This is not a movement

This is not a movement
This is not even a campaign
This is a rampage. One of biblical proportions

How many career politician's heads will he have hung over the fireplace of his trump tower penthouse suite before the dust settles? Has politics been changed forever? Has discourse been usurped by bantz?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hs1XIh0eLx0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cry harder

From laughter?

Okay.

its pretty awesome

All of them.

kek big don totally btfo her.

dumb bitch is getting paid to do shit in the senate not shitpost

BTFO, Donald is the king of shitposts. Why does goofy Liz even try?

There it is.

Melania is always saying he should chill with the bantz and retweets on twitter, but I have to respectfully disagree.

This is the kind of discourse that we need right now, though. We need to expose and document the poor performance of our Congressmen if we are to remove them from office and elect those who will do better, and Trump is an excellent candidate to point the finger and expose them to the limelight. It is very difficult to get a majority, much less a supermajority of people to agree on something, but Congress' performance is one that almost all of us disapprove of.

But Warren is actually trying to remove bagels from finance.

Bagels?

that monster

Simmer down sheep fucker

youtube.com/watch?v=hs1XIh0eLx0
top kek

Can he just clean out the Dem hacks from MA and appoint Scott Brown as royal governor of New England? Warren is a good place to start, Tax it all Deval would be a good next choice since he's on Shillary's short list for VP.
I don't know what I would do with myself if he went after the Kennedy machine and brought the Chappaquiddick incident back into focus.

Bagels or not, she's still up for criticism by association. If I were The Mouth, I'd have a team chasing everyone in Congress to report random priorities, votes, poor attendance.... anything that can be fingered onto Twitter to show people what their Congressmen spend time on and what their priorities really are.

hahahah I was actually thinking this about that fagget Khan, who spends all day talking about trump

>who spends all day talking about trump
Everyone?

>Trump will burn washington DC to the ground

I'm ok with this.

>he'll finish the job the Canadians started
>this is the real reason Cruz suspended his campaign

>Trump was a #cruzmissile all along

FUCK WE GOT SET UP

"You mean the Indian?"
Brb, need stitches.

They played us like a damn fiddle!

Le French Revolution continued

>that tweet
savage.

Dude she was OPPOSED to the Audit of the Fed bill. That right there tells you where she stands. She is a fucking FRAUD just like Hillary.

Fucking Bitch is asking for more than she can chew. She stands to chance going up against Trump. Better people have tried and better people have fallen.

Can someone honestly tell me what the fuck is going on with Trump's hair? He's rich. He can hire people to fix it. He can get hair transplants and cutting-edge science to fix that shit. Why does he let his hair look like that?

I think at this point it's just to fuck with people.

>Why does he let his hair look like that?
it's trump's swag.

Let me dry my eye

His hair is actually fine; he's not even balding.

Question- did moot sell 4 chan to trump? Did trump start all this? Think anons

She was a potentially dangerous VP that appealed to Berncucks, good thing Trump stumped her early and made her go batshit insane.

>implying the jews would allow this

Captcha: select all the juice

THE MADMAN