There are people browsing /pol right now who don't want to have a big beautiful family

>there are people browsing /pol right now who don't want to have a big beautiful family
explain yourselves, cucks

bait

this is baitlyn

very good goy, very good

Too poor and too young

>there are people here who are judging your decisions in life like a Jewish mother

If I could afford it, I would. I can't pro-create at the rate as blacks and Mexicans while receiving the same benefits they get.

white women get a lot of social welfare if they're mothers

>divorce rates are over 50%
>prenups mean nothing
>raising children in a degenerate ridden country
>cant beat your wife or your kids to keep them in line
>who wants to marry a 5'7 mexican

>mfw 23
>mfw both gf and i finishing med school
>mfw been together since 16, each other's first
>mfw both from good christian families
>mfw ill have my good family in a few years
>mfw i'm doing the lord's work

More like:

>there are people browsing /pol right now that realize having a big beautiful family is next to impossible and even if it happens, society holds no future for them.

I just want to die but am too pussy to do it to myself or hurt my family

thats basically where i'm at

well there goes my thread

The lack of direction in a world categorically stacked against you makes for a grim outlook

If it's interracial.

I'm autistic and half Jewish, I'm not sure anyone on Sup Forums would even want me to have a family

my genetics are fucked, I wouldn't want my children, who I would love very dearly, to suffer the same way I have for being so autistic, weird, and expensive

it's self-elective selection, or something like that

I am men going their own way I do what I please with my time.

>tfw my grandkids will be on your death panel

>I am le meme going my own way, killing civilization 1 lonely night at a time.

Fixed.

They saw Obama's family and lost motivation.

This. Im a fuckup and a loser with zero motivation and had a severely abusive childhood. I will punish my parents by ending their genetic line. Also kids are a pain in the ass.

You don't even deserve to lurk on Sup Forums

My wife is infertile.

I'm torn. I'm getting old. On the one hand, living alone is hard. On the other, I foresee a horrific dystopia nightmare of a future world filled with liberals controlling everything via technology and muslims blowing everything else up.

>Have kids and maybe they can be the generation that turns things around.

>Do absolutely nothing and live in fear and despair like a beta.

Wow hard choice.