What was pol like during 2008 when obama the first black president was elected

What was pol like during 2008 when obama the first black president was elected

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2008/11/05/us/politics/05elect.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LLk2aSBrR6U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We thought Obama was cool and "hip".

Speak for yourself mudslime.

I never could have imagined he would end up being one of the greatest presidents in American history.

kek

>Obama is a great president
>Elected weed dude as a leader

Oh hey there.

How many Americans are not in the labor force?

What fiscal policies was President Obama responsible for that had a major impact in the economy?

Are the jobs, that Obama created, jobs capable of supporting a family or are they minimal wage service jobs?

How many high paying manufacturing jobs have been lost to outsourcing under free trade agreements, such as NAFTA, and replaced with low paying service jobs?

How did President Obama fix rampant outsourcing and the disastrous monetary policy?

What is the number of people on federally subsidized programs for low income people?

How many migrants, legal or illegal, did the United States take in under Obama's presidency?

How many jobs did those migrants fill while displaying native born Americans?

How do Americans compete against the H1B Visa holders who are willing to work for slave labor?

Again one at a time. Don't let your assburgers get in the way.

>Be me January 2009 4 days before Obama is inaugurated
>have a kickass grandpa who I spent a lot of time with and made the best damn grilled cheeses
>grandpa was in the hospital having some heart problems
>doctors said he would be out in a few days
>he jokingly says he'd rather die then have a nigger as president
>3 days later get a phone call saying he is in critical condition
>rush to the hospital
>by the time I get there he is already gone do to heart failure
>the next day Obama was inaugurated as president
>Tfw my grandpa was fucking hilarious but also racist
>he got his wish
>sleep tight gramps

So the niggerposter and the trudeauposter are the same fucking leaf?

That explains a lot.

Most of us knew he would be garbage, some were hopeful retards who assured us he actually liked guns. Basically he was the Bernouts first love and they never got laid.

F

Not this leaf again...

sleep tight gramps

sleep tight gramps

Based grandpa is hating niggers with the angels now

sleep tight gramps

Sup Forums didn't exist then.

More news on the first page.

F

I've been exposed!

There was no Sup Forums

Look at the archives, newfag.

back then the big issue was obama's birth certificate. Lots of people thought he was born in kenya. So this went on for a couple years.

The fact is, even though obama was born in the usa, he himself claimed to be born in kenya most of his life, in order to boost his profile.

sleep tight gramps

sleep tight gramps

>flag
fuck off

Sup Forums didn't exist

Ron Paul was big on /new/

kek other people are doing this too?

Also you didn't answer any of the questions.
Thanks for playing

sleep tight gramps

Honestly, I was hopeful. I thought he had the potential to do a lot of good.

Then Trayvon Martin got done in, and he exposed himself as a moron who didn't know when to just stay the fuck out of other people's business.

Then he extended the patriot act.

Then he let Al Sharpton run race relations from the sidelines.

Thank fuck Americans have a two term limit, lads.

>yes, they've been 95% full time
that doesn't answer the question.

Bill will die while Hillary is in the White House.

the nation will then get to watch her cruise for bbc

Oh that was just proof I answered some of those retard questions already that they're spamming me with for no reason.

Nonexistent

Pol wasn't around, Sup Forums in general was more left leaning and /new was largely in support of ron paul. You also got lots of ron paul supporters leaking into other boards like b

Dont worry op, we will have a repeat this november ;)

Sup Forums was just a glimmer in moot's eye in 2008.

The predecessor to Sup Forums was in favor of Ron Paul, hence all the fuss surrounding him.

Ha, I was at a Metallica concert in Denver when the results were in. When I left that, I went to Fat Jack's Super Subs, and they closed like 20 minutes before they were supposed to be. They were still inside, and I was pissed off, and a bit drunk, and knocked pretty hard on the window. Pointing out to them they still had 20 minutes till close. And some Obama fans were partying on a balcony near, and they heard me get pissed, and they started yelling
>It's OK dude, Obama is the President!

So I got real pissed off and yelled back
>Congratulations! Fat Jack's is closed early, and WE HAVE A NIGGER FOR A PRESIDENT!

Fuck, I hate Obongo.

his inane foreign policy has been a complete disaster

F

It felt like
>>>/new/
only more openly racist.

Oh man the autist leaf is back. Can't wait for November.

I wonder how much moot changed the world by introducing pol? It definitely has helped alt right grow in the youth, made some killer anti-left memes etc.

Sup Forums didn't exist yet. I will tell you that the 2012 election was a good ride, this one so far has been glorious. With trump as nominee there's nowhere kek won't take me.

Sleep tight gramps

YOU AREN'T ANSWERING QUESTIONS
PLEASE GO AWAY
P L E E E E E E E E A A A A A A S E

Sup Forums wasn't created to change the world. It was created because moot did something good for once in hi slife and realized he made a mistake in deleting /new/ and /r9k/.

I was for Ron Paul. I was for Ron Paul since I was 15.

sleep tight based gramps
till we meet in Valhalla

When will this end

it doesn't end until next year, when Obongo nuts all over the USA on his way out of office

You're mocking them right?

I know how you feel Ameribros. Aren't you just tired of America winning? Pic related.

>implying I ever left.

A
FUCKING
LEAF

Was it /new/ or Sup Forums when he got relected.
I remember losing my shit at that "WE PRESIDENT AGAIN" sticky

Sleep tight gramps

Hey its that autistic Canadian

How much Obama cock do you suck a day

And can you take a guess where all these jerbs went to? Thank you red states

>FORECASTED job growth
>2013

WEW LAD

California created more jobs than anywhere.

>inb4 that retard zerobrain chart from 2012

I miss my gramps calling obongo a nigger

>implying I wasn't 10

butthurt

There is no reason for it to be different now. leftist policies are toxic to business and Liberal states like NY and maine suffer
>California created more jobs than anywhere.
not even

Romney was winning initially

Ah, if it isn't my old friend... Hows your wifes son doing? Good?

According to your own chart, HAWAII, one of the most liberal blue states is NUMBER ONE. AHAHHAH BTFO

the canadian should be significantly more chinese, im tired of you white supremacist faggots trying to take credit for OUR country

How's your adopted son's faggot father doing?

Sleep tight gramps

I've been lurking Sup Forums for 5 years now.
What still amazes me is how people accept the shilling and shitposting on this board. Back in 2012 it used to look like how 4+4chans Sup Forums currently does. Lots of info dumps about jews and current events. This board has been perfectly infiltrateded and nearly everything worth discussing has been slided to death.

I wish I saved all the jew info dumps and incidents I've encountered on Sup Forums. Because after 5 years of lurking I know.
Jews are truly evil and need to be wiped out.

Damage control so severe that it still exists today. It's even in this very thread.

That being said, it will pale in comparison to the damage control we will see when Trump loses.

Nobody unironically thought McCain would win, and anyone who looked at any of the state polls could see the writing on the wall that Obama was most likely going to be reelected and it didn't really surprise me all that much because Romney was a shitty candidate and I stopped caring after his dumbass of a VP got stumped by Biden of all people

this

Sleep tight gramps.

0 room to talk round these parts Juden

Definitely mostly Ron Paul, but I remember seeing a decent number of Obama supporters too. Practically no McCain supporters, though. The narrative on Sup Forums at the time seemed to basically be "Ron Paul's better, but Obama's probably the more viable candidate".

Sup Forums used to be a good deal more leftist than it is today. Wonder if the shift was purely contrarianism or what else was at play.

If only Obamacare had been available he would still be with us.

I bet if Mr Obama knew about this he would have sent his condolences

Cant be the increase in SJW and BLM bullshit

Liberals are there own worst enemies making everyone else more right

Probably

>sleep tight gramps

it's gonna be hard sleeping tight with nigger dick in his ass while his face and throat melts from satan's hot cummies.

nytimes.com/2008/11/05/us/politics/05elect.html

>2008

What does he have to show for that on May 11, 2016?

I think he thought he was god's gift to America and the Democrats and he let his narcissism get the better of him. He was going to get us out of the Middle East and save America from a recession and end racism and bigotry.

I mean how different was he from youtube.com/watch?v=LLk2aSBrR6U

Seriously someone tell me the difference

What REALLY makes me angry is he blames everyone BUT himself for EVERY THING he does (or doesn't do)

sleep tight gramps