Am I ugly? I feel like my face is very off somehow, kind of sticking out of the crowd in a negative way

Am I ugly? I feel like my face is very off somehow, kind of sticking out of the crowd in a negative way

yes, you are very ugly

I wouldn't let you near my kids, get a hair cut and do some push ups

Not ugly but not attractive enough to pull off the hair. Cut the hair and trim the eyebrows

Hi Weird A
I like your music

What makes you think I don't go to the gym? Can you tell from someones face if they do push ups or not?

Sick dude, Are you my fellow IRL Loli Raepist?

Youre not ugly at all. You do have dead inside eyes though, at least in this picture

Saying you are ugly would be an insult to ugly people.

Get a aircut, put a smile on that face and you are all good

Yep. You're ugly as fuck. But don't worry, you'll find plenty of dick to suck. Fags aren't that discriminating who they fuck.

No, you're not ugly, but your hair is VERY oily. How often do you shampoo, man?

You're stunning, but shocking. Extreme features will do that.

Take Anya for example, if you saw her staring into your kitchen window you would scream because it's obviously an alien. But after the initial fear, I would want to fuck her. Be like alienfu.

Get a haircut and you'll be fine

You have a face like a fucking horse.

A little far south from the wall aren't we Lord Commander

>fucking horse

Fucking a horse might work out for ya' too.

the lighting makes you look kinda spooky, you should maybe pull your hair back and grow better facial hair

Just pretend you're in a band. You have that look about you.

naah, you are not ugly, maybe try a bun with your hair ? you got that russ (rapper) thing going on

You look like Jesus on crack

Though the same, user

nah brother ur good looking, honestly. look like you have decent skin and hair genetics. not sure if ur hair is like that normally but if you washed it before you went out you'd just look like a sick punk rocker or some shit. honestly 7.5/10 i would have no issues if I were you!

Fucking kek

You just look like Jon Snow under meth, Cocaine and some other unknown drugs

I feel exactly the same way OP never even had a girl flirt with me so like.... at least you like like a man

Yeah you are ugly man. You should just kill yourself.

dress more like a adult, no print tees or anything like that. and go to a barber and get your hair cut nicely, you have a good hairline. those things will help you but it all boils down to your confidence. start walking with your back straight and witness wonders. im no model but i have confidence in me and i have the girl of my dreams so anythings possible. sorry for broken english

NOPE. Looking great. No homo tho...

You look fine, there is no problem.
And if someone think there is a problem. The problem is theirs.

Hello user you and I look alike and I have long hair too. Especially as we get older we absolutely cannot have our hair out to the sides like that when we want to be taken seriously. Keep it all behind you or cut it. I wear a decent looking cap when Im out to dull first impressions and be more approachable. Lastly make sure your clothes are not baggy. Button down shirts from the thrift store do wonders on a budget. Wearing just one size too big makes a very negative impact making you look less comfortable in your own skin. Keep the body toned up with excersise at home. Use a facial scrub made from honey and nutmeg. Find a reliable deoderant and best case scenario keep your clothes smelling like fabric softener and keep them wrinkle free, do not use cologne. Features like ours do not pair well with cologne. Keep putting yourself out there and be patient for everything. You will attract older women so if you are waiting for a younger qt you'd best have maximized your independance in the meantime. Faces like ours do not keep attention without a handful of specialized productive hobbies and interests.

You look like you're about to blow yourself up any minute