Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums

Still looking for the video of this stupid bitch shooting on his cuck boyfriend with a fucking .50cal Desert Eagle

Other urls found in this thread:

m.startribune.com/minnesota-woman-accused-of-fatally-shooting-boyfriend-in-fame-seeking-video-prank/431313063/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's not gonna be uploaded to yt, if anything the police have it, so good luck with that

Just about to post the same with the same pick, the "duplicated image" error popped

at first I thought
>well I think that a thick phone book can stop a bullet, maybe she missed or I'm wrong.

>"He was shot with a cal .50 dessert eagle
>mfw

YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND STUPID KID,

1: THE POLICE WOULD NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUNSTANCE PUBLISH THE VIDEO.

2: WHY WOULD THE FAMILY OF THE DECEASED WOULD WANT FOR THE VIDEO TO BE UPLOADED.

3: ASKING FOR THE VIDEO ON Sup Forums, LIKE IF SOME HACKER WOULD SEARCH IN TO THE FAMILY COMPUTER AND UPLOAD IT, JUST BECAUSE SOME NEET WANTS TO POST IT JUST FOR THE LOLZ.

BUMP BECAUSE I WANT EVERYOBODY TO SEE HOW RETARDED ARE YOU.

You are stupid. Police cams are public record. You can request the tapes ans they must give after the investigation is closed.

>You can request the tapes ans they must give
hahahahahahahaha
No, if the family doesn't want to.
First KYS then ask for a friend to record it, tell him to upload it to youtube and then he should call the police.

>Primeau said Ruiz was always chasing a thrill, "putting a dangerous twist on everything he did." His antics included "jumping into the swimming pool from the top of the house, no hesitation. He was a crazy driver with go-carts."

Wanted that YouTube fame

m.startribune.com/minnesota-woman-accused-of-fatally-shooting-boyfriend-in-fame-seeking-video-prank/431313063/

op made this thread every 2 days asking for a video, I'm sure he would never get.

>she thought it'd be coo to shoot someone point blank with a desert eagle

it's shocking that there are people that gullible.

Hm. Wonder who they voted for.

>Shoots his chest with a high powered semi-automatic hand cannon.

That escalated quickly.

I would normally be mad at their stupidity or be sad or something

But when I heard
>She used a cal .50
I couldnt stop laughing

>Rules_Of_Nature.mp3

Hm. Wonder who the cuck is.

They weren't live-streaming, so it won't see the light of day for a long while, if ever

caps lock is cruise control for cool

Just gotta hope for a police leak, they do happen. Especially if the video is hilariously stupid.

She'll probably sell it later, when the case is closed. I assume she must be pretty fucking busy dealing with the cops and mourning. We have to wait unfortunately.
But she'll definitely release it eventually. She's a 19 years old single mom with two kids. She needs the money and everyone wants to see this.

>Wonder who the cuck is.
Probably the retard who didn't think to at least test this theory with the book on a tree stump or nailed to a wall before letting his dumbass girlfriend fire a weapon at him. Then again, the average mouth-breathing Trump voter doesn't typically read, so perhaps they were afraid the book spoil before they got to use it.

what a pair of fucking MORONS

looks like she's going to prison and will have her kid taken from her.

such a fool

She's going to prison.

That bitch is 18?

She looks 35. She gonna look older after prison...

Has the word prank lost all meaning? "Lol hey shoot me with the gun and lets upload it as a prank"

It can't be too much, 10 years tops.
Sucks to be us then if we have to wait for her.
No video.