Blackhawks @ Avalanche gamethread

Blackhawks on a 2 game skid, but the avalanche has the worst point total.

Who will survive and is Coors such a comfy stadium when it's the third oldest NL ballpark in the country?

>konroyd game
Fuck

>Konroyd game

What they said

nice image you faggot nigger

>lets go hawks

kek

>all those empty seats
>lets go hawks chant
kek

>in denver
>"lets go hawks"

hmmm?

Don't ever apologize to Konroyd Pat

>konroyd

SCHMALTZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

SCARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
SCHMALT LIQUOR

>chicken fat

i don't know who that is but lets nice goal

SCAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRR

SSSCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR

When did we get a hockey team?

Because Coors design was based off Wrigley Field.

Cubs mojo coming the Hawks way so they win tonight.

How many games has Schmaltz even been in this season?

To answer my own question: 27

>Born in 1996
Also I now feel old.

>Born in 1996

Jesus Christ, i was 10 years old.

Are they trying to give Panik epileptic fit by putting a strobe light in the penalty box?

the pk failed? i am so surprised

I want to be angry and shocked by this but im just not.

standard

>there are people who honestly believe the Hawks will be competitive outside of the first round of the play offs

depends if they draw the Mild again

I'm pretty sure the mild would win this time, unfortunately.

The bloos finally beat the Hawks last year, I don't believe in meme magic with this team anymore

PINK

I honestly have them pegged for a second round exit, but fuck, i've been wrong before.

LOL both these shit teams would get BTFO in the East

Bless Yuengling traditional lager. What is everyone drinking?

an angled oriental rug carpet treadmill would probably be a pretty good workout

DESJARDINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Arrrrrrr!

SCARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
SEABS

Seabiscuit via Ras?

With the added bonus of DJ Khaled trying his hardest to be motivational.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

SCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR

Solemn oath- Death by viking
It's delicious, but so are all of the beers i've had by them.

Who the fuck are these people that are riding bikes when it's 37 degrees and raining?

What is their problem?

That's like wondering why people hold romantic feelings for 2D characters.

Bleach by Clorox

Human suffering knows no bounds?

Human self-inflicted suffering*
I feel that's much worse.

Gonna jinx Crawford with that image son.

Great Value™ Bleach by Walmart®

But there were no skeletons in the last two games and look what happened. I'm not convinced of a skeleton correlation to hawks performance - good or bad.

Who cares about outcomes, it is annoying spam.

are you envious of Mr. Fancy Pants over there with his brand name bleach?

At this point im not convinced that any of the memes are helping or hurting, the effect is seemingly random.

post hoc ergo propter hoc friendo

I am too intelligent to waste an extra 32 cents on my bleach, no hard feelings to Rich Uncle Pennybags over there.

There was no Cubs posting either and they get blown out.

Cubs are the reason the Hawks do well.

Honestly the vast majority of images in any game thread are barely on topic. As long as he's not just dumping them and shitting up the thread they don't really bother me. The debate on them has cause more shitposts at this point.

I have a degree in women's studies, I have no brain

>As long as he's not just dumping them and shitting up the thread they don't really bother me

isn't that what he often does though?

I can only remember that happening once, and I agree it was annoying. That said, I'm usually not sober so who knows, my recollection on the topic is not to be trusted.

Not recently, it's been more constrained recently. But they do seem to precede the other team scoring

I was probably very drunk that night. I get bored posting the same things too often as well.

Quads confrim that Bollgs is nothing but a drunken reprobate who can't be trusted on anything.

Also a tripfag.

Being a tripfag alone is enough to drive most men to suicide.

> Bollgs is nothing but a drunken reprobate who can't be trusted on anything
As are we all

I have not once been drunk in a Hawks game thread

>is nothing but a drunken reprobate who can't be trusted on anything.
That's everybody in hawks threads though.

user I can't trust your information :^)

Sometimes I get up to grab another beer and forget the game was on

I've been drunk in plenty of cubes game threads but hockey doesn't make me drink

It feels good not being an alcoholic fuck up and cheering for Chicago's true baseball team that resides on the North Side.

Also this finally got an anime and it would take venture level fuck ups to make it bad.

>Cubs shitposter
>Anime lover
That explains things

honestly shit taste

>25 minutes since a post about hockey

hockey is cool

Of course alcohol has shit taste, does anyone honestly drink because they think it's delicious?

We're between periods. Have a picture of 2 Assault rifles holding their assault rifles.

I drink it for the taste

Take your weird raifu fetish back to /k/.

you have to be 18 to post here. There is good tasting alcohol and bad tasting alcohol, just like anything else in the world.

>Not being a Cubs fan
>not waiting your entire life to see them win with the rest of your family
>not listening to your grandparents tell stories about Wrigley when they were kids

Your life is garbage

How pathetic.

>There is good tasting alcohol
Like...?

>hes only drank PBR

depends on what you personally like, duh

While the team is pathetic the fandom is comfy as fuck. We gifted my grandpa a brick at Wrigley in 2009, it was one of the only times he cried before his health declined and he realized he was going to die

>Keith
>Kane

This is proof the hawks are just coasting right now right?

shoot da puck or somethin

And how can you say it's not just acquired taste?

Checkmate.

Also, time for 2 minutes of passing. Maybe they'll pass it into the goal once to get a point.

The big names appear to be coasting and the rookies suck cock for the most part

So in your head, anything that might be an "acquired taste" is shit even if you enjoy it? How odd

That would be check, since neither of you are at a decisive victory.

Ah yes, acquired tastes that literally hundreds of millions of people enjoy in the United States alone.

Hey, that's pretty cool.

If you don't like the taste of alcohol you could always opt for a lolly water pre mix that tastes like sugary death without a hint of booze in it.

trollpost no longer greatest ally

Oh, ok.

>lolly water pre mix
What?

DINK

The curse of the skeleton strikes Trumbles.

i think he's talking about those awful premade shits made by huge corporations with flavors like mango and strawberry that you always see at the front of the liquor store near the register

It's happening