SJW spits on trump supporter then pretends to be a woman

FUCKING DISGUSTING. SJW anti-trump 'blackbloc' protestor was arguing with a trump supporter, then spits on the supporter and cries that the supporter is trying to hit a woman because he is a tranny.

youtube.com/watch?v=j6BbzFUeVSE

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/writer/olivia_olivia/
latinostudies.duke.edu/arroba/olivia-olivia-2-16
youtube.com/watch?v=ql3uN7_lJmY&feature=youtu.be&t=7m38s
medium.com/@Oliviette/dear-john-s-and-other-goodbye-letters-learning-to-let-others-know-why-you-re-leaving-8641a359c898#.xppfw6uit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wow, i got nice dubs.

ok, also, since op is never a fag and does deliver.

Fire up the ovens

holy shit what a roll

HOLY SHIT. Kek is with me and rewarding me for my hard work tracking down this tranny who thinks hiding behind a bandana can somehow protect him.

the tranny spitter's twitter: phoenixsinger

W..What are these numbers?

Kek is with you

What have you done...

Leftists always hiding their face.

Holy shit I know that cunt

Not in a good way either

HE'S ON FIRE!!!

kek and the poogods have blessed this thread

It means kek agrees

This dude is a tranny and has a woman girlfriend. wtf. the girl friend is: fb /writeswrongs

I am not autistic enough to figure out her real name, but I am certain it is out there because she is heavily involved in her little activist community.

Face has been unmasked and the time has come for the darkest of meme magicks.

Spitting is assault.

I've been to court for punching a guy who spat iny face and had the charges dropped by the judge.

Subsequently the individual i punched was charged..

It's pretty sad when people are being defamed and even beaten up simply because they are simply exercising their american given freedom to choose who they vote for.
I wonder how long before people start getting murdered just for wearing a MAGA hat in public.

>witnessed

Assault by means of bodily waste is a serious crime. Get the name so it can feel the pain.

>our favorite fascist Vladimir
If Vladimir is here right now, let me tell you, you're based

Hate how the Jews are sliding these threads by rendering the catalog completely nonfunctional.

Trump has them on the ropes.

Literally wishing they would have beaten the shit out of that freak.

>I have a cock but consider myself a girl so I can spit on people and say "dont hit a woman"

fuck this country

keep bumping it.

the latina bitch is fb/writeswrongs

I would say I was also a trans woman

GAME ON

why they didnt hit him?

Probably because he has a job and can't be going to jail for the night because he punched a tranny in the face. That faggot was a sniveling bitch hiding behind his tranny card, but he is right.

Probably has mouths to feed at home other than his own, his hands are tied. Trump supporters are honorable men, unlike the scum he was speaking with.

>tell me one racist thing he has said
>[incomprehensible star wars sand people hork hork sounds] *spits on the trump supporter for some reason*

boom

These people have jobs too. I think we need to break the misconception of who we are dealing with. These fuckers aren't the jews (even tho he has a big fucking nose). It's an unholy ugly left. We need to go after them and basically disrupt, disrupt disrupt.

I found the butch (the girlfriend of the tranny) radio show.

I need to find their real names.

Old af news but thanks for sharing some pictures of this faggot.

holy shit is that the faggot? Was his fuckbuddy the other guy?

rly? such a land of the free that is

To be fair, this is old news. We had threads on this exact video like two weeks ago.

Old news but that's the faggot. That's him. Look at the face. I need to find some real names.

>communism
>transsexualism

Doesn't communism see transexuals as a product of the bourgeoisie?

Trips names him i propose leftist llama.
Get it? because llamas spit.

Did you guys find the faggot? Did you guys put a name to him, or his girlfriend? The girlfriend is pretty well connected. She is a journalist/writer in portland and activist.

someone needs to explain to these retards that politics is not either "rayciss" or not, retards with very different positions will believe doing the exact same thing will have a different effect.

So therefore, Stormfront wants more welfare because they think it will keep the niggers poor and stupid and eventually they'll all be genocided by the prison system.

Conversely, Obama thinks they need more welfare to give them a helping hand so they can pull themselves up by their welfare checks.

This is evidenced further by the GOP also believing welfare is killing the black population because it doesn't incentivize them to get a better job, education, start a business, or work harder.

He already has a name. this is a doxxxxxxng party

Dude fukken cool down bro, before you spawn more of these hell freaks.

that's right, I'm samefagging my own post here.

Emperor Trump should set the record straight on this rather simple concept.

Most americans are one paycheck away from losing their home.

>implying libshits understand what communism really is

Infowars does a great service exposing every day shitlib dirty politics

he really should have called the police, it is assault. He could have an infectious disease. I would have and told that to his face that he could have aids.

this is a doxxing party.

the girlfriend for the tranny worked for the portland observer. god, i wish i was better at this. it feels so close to finding those addresses and shieet.

Equality falls on its face when the threat of violence happens.

He probably doesn't know the person is and the crowd was ganging up on him. We should talk to the tranny's gf employers and institutions she works for (big writer's festival, portland observer). We should get their identity out there. These fuckers shouldn't feel safe behind a mask.

damn look at that bulge

It isn't the jews who are behind this bullshit. It is literally all these loose dollars around that people up for diversity. These feel good grants then become a source of employment for these people who want to monopolize victimhood and serve as a 'community' voice.

if pol hates what is happening, you guys need to direct your ire towards these faggots and derail and make it impossible for them to do their work. I don't want to state to what extent we should confront them, but confrontation needs to happen.

I'm not sure, but I think spitting on someone else constitutes some degree of assault. So this guy basically attacks someone else because he doesn't like his words, then says he's a tranny out of fucking nowhere. Immediately some random woman gives the man who was just assaulted an earful for not using the right pronouns for his victimizer and some guy comes up and asks him if he hit "a woman".

Fucking madness. I have no respect for anyone who claims to be transgendered now. I have lost all sympathy for their plight. They're not victims of society and nature. They're just a bunch of assholes hiding behind the title of trans for one reason or another. This guy illustrated it beautifully. Whipped out his protected status in a microsecond. And it worked like a charm.

his twitter profile literally says he's a kike

HOLY SHIEEEEEET

salon.com/writer/olivia_olivia/

the tranny's GF wrote for salon.

latinostudies.duke.edu/arroba/olivia-olivia-2-16

tranny gf's website oliviawrites dot com
whois is protected.

I am saying our energy is best directed towards these informal networks of activists and do some hurting on them. they live in a world rn where they are pretty much immune and can do this shit without consequences because their own communities wont shame them (old ways of shaming wont work) and the more they do this shit, the more attention they get, and the more money they get.

>Jewish

Sup Forums is always right

EVERY

SINGLE

TIME

Two-Spit?

>Portland, Oregon

Why does Oregon keep spawning these weird-ass lefties?

the jew thing is a distraction. the tranny's butch is more connected. she is pulling the strings. if you follow the nose, you will know. I really wish I had the balls to protest/disrupt those folks in real life. If you want an end to trannies becoming acceptable, if you want an end to open borders, if you want an end to this, these are the people. the danger we are presented is one when no one is able or even desire to confront these fucks, and they slowly steamroll cultural changes.

I found her college, reed college.

no real name yet.

ew....

Had to stop at the "punch a woman" dare. I don't have high tolerance to cringy shit.

God bless you user. Keep the good work rolling and whatever we can do to help

>mentally deranged man acts like a disgusting lunatic

More news at 11.

I don't want to say what you folks should do, but these are, uh, we have an asymmetrical advantage against the network of these folks. They have to work in brick and mortar places. They have to establish and cultivate an identity/brand.

I am just praying for the time when the internet hate machine awakens again. These are the concrete targets, we should all do something about it.

Why the fuck do people get so worked up at these things?

What bulge. All I see is cameltoe tranny..

>CamelToeTran is good, camels spit

I'm no lawyer but if that's true we could in theory call the cops on this faggot

Did he check for aids

he wuz kangz and shieet.

pic related: tranny's gf asking portland businesses to put up these stickers.

we need to know who he is. his girlfriend is well known and highly established within the commuity as an activist writer.

The hate machine died because moot got too much shit and would ban our asses for doxing.

God we get it you like Against Me

youtube.com/watch?v=ql3uN7_lJmY&feature=youtu.be&t=7m38s

we can encourage the practice again, if we can get a few good lulz.

also, if anyone wants to analyze how this activist culture works (real threat), this is interesting: medium.com/@Oliviette/dear-john-s-and-other-goodbye-letters-learning-to-let-others-know-why-you-re-leaving-8641a359c898#.xppfw6uit

she wrote an article for portland observer, and whined about it to her followers and the portland observer was 'raided'? by her followers and changed action because they somehow equate 4000 follower's opinion as being something widely shared.

"George Soros paid me"

It's just free shit right?

George Soros fund a few things, but they find employment in this weird space of people feeling guilty and trying to do good. So like, this activist chick, she makes her money by being a victim, she gains an audience and the audience cannot see how selfish she is. She is like a woman who tells guys how bad some other guy is, and you shower her with attention and shit.

this desu senpai

always follow the money

Just use cripchan as a raidboard like everyone else. That's the most useful thing for it anyway. Go check out crip/pol/ and contribute to any threads on this tranny faggot that already exist, if they don't, start one.

The bonus is that since cripchan moves slow as fuck since it has minimal users, the posts can stick around long enough to really get shit done.

Ignore any of the 17 year olds who fell for the 'I DON'T CLICK ON [OTHER WEBSITE] BECAUSE I AM VIRTUE SIGNALING HOW SPECIAL I AM' maymay

PORTLAND
O
R
T
L
A
N
D

Exactly, it isn't a conspiracy to create these people but other people conspired to create funding for their various feelgood gibsmedats, in order to get themselves money. Kind of like how Al Gore hyped global warming to make himself tons of money in environmental shit.

These are the bottom feeders who swim in and feed off the same gibsmedats, which are functioning the same way as welfare does for niggers, ie creating more niggers and encouraging it.

Kek confirms holy war against this tranny.

I will later.

I am noticing this incredibly valid pattern. I find crip chan to best hostile to the notion that it isn't the jews per say behind these nutts but this sort of shit (pic related: she riling up white knights to attack a leftist sjw magazine because they are saying the wrong shit.)

100%. I also love how she is more often than not, attacking her own progressive insitutions as not kow-towing to her position. The bernie sanders rally in portland, where BLM supporters literally cucked bernie, that is this mentality.

they have real lives with real identities.

cripchan has been down for weeks lad

forgot the pic

I would literally kill someone for spitting in my face.

It's remarkable how they're such an effective /i/, but ironically too effective since they can't stop turnng against themselves

mainly i'm just annoyed with this guy for dishonoring the style of joey ramone

he is a woman, btw. but yah, he is a cliche.

also, also, more proof that what is killing us isn't the jews but the fact that white people are empathetic and are manipulated because of our willingness to make things better. (pic related: when reading it, recount Trump's poem about the snake)

>Pic related

The only annoying thing about cripchan is moot cleverly managed to get all the kids who would have been Chanology back in the day to fucking leave by putting on a cuck soundfile for 3 days, which is nothing compared to some other board fuckery events, and they all panicked, took it hella seriously, and bailed. Which is good.

The problem is they are now all over there.

Outside of Portland, Eugene, and the coast it isn't actually that bad

kek what?

pol, please please disabuse yourself that the jews are behind this. this is the sick reality of it: if you are well organized, and get 500 people to collectively call a school, the school will change their policy. boycotts work. the left is eroding your culture because they create impressions that their positions are more supported than yours.

pic related: how they work. also note the hashtag in the post #changethenarrative

fight back

Someone who was there would still need to aver to the police that the content in the video is an accurate depiction of what happened and has not been edited in any way. That and a name.

Is..is Kek trying to tell us to kill trannies?

>Can't buy a bucket.

This, not that jews aren't actively trying to destroy our culture (they are) but it isn't THAT powerful and they are easily outnumbered. The jews love the "it is a massive kike conspiracy" maymay because it inspires defeatism and inaction.

The truth is just one person can make a lot of difference if you go beyond shitposting on a malaysian tapestry critique board. A dozen people working together can accomplish amazing things, assuming they don't just waste their time with endless discussions on "flag design" and "where we should all move to buy land" and other junior high roleplay tier shit

continued, the left eating the left.

tl;dr: community organization was being hijacked by the tranny's gf. the organizer accused them of only being interested in creating conflict and shining the spotlight because there was something to be gained.

Old as fuck.

Was doxed the first day the vid was posted.

Are there really no more recent SJW cat 5 meme events to make threads about?

>quote something racist he has said
>like always, can't come up with anything