't be certain but This theory seems a little antisemitic to me.

Thanks. I literally just thought about it now and analyzed it.

I have never wanted to eat a fat girl's asshole, only fit girls have edible buttholes... The irony here is that this is only framing, and the anus is the same

>analyzed

This.
I like taking anything I can from them up to a certain point.
I want total submission and access to their entire body.

Yes, 100%. It's not normal to want to lick a womans asshole, that's disgusting. Don't fall for the jews lies everyone, it's not too late to repent.

>lick

Not using her asshole as a food carrier.

Only if you promise to not warn me before you fart

Why do you have this saved on your computer? Plz answer me

What does woman's ass taste like? Does it taste good? Do they like it?

If any femanons (I know it' Sup Forums...) have any experiences, did you like it? What was best part about it? Is it some kind of power exchange thing? Why?

I once had a hot girlfriend with a fantastic culo, but she had an abnormally large dark area surrounding her anus. I could only lick her butthole with the lights off.

She promises

Fetish

The most important thing about eating a girl's butthole is that she is well prepared and washed up. This means that you cannot go for a hike with your girl and then decide to eat her ass when you get to the scenic overlook. The joy and wonder of butthole can be shattered by going in for a butthole lick only to encounter a bit of toilet paper stuck there, and the stink of shit.

But i love a nice sweaty, stinky one. Its a big part of the whole appeal.

What a interesting life you must have.

Are you a woman? Has anyone licked your ass? Did you like it? What was it that you like about it?

Just like the pussy, if you're planning of going oral there then rub it about with lots of spit to not only lube it but to clean it. It'll still be slightly funky but you'll be aight to go for oral by all means.

>implying I have a life

Is that shit? I want it to be

Candy and asshole

I prefer licking her asshole , than her pussy

I prefer eating from her asshole , than her pussy

How about drinking from her asshole?

bc the pussy right there nigga

Star Wars replicator prototype

Im really appreciating all this prime butthole material, Great moves, keep it up.

Because it's degenerate and slightly tabboo your mind involves it with risk and you get a higher reward response some people steal just because they like that small dose of adrenaline

yeah, so that's cp, where is the report button?