Hey Sup Forums, I need advice here

Hey Sup Forums, I need advice here.
>pubes too long, get caught in foreskin and cause irritation
>afraid to use regular razor for fear of slicing up dick n balls
>have beard trimmer but it isn't much better, have cut up sensitive skin trying to get problem areas

I need to know what you people use to shave/trim your pubes, pls halp.
>picture unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

usa.philips.com/c-p/BG2038_41/norelco-bodygroom-5100-wet-dry-body-groomer-series-5000/overview
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

how about a lighter to burn them?

dont set youre dick on fire tho

Scissors moron

Scissors.
Trim.
Simple.

Razor for balls... It's not that bad, only cut once.

Go to your doctor, tell them that you are big faggot and need to wax your pubic area.
The doctor might even help you clear up some space from behind.

Get some wax strips and go ham, might sting tho ;)

I think that's a good idea, no joke

>>pubes too long, get caught in foreskin and cause irritation
Wat? How?
Pics or didn't happen.

The reasonable answer here is to cut your dick off, truly.

use a barber's scissor and trim them faggot.

Use a razor or your moms hair clipper. Don't be a pussy faggot.

Grower not shower so dick is small when I don't have a boner, pubes get stuck in foreskin.
Well, to clarify, I'd like to be shaven but I don't know what's the best way to go about that.

I use tweezers, hurts like hell and takes time but it's nice and smooth afterwards

I don't have a doctor.
That sounds extremely painful, I already get my eyebrows waxed sometimes because I have super bushy ones.
K

I'm 24
Ouch, and I don't have that much patience

Trim with scissors, then wax the tiny shit you have left. You can make your own "wax" with some sugar. Will feel smooth as fuck

>bigfoot is real and he tried to eat my ass

Buying something is not an issue, I just need to know if there's a trimmer that works wonders on pubes and won't tear up my skin like the beard trimmer I'm currently using.
I will consider wax as a valid option I guess.
>what about the sensitive skin nair? My ex wife used to use that but said it burned and smelled like shit

Then just use some scissors. That would be the best option IMO

Just get a Body Groomer
usa.philips.com/c-p/BG2038_41/norelco-bodygroom-5100-wet-dry-body-groomer-series-5000/overview

They even advertise them for that use.

Honestly user take your time with a regular razor and make sure you put a good amount of shaving cream and don't apply to much pressure. Like everyone has said you can use scissors or even nail clippers to trim your hair down first.

Thanks user, I'll try to find thus next time I'm in town.
>r.i.p. my balls and dick

You use a scissor first to cut it short as you can without cutting yourself then finish with a razor very lightly. Use lots of foam but not too much to obscure where you're cutting.

Keep in mind it will form stubble when it grows back so don't plan on fucking without repeating the process immediately before.

pubes caught in foreskin?!

how small is your dick?

Also, use cold water and a fucking razor like any normal man, stop being a little faggot.

less than a little faggot actually, they're all usually fucking smooth.

Somewhere around 8 inches hard. But a grower not a shower so like 2 inches or less when soft.

>no u

"i'm a grower, not a shower" - every guy with a small dick

post flaccid and hard pics or babydick

also. MAN THE FUCK UP PRINCESS.

I'm at work right now, feel free to think whatever you want.

>sure whatever dude my dick must be microscopic amirite

I shave at least every other week and I have the girliest, most sensitive skin and only rarely do I actually nick myself. Just don't be retarded or impatient i.e

Shave after a shower/bath
Use liberal amount of shaving cream for sensitive skin
Never shave against the grain, takes longer and the cut ain't as close but less ingrown hairs and itch.

why so glum, chum?

>at work
>on Sup Forums talking about babydick visibility through bush
>old enough to have pubes vs not old enough to know how to shave

right. "work"
ok shyboy

nice excuse Mr. Incher

It truly is summer.

I use grooming scissors until the hair is close to the skin, then I use a 5 blade razor and shaving cream to get my pubes, taint, and ass crack.

Somebody sure is projecting.

Scissors

>foreskin
found the problem user

Do it how these tards that a 2 inch softy can grow into a mammoth meat log. No one believes my friend has a 1 incher that grows to 8 inches but after sucking him to hard and choking as it expanded down my throat I can say it's true. My dick is minus 1 inch soft and is 5-6 inches hard

Philips Oneblade works perfectly for me

AKA a grower, fuck those guys who are big when they're soft and huge when they're hard, lucky motherfuckers

Thanks user
>no homo tho

Hairy fuckin italian here
Tried it, actually makes a god awful amount of smoke and smell. Not recommended.

Best method:
>Get standard small bin
>Sit on it (Hopefully supports your fat NEET ass)
>Junk should dangle
>Get ordinary pair of scissors
>Grab a wad of pubes at a time and cut
>Snip any other stragglers
>Result: about 1cm pubes, minimal itch, and waste is already in the bin

Use hair removal cream
I use cream on the surrounding areas and shave with a good blade, NEVER against the grain