Trump might as well be tweeting "I have no dignity and I have no problem embarrassing the entire..."

Trump might as well be tweeting "I have no dignity and I have no problem embarrassing the entire..."
"... United States to save my ego. Im a child, here let me show you. SAD!"

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/06/21/politics/jeh-johnson-congress-hearing/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jdP8TiKY8dE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what happened to "RUSSIA REEEEEE"?

business as usual nothing has changed except what your being triggered with
KEK

da, comrade

Trump is a suicide bomber. Yesterday he took out Morning Joe. No one will ever pretend they are journalists ever again. But yeah, he had to tard out to bait them.

desperate much?

get a job you fucking faggot

But that's a false narrative.

>Trump is god, you're wrong reeeeeeeee!

Keep at it Sparky, I'm sure one day you'll graduate from the tard farm.

donald? yes
but you're wrong

No amount of your snowflake meltdown will change the fact that your narrative is false.
I didn't vote for Trump AND liberals are fucking retards.
You can have both.

Can I get a rip in peace for his grades?

OP may as well as have posted "I am a faggot please rape my face"

butt hurt liberals are soooo funny with there little premade spammed in all threads memes

I didn't vote. It doesn't change the fact that the president is a lying sociopath that gets busted more than Jared Fogle gets raped in prison.

How does that change that your narrative is false, fucktard?

:CRITICISM DETECTED:
:ENGAGE ASIAN SPAMBOT:

I like the flame war I made with this thread. I baited all of you and you took it laying down with a thank you. You trumpards truly are an embarrassment

russian shills are sooo funny with their poor english in all threads memes

Way to prove a point, Ricky.

it's not false, mong.

Oh good, a picture
No pictures exist of embarassing liberals
But getting back to your false narrative...

>I pretended to be retarded.jpg

But it's not, you fucking retard.

None of these people even look that fucking bad lmao. Is your problem that none of them are obese or wearing superhero shirts, faggot?

eat a dick putin

thanks bro

but my "narrative" is not false.

It is, though
Trump acknowledged that Russians were trying to influence election and THEN said Obama failed to secure our process
Your image is mendacious.
You lost.
pic related, the Democratic base

>12 year old admits to being racist

>it's okay cuz he supports Trump

topkek.png

>paid indian shills
LUL

but it is, you lying fucking retard.

After what? A year and a half denying it? Nigga you can't have it both ways.

>paid russian shills
LUL

BTFO

KEK

That's all you have is insults. Dont let reality trip you up sugar, it's all scary and shit. Better stay locked up in mummys basement.

exactly
see

So Trump does not at the same time claim the meddling is a hoax AND blame Obama?
O no, another libtard meme shattered!

where is your evidence?

mine is in wikileaks

LUL so much winning

see

see

>and everyone responded like an actual retard

I SAID

from day 1 trump says he believes russians intertwined with the elecion. looool libtards

nope

after a year and a half denying HE has something with it stoooopeeed libtard loooool

so much winning

Trump Tweeting

>implying he didn't have something to do with it

As someone who frequently visits B for the occasional nip slip, and to furiously masterbate to autistic kids fingerbanging, I can't judge him to harshly.

Its about the fact that he doesn't seem intelligent enough to retaliate without compromising his dignity.

Someone flings shit at him and he flashes you his hemorrhoids and he squats and strains over his hand to get back at you "10 times harder".

And these reporters do not represent every single person in the country, Don does, and he is making them look bad.

even libtard media said there's nothing loooool

how does it feel to lose so much?

The point here isn't that they "look bad", user, but you wouldn't know, would you

I hear Trump is on the golf course again

Grrrrr, blue collar people! I bet they have jobs that don't involve gay start up coffee shops in the mildly gentrified area of a former black neighborhood!
He should be celebrated for the intelligence it took him to see around liberal brainwashing at such a young age.

no they didn't.

cnn.com/2017/06/21/politics/jeh-johnson-congress-hearing/index.html

Tell me why is Trump qualified to run the U.S.A.?

he isn't

fuck off shill, you lost (:

no he did not megafaggot

kek

:^)

If only snowflakes looked like that lol

I think you got Trump agreeing that Russia has a hand with the election with trumps claim that's millions of Mexicans and dead people voted for Hillary Clinton mixed up. Which he set up a investigation to prove. A simple mistake if you are a retard.

>sourcing cnn
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

also trump is not even being investigated

no you are a democrat with no class who so dumb as to not et that everything you do makes everyone poor
you should be burned alive

yes he did, he just said HE is not involved in it, and we all saw the cnn video them saying it's literally nothing looooooooooooooooooool

Trump said. "I am being investigated..." in a tweet.

youtube.com/watch?v=jdP8TiKY8dE

>democrats should be burned alive
And then there's these edgy faggots who return criticism and arguments with patriotic violence against free speech.

A true patriot.

>source
>CNN

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Fucking Christ on a stick. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..!!

>derp

he never said that he thought the russians were doing anything to influence the campaign. all he did was deny collusion with them.
you're embarassing yourself user just stop

You're pulling shit out of your ass and believing it entirely. Ypurndelusion is impressive. I would love to see this video.

obviously too stupid to go to the link and listen to the video. The host site is irrelevant.

Obvious troll is obvious.

>look at me I'm being retarded
Fixd

yes he did and even if he didn't, as you say, he's clear loooool

so much winning

now that muh russia narrative is over, what are you libtards gonna fake next? hmm

He said the Obama administration knew about possibly election hacking and did nothing about it.

Try again snowflake :^)

the video is literally everywhere for the past few days, maybe if you didn't watch cnn all the time like a sheep you would know looooooool

>triggered snowflake detected

kek

link it

Then link it or shut the Fuck up faggot.

Apparently it's news to Google.

sad

this is not true

liked & shared

epik hyena